Taeyeon finds out.

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV: 
[11.00 pm]
-ring- 
...
-ring- 
Urgh...who calls me at this time ..? 
I stood up and grabbed my phone. 
"Yobuseyo..?" 
Baekhyun: Yah, Chanyeol-ah I gotta tell you something really important, meet me at our usual cafe place. 
"Wh-what? Now?" 
Baekhyun: N.O.W 
"Argh..! Okay okay" 
I hanged up and changed my clothes and headed towards the cafe. 

[At the cafe] 

No one' POV: 
Chanyeol arrived and heads over to his seat. 
Chanyeol:So what did you want to talk about? 
Baekhyun: Okay, look so remember how you told me that I lost my memories because of an accident. 
Chanyeol:Yeah...
Baekhyun: So I was shopping with Taeyeon this morning , and we stopped by a shop. Taeyeon wanted to buy a couple set for us. And as soon as I saw the set, I saw a flash. I saw a scene from the past. 
Chanyeol: Go on, what was the scene you saw? 
Baekhyun: I was little, and there was a girl with me. She bought a couple set just like Taeyeon's, and  -show's necklace- I had this necklace since I was little. Look, theres also a lock shaped whole, which means the girl has the key. Something is inside of this. Chanyeol, please. I wanna know who the me was at during that time. Please, help me find her.
Chanyeol: Hmm, don't worry. Ill help you. How about I tell Ilhoon about this to? 
Baekhyun:  mhm, im sure he would help me to . Thanks for listening, lets go home. 
.
.
.
Taeyeon's POV: 
What!? No , Baekhyun's memories can't recover. He loves me more then her...Baekhyun, cares for me even more, Baekhyun is m.i.n.e. I'll do whatever it takes for him to be mines  f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

<> 
Taeyeon's POV: 
I was walking back home when I saw B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter