Friday Blues

Jealous

Wendy laughs at it like how all the other members have reacted but Seungwan is frowning at it. Seungwan would raised her eyebrows and doubt because thats how the green monster boiling in her stomach would wanted to react and honestly that's how she wanted to react but as Wendy she'll keep her cool. She'll be Wendy.

She sat through on the remaining of the radio show like how she usually do. Actively participating and always keeping in mind that today's show is bora. A frown would create a buzz and she doesn't want to create a stir because of a single frown (God knows netizens can turn everything into chaos). The show ended smoothly which made Wendy proud of herself, fans would have then capture numerous screen grab of her expressions but they didn't get a glimpse of Seungwan's jealousy that was looming all over the show.

They were just giving their final bows to the DJ and the staff, giving them their signed CD and their gratefulness for letting them come and promote. It was a fun show nonetheless only if they didn't bring something that would make her day turn up side down. They were already walking to the car park when Wendy finally let her guard down and let Seungwan take over. Seungwan and Wendy is the same person. Wendy the one who stands on stage and give her best like it would be the last stage she'll ever stand and Seungwan who is everything else. Seungwan who bakes for everybody even when it means staying up late, who would cook for Yerim, who does aegyo naturally but does worst when ask to do it, whose bias is Park Sooyoung, who wears her heart on her sleeve. Seungwan sighs at the thought roaming on her mind and her members can't help to notice how she seems to be zoning out from everything. But Seulgi knows better.

"Forget about it," Seulgi said as she caught up on Seungwan who was walking a little faster today.

"Its all scripted anyway." Seulgi said with a smile. A smile that says cheer up in all other forms. But Seungwan can't help but sigh again.

"She could have said something. She just let Yerim finish it all up." Seungwan said though she knows she doesn't make sense.

"Well, Yeri does like MCing for Music Core." Seulgi pointed which Seungwan already knows. Yeri would come home every Saturday with stories about how MCing went that day. How she enjoyed watching other idol groups perform and how she practically fangirl over all of them. So what if Irene likes MCing for Music Bank too? Seungwan sighed. She doens't really mind, she likes waking up every Friday with Joohyun pecking her cheeks and telling her that she have to go and work. She likes how Thursday nights are spent running lines with Joohyun. She likes sitting on the couch and waiting for Joohyun to come up in the television being all pretty. She likes and loves everything about Joohyun but she just can't help but be jealous over it.

"I will get over it." Seungwan reassured Seulgi. The both of them usually monitors their oher members activities. Seulgi would tease Seungwan over small details Joohyun does on Music Bank. Seulgi would comment how she saw her and Joohyun does the same thing will practicing. Seulgi have seen countless of times how Seungwan would try not to look at the TV screen when Bogum and Joohyun would say or do something that would make them look like a couple. Seulgi doesn't comment when Seungwan was being jealous because there's nothing wrong with it but Seulgi also knows that Seungwan never really voice out this jealousy. But this time it was different like all the other times was combined for this moment and Seulgi sees how tired Seungwan was because of this. And this makes Seulgi contemplates if she should tell Joohyun this because Seungwan wouldn't. Seulgi stop on her tracks and waited for their other members. Seungwan didn't even notice that Seulgi was no longer beside her but she doesn't really mind as her brain been occupied with so much stuff.

Seulgi was trying to come up with a words on how she would convey Seungwan's jealousy clearly to Joohyun when a tap on her shoulder distracted her from her trance.

"Ya! Keep moving or we would leave you behind!" Joohyun said but with a grin.

"Unnie, can we change seats on the van on the way home?" Seulgi said almost begging. They dont change seats because if they do the maknaes would have occupied the front seats more often because 94line can't keep up when the two maknaes gang up on them. Joohyun is an exception as she might joke around with them but her leader authority and force is something to be reckoned with.

"Yeah no problem" Joohyun answered and not even asking why which surprised Seulgi because she was already formulating an answer to the why question if it was thrown her way.

"I already told Yerim and Sooyoung that we would change seats this one time. Seungwan looks too tired and I want to check up on her." Joohyun explains and Seulgi grins because her Joohyun unnie also notice that something about Seungwan was off. When they reached the van, Seungwan was already comfortably sitting and already immersed on something on her phone that she didn't even notice that its Joohyun sitting beside her.

"Seungwan ah" Joohyun called her voice full with worry and took Seungwan two full seconds to realize that Joohyun is sitting beside her. She look infront and sees a grinning Seulgi reflecting in the mirror. She shakes her head at her friend and looks at Joohyun and not saying a word.

"Are you okay?" Joohyun asked reaching out to touch Seungwan's forehead to check if she's having a fever and mostly just to touch the younger girl.

"Just tired." Seungwan answered flinching and avoiding Joohyun's touch. Joohyun face fell and was confused as Seungwan has never been cold to her when it comes to Joohyun initiating skinship. Joohyun loves skinship, loves hugging people because she loves the warmth and because she tends to get cold easily. Seulgi who she trained with the longest usually avoids it but when Seungwan came it was different. Everytime she hugs Seungwan, the younger would hug her back, makes the hug deeper, makes it more warm. Joohyun initiates contact and Seungwan always welcome it and reacts to it like she needed it as well.

They drove quietly that time. Seungwan drifted into sleep, the maknaes chatting and laughing over something. Joohyun was restless, she could used the travel sleep but she can't keep her mind on the girl beside her. Seulgi sighed loudly when she Joohyun on the rear view.

"She jealous you know" She said and offered Joohyun a smile.

"Jealous of what?" Joohyun asked because she doesn't really know. Becuase Seungwan occupied all of heart. Hell, Seungwan have Joohyun's heart from the start. There's nothing to be jealous of because Seungwan is hers and Joohyun is Seungwan's.

"Mubank" Seulgi almost scoffs the words out.

"Bogum?!" Joohyun raised an eyebrow and then look at Seungwan who was sleeping and probably wouldn't hear them because she decided to plug an earphones when she realize that her girlfriend is sitting beside her. Joohyun finds its cute that Seungwan is jealous. But also kind of sad because this jealousy is making Seungwan tired.

"Unnie to tell you the truth, there days that I ended up monitoring you alone. She's your biggest fans but she's not fond of your script."

"She run lines with me every week though."

"That's why she hated it even more. She loves practicing your lines with you but at the back of her head she can't help but get annoyed that Bogum would say the same words and act the same actions. You know her girlfriend being all sweet and cheesy with other people."

"But she doesn't have to be jealous."

"I guess it doesn't also help how you smile at him when the lines are thrown? Also the fact that you didn't utter a word when the DJ asked if you and Yerim like to switch for a day."

"Yeri doesn't want to switch."

"Yeri answered, you didn't. DJ sunbaenim just conclude and all." Seulgi pointed out and offered Joohyun another smile.

"She's going to get over it. She always does. But just talk to her. This jealousy thing is not good for her, for you and for me. As much as I love eating Seungwan's baked goods, I'm going to get reprimanded if I kept on going out for our diet." Seulgi sighed and tries to lift the mood.

"You mind if you sleepover with the maknaes for tonight?" Joohyun aksed as she looks at Seungwan her eyes trying to convey that she's sorry.

"Told Park Sooyoung that already so done and done." Seulgi said followed by a thumbs up. They ride in silence after that. Joohyun was looking at Seungwan all through out the trip home then.

 

*********

 

Seungwas was the last person to used the shower, her eyelids already begging for her to reach her bed and sleep the exhaustion away. But when she got to her shared room with Seulgi and Jooh-

Seungwan stop her tracks when she saw Joohyun wearing just an oversized shirt, Seungwan's oversized shirt. She gulped at the view in front of her and sleepiness is no longer an enemy. She's wide awake and this was caused by her girlfriend's too y for sleep attire.

"Where's Seul-Seulgi?" She stammers when Joohyun caught her staring at her for too long. Her ears are burning and she's sure that her cheeks are red as tomato right now.

"She's going to sleep with the maknaes tonight. Something about Yerim's art project" Joohyun explained and she let Seungwan's eyes linger a little longer on her as she locked the door.

"Ow okay. I'm getting you extra blankets just in case you get too cold with your pjs." Seungwan said as she tries not too look at her. She's trying not to think about Joohyun's leg for god sakes. Joohyun caught her arm when she was about to leave. The contact making them both realize that they haven't had an alone time for too long. Seungwan sighs because she missed Joohyun even when she's centimeters away from her. She misses her and yet she have her here but she can't do anything. Joohyun wanted to kiss her but restrain her self from doing so. They have to talk about it, talk about this jealousy that is eating Seungwan up.

"I love you" Joohyun blurted out and Seungwan grinned becuase she loves Joohyun's random love declarations.

"I love you too." She answered her eyes smiling with her.

"How do you do it?" Joohyun asked and it made Seungwan look at her with a confused expression. Joohyun tugged on Seungwan's shirt so they are now sitting on the younger girl's bed.

"Hide your jealousy?" Joohyun asked and Seungwan smiled at her softly that Joohyun's urge to kiss her multiples.

"You noticed it. Seulgi mentioned it. I guess it didn't hide it well enough"

"You don't have to be jealous. I love you. Only you." Joohyun said like it was the only fact she knows. She wants to reassure Seungwan. Nobody would ever know how she feels towards the younger girl. She wants, needs and love Seungwan that words are never enough for her to describe it.

"I know. I just can't help that whatever we practice the night before he's going to do it. I can't keep watching you do this stuff with him. Its like we got married just got shorter and worst. I know you are following the script but I can't help but feel it you know. And I hate that she makes you smile the way I do. I hate how he's the one offering you his hand when you go down the stage. I hate how your scripts are making you like you guys are together. And its doesn't really help that you look good together." Seungwan exclaimed letting the green monster take over her. Letting it all at once.

"He can tell me all the things in the script but he will never have like this." Joohyun the pushed Seungwan on the bed and sat on her. Kissed her on the forehead and her nose and create trail of kisses on her jaw.

"He can be sweet to me but he will never be you" Joohyun and let their lips crash. She kissed Seungwan was air and she's drowning. She kissed Seungwan like she never kissed her before. She invades Seungwan mouth making the younger girl groan at the sudden push.

"He can act cute and cool infront but I don't see him at all." Joohyun continued her lips on Seungwan's neck.

"Those smiles weren't directed to him. I was thinking of you all the time when I'm mcing. How we ran the lines before. I was imagining you saying it again to me and I can't help but smile because you do that to me. Just thinking of you makes me crazy. The good kind of crazy." Joohyun said and kissed her again on the lips only breaking the contact when they both needed air to breathe. Seungwan sat up back and letting Joohyun sat on her lap.

"I'm sorry for making you jealous Wan ah" Joohyun said as she hides her face on the crook of Seungwan's neck.

"But for the record, the jealous you is cute" Joohyun smile and kissed her girlfriend's neck.

"Sorry for being jealous." Seungwan said as she puts her arms tightly around Joohyun's waist.

"But if me being jealous means you being aggressive and vocal about it, then maybe I should be jealous more often." Seungwan said with a smirk and this time she pushes Joohyun on the bed and her on top of the other. She kissed her as fiercely as Joohyun have.

"I'm kind of liking this jealous thing now." Joohyun smirk as they kissed.

And the night was spent on cuddling...more than cuddling.