Its Hyoyeon, you dork!!

Jealous

Their schedule is still full, they just got back from North Korea but here they are now packing for Dubai for the SM Town concert. Everyone’s excited for the trip though they are all equally bummed that Sooyoung won’t be able to come with them but they all promise they all hang out after the trip.

 

It was the night before their flight, Seungwan has a morning schedule for the !T Live launching early in the morning, she should be in bed by now but Sooyoung just got back from filming and she can’t go to bed without knowing how Sooyoung’s day. She graciously heated the food they had for Sooyoung to feast and she sat beside the girl while she eats, very eager to hear all the stories from the filming set. Their bonding time was interrupted when a certain Bae Joohyun barged in on the dining room.

 

“Sooyoung.” Was the first word that came out of Joohyun’s mouth. She should’ve known that reason why Seungwan isn’t beside her, of course, she’ll have to tend for their other maknae’s needs. She’s her favorite and sometimes even when Joohyun doesn’t want to admit it, it annoys her. She knows the younger girl put her above any of the other girls but Sooyoung is so attractive and very affectionate, and Seungwan will be always be soft for her.

 

“What time did you arrive?” She asked as she walks closer to the table.

 

“Around 1:30-ish?” Sooyoung answers as she takes another bite of the rice cake. She could have skipped this super late meal and just sleep it off but Yerim was gushing about how their Seungwan unnie made it extra special so she needs to try and really delaying sleep for another 30 minutes to indulge on homemade food and to hang out with her small unnie is worth it.

 

“Why are you awake?” Seungwan asked looking at Joohyun and Sooyoung’s inner monologue got interrupted. She misses the girls so much, she misses how sweet this couple infront of her gets, how Seulgi would smile at everything she says and how Yerim would bug her nonstop but give her endless hugs. She misses her members and really miss performing with them too. Sitting out another group schedule has been really hard for her, if its only her decision she would be there at any cost but they won’t let her specially these two who have heart eyes from each other that Sooyoung think that her presence is totally forgotten. She misses this too, third wheeling.

 

“It was cold, and you weren’t there.” Joohyhub answers truthfully and Sooyoung almost choke because she was right they might have forgotten about her being in the room too and because it sounded so cheesy she can’t believe it didn’t come from their resident cheeseball, Son Seungwan.

 

“Okay. That’s my queue to leave. Unnie, is it okay if I leave the dishes?” She asked as she puts the plates she used on the sink. The yawn she’s been trying to hide, escape and for moment she remembers how exhausted she is. She could do the dishes tomorrow. Yes, she’ll do it tomorrow.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” Seungwan answered already moving to the counter to do the chore.

 

“Thank you, unnie.” Sooyoung murmurs as another yawn escapes . She side hug Seungwan and taps Joohyun’s shoulder when she passed her.

 

“Goodnight you two.” Sooyoung bids her eyes already closing as she drags herself to the room she shared with Yerim.

 

 

“You too, Hyun. Go to bed. I’ll join you in a bit.” Seungwan says as she starts to clean. She tries to move as fast as she can because she really needs to be up early too. She thought Joohyun already went back to her room when the older didn’t reply but she almost screamed when the said girl back hugs her instead.

 

“I’ll wait for you.” Joohyun said not letting go of Seungwan even when the younger girl tries to detach herself from the hold. She loves getting hugs from Joohyun no doubt but she is already doing the dishes and she wanted to it do fast but with Joohyun latching into her as if for her dear life, its a difficult feat. But Seungwan tries her best, washing the dishes while Joohyun distracts her with way the girl plays with the band of her shorts.

 

They moved to bed shortly because Joohyun is dangerously close to starting a fire on Seungwan that only her can put out and if Seungwan will be ask she’ll play along too but the last time they played this game, they were both reprimanded for the bruises they cause on each other necks and collarbones. So even when she doesn’t want too and it haven’t even start yet, she needs to put a stop into it. She holds Joohyun closer and is already humming a song as if to lull them both to sleep, she’s already comfortable and just a few more beats before sleep claims her when Joohyun shyly asked, “Is Chanyeol going to be there?” And as if on queue all of Seungwan’s senses are alive.

 

“He is.” She answered briefly.

 

“Do I have to be worried?” Seungwan almost rolled her eyes because Joohyun knows that she doesn’t have anything to worry about. Chanyeol is a freaking male specie for freaking out loud. But Seungwan also knows that other girl is asking because she wanted to her it from her.

 

“Nothing to worry about.” Seungwan answers as she kisses Joohyun’s forehead and Seungwan Joohyun hears how heart beats, because it only beats like this for her. And Seungwan will always be by Joohyun’s side no matter what. She’s already made a home beside her anyway.

 

“Now go to sleep.” She whispers after a few beats of silence.

 

“Can you wake me up before you go.” Joohyun requested which Seungwan wanted to reject. Because if Seungwan, she would have stayed in bed with Joohyun until their flight but nope she needs to work.

 

“I want to kiss you before you go to work.” Joohyun says as further bury her face in the warmth of Seungwan’s arms.

 

“Okay, I will. So I can kiss you too. Now let’s sleep.” Seungwan smiles as she plants another kiss on Joohyun’s forehead. She smiles again because she knows she’s lucky to have this girl beside her.

 

“Night, Wan.” When truthfully it means I love you.

 

“Night, Hyun.” Because whatever word they say, its is laced with their love for one another.

 

 

***

 

Joohyun was fuming. She’s mad alright and Seulgi is walking on eggshells now that its her who have to calm Bae Joohyun down. Seulgi fires a text at Seungwan updating her with the current tension in the car and the fact that they’ll be in the airport in the next 20 minutes.

 

“She’s so dead.” Joohyun says between gritted teeth and Seulgi gulped scared for her bestfriend’s life while Yeri laughs her head off.

 

“Oh god! This is hilarious.” Yerim says holding to her stomach as it hurts so much from all the laughing she’s been doing for the past 10 minutes.

 

“I honestly thought she’d already mapped out every inch of you but I guess not.” She smirks and the laughs again even when Joohyun throws her a deathly glare.

 

“Stop.” Seulgi warns and prays so hard for Seungwan to have all the explanation ready before they meet her.

 

“She’s not going to kill her, right?” Seulgi asked Yerim, she knows Joohyun wouldn’t but she never saw Joohyun’s ears this red ever since she met the girl. Seulgi swears that there’s smoke coming of their leader’s ears too.

 

“I don’t think so but this 12 hour flight that we going get won’t be exactly cloud nine for Wendy unnie.” Yerim shrugs and Seulgi winces because its the truth and she’s going to witness it.

 

Seungwan was already at the airport and was just waiting for the other girls’ van to arrive before she gets out of the car too. She reads Seulgi message again and the other messages she got after the incident and she swears she wants to bury herself to save Joohyun all the trouble but she can’t because her fate now lies on Joohyun’s hand.

 

From Seulgi:

Wan, what have you done? You’re so dead.

 

From Taeyeon:

O you didn’t! But you did! I have a spare room if Joohyun kicks you out of the house. Well, if she’s being nice because she’ll definitely kill you!

 

From Joy:

Unnie! I didn’t raise you to be an idiot!! If there’s radio silence from you and others, I’ll just assume they help her to throw your body. Love you

 

From Yerim:

Good luck unnie! HAHAHAHA

 

Okay, it was really a honest mistake! Joohyun has the same shirt but why does she have to be so confident about all the other features too?!

 

“They’re here.” Seungwan’s manager says and Seungwan thinks her manager just gave her a sad smile because he knows too what will happen Wendy. Seungwan about to meet the tempest that is Bae Joohyun. Before Wendy can get out of the car, she can already see Joohyun standing in front of the door. Seungwan sighs because when she locked eyes with the other girl, Seungwan knows she’s dead. There are press in the airport so she won’t die here but she will. Joohyun is talking to her albeit in short responses only. She has 12 hours to coax the anger from her girlfriend but before she does she needs to attend to her duty as one of the dongsaeng from the hoobae group. She and Seulgi has to do the in-air announcement and they have to go around the plane too to greet everyone and probably that’s also Seulgi’s way of escaping her imminent death.

 

But all the good things will come to an end, so she went back to where she is supposed to be seated, where Joohyun is waiting for her.

 

“Hi” She says and she’s honestly internally panicking, she shouldn’t have said just hi. She should have said a million other things.

 

“Hi.” Joohyun answers not even looking away on whatever she is doing with her phone.

 

“I deserve that and maybe more.” She sighs as she takes her seat beside her girlfriend.

 

“I’m sorry. I mistook Hyoyeon unnie as you.” She said taking away Joohyun’s phone and making her girlfriend look at her.

 

“You’re probably googling how to kill me and I deserve that.” She sighs.

 

“I would gladly help you too but before you do, just hear me please?” Joohyun raises an eyebrow but doesn’t say anything and Seungwan takes that as her cue to continue.

 

“I was thinking about you, they kept showing boy group pictures and I’m getting uninterested. Then I remembered how look before I left earlier today, with your messy hair and all.” She says smirking but drops it as fast as she can because the other girl is glaring at her still.

 

“You were so y, I almost jumped you.” Seungwan says and she’s not even joking because she really did. She almost got into trouble because a barely awake Bae Joohyun distracts her that much.

 

“So I was thinking about how hot you are then they showed the picture and I remember that shirt. So I said your name, confidently.” Seungwan peeks at her looking for clues if she should stop.

 

“And I remember taking them off for you too.” Seungwan grins and her girlfriend breaks into a smile.

 

“I—god! You’re unbelievable.” Joohyun says as she snatches back her phone from Seungwan’s  hold.

 

“But seriously, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said it was you. I shouldn’t have been so confident to say it was you. But sometimes my brain stops processing things and I love talking about you. I love you.” And how can Joohyun stay mad if Seungwan has the cutest pout and in full display right now.

 

“I’m really sorry.” And to be honest Joohyun is no longer mad.

 

“Let me make it up for you.” Joohyun raises an eyebrow at the younger because Joohyun was about to say its okay. But Seungwan is still blabbering things and Joohyun won’t stop her if she’s going to get free stuff.

 

“and what will you do for me?” Joohyun challenges because what can Seungwan get her in the plane anyway and what can she do here without disturbing anyone right?

 

“I can take off your clothes for you.” Seungwan says and before Joohyun can ask her to elaborate, she’s already getting drag to the plane’s lavatory.