Tap That

Jealous

Wendy stretches her arms for one last time before she enters their dorm. She just finished additional hour of additional dance practice and her regular two hours’ gym time and she feels like her arms are going to fall off anytime soon. But she promised herself that she’ll build her stamina stronger and the routine has been helping her to achieve it. The muscles she’s gaining is just a bonus. She grins at the certain someone, who is busy flipping through channels in the television, and also the someone who loves feeling how lean Wendy gets after her gym time.

“Hi,” Wendy greets as she gives Irene a surprise kiss on her cheek and she grins when she sees the how fast the latter’s cheeks were painted in pink. She promises herself to give Irene more of this surprise kisses so she can see the same reaction again. But the small smile Irene was showing abruptly turned into a frown when Wendy spoke her next words.

“Where’s Yerim?” Wendy asked completely missing the glare as she shuffles her way through their kitchen to get a bottle of water. She came back to the living room shortly and see a silent and pouting Irene and Wendy wants to kiss her again, on the lips this time but the frown the other girl sported when saw Wendy again tells the other to back off so she opted to sit opposite Irene.

“What?” Wendy asked peeking at Irene, looking for hints why her girlfriend suddenly became mad at her. For someone who is dub as the smartest, a genius even, she has no idea what is happening right now and what she did for Irene to be mad (she wasn’t expecting this after that reaction on the kiss just a few minutes away). Irene didn’t answer her question and just looks at her expectantly. They sat in silent for a few more minutes until Irene gave one last glare and get back to flipping through the channels.

“So,” Wendy breaking through the silence to ask the same question she have earlier.

“Where’s Yerim?”

“Are you kidding me?” Wendy was sure she saw steam coming out of the older girl’s nose.

“Huh?”

“Why are you looking for her?” Irene asked again shutting the television this time and looking at Wendy with so much annoyance. The other find it amusing and scary at the same time.

“Because its dinner time and I was thinking of eating out?” Wendy answered truthfully. Seulgi and Joy already went out to eat and to do something Wendy didn’t bother to ask because the way Seulgi clings at Joy answered all the questions she didn’t even ask. Lovers, she remembered saying when the two were telling her about their date.

“Saeron and Suhyun picked her up earlier.” Irene rolled her eyes at Wendy and gets more annoyed at how oblivious Wendy is.

“Oh okay.” Wendy said nonchalantly as she takes another sip of her water.

“Are you honestly serious right now?” Irene cannot take it anymore and stand up and walk up to her girlfriend.

“What?” Wendy asked for the third time now as she looks fondly at Irene. Irene just huffs and put her arms around her. Tries her best to show how disappointed she is. But the younger girl doesn’t really have any idea and all she wanted was to cuddle with Irene already. So Wendy do what she knows Irene would also like (she assumes Irene would like it too) and push the girl to her making Irene sit on her lap. And Wendy was right as the flushed expression on Irene’s face says it all. Her cheeks were dusted in pink again and Irene’s ears were burning red.

“Why are you so mad?” Wendy teased and Irene even when she tries not to but can’t help but steal a kiss from Wendy. Wendy grinned when Irene did it twice.

“Feeling better now I guess?” Wendy teased a little more when Irene tries to get another kiss as she dodged it. Irene pouts when she did.

“You were looking for Yerim.” Irene pouts some more and Wendy shakes her head at how easily Irene gets jealous.

“And you get jealous by that?” Irene shakes her head to say no and Wendy’s wait for her to explain herself.

“This will sound stupid” Irene said and as she bites her lower lip acting as if she’s five and Wendy finds her really adorable at how she’s acting right now.

“The fact that you’re jealous of Yerim is absurd already.” Wendy giggles which earned a light punch on the shoulder from Irene.

“It’s just that you let her hit your in our performance and you don’t seem to mind. But when it comes to me doing it, you complain. We even had a hearing about it.” Irene explains and hides herself on the crook of Wendy’s neck. Wendy laughs because it was indeed absurd.

“I hit her back if that makes you feel better.” Wendy laughs again.

“Stop laughing.” Irene pleaded still hiding her burning face in Wendy’s neck and she can feel Wendy’s giggles and she sure enjoys her position.

“I know I say that a lot in broadcast. But I don’t really mind.” Wendy said when Irene finally lifts her head.

“Plus, I did say that you own it.” Wendy grins and then laughs again.

“I love you, you dork” Wendy said as she brushes her nose to Irene’s nose.

“I love you too.” Irene said stealing another kiss from Wendy.

“So does that mean even I you you won’t complain?”

“Let’s just do it when it’s just the two of us, okay?” Wendy winks and that earns another punch on her shoulder. But Irene secretly loves the idea.

“So,” Wendy asked when they both finally settles the absurd jealous over Yerim case.

“Can I take you to dinner now?” Wendy asked already standing up and offering her hand to Irene to take.

“How about we stay right here and cuddle instead?” Irene suggested and Wendy grins and complied. Liking the idea of cuddle than any other food right now.