Moving?

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV: 
"Mom! Guess what?!" I yelled as I made my way to the kitchen.  I immediately drop my bag and made my way towards her. 
I turned her around "Whats with the sad expression? Mom are you okay? "She has such a depressed face. "MOM!" I yelled which made her snap.  "Huh..?Oh welcome home, are you hungry?" She asked .
"N-no. Whats with the face?" I asked as I sat down.  She remained silent. 
"Mom! Why are so quiet?"  
She then held my hands "Sweetie..we gotta talk. Whatever I say, please don't get mad. "
I slowly nodded my head. 
"We... Are moving to Canada. "   
My heart dropped once I heard those words. 
I quickly stood up. 'W-what do you mean? Why? Why? Why!?'' I questionned her as my eyes teared up. 
''Sweetie, I know your upset but please listen to me. Your d-'' 
''NO! I don't want to! Why?! '' I cried.  The room was silent. '' This isn't fair...just when I finally reunited with him..Why? Why now?!''. My legs felt weak and collapsed. ''Baekhyun...'' 
My mom left out a sigh and comforted me. ''I know your upset. I understand. You had finally reunited with Baekhyun but sweetie, your dad needs to work there. Please understand.'' 
I wiped away my tears as I nodded. ''When are we leaving? '' 
''This Saturday...'' 
I widened my eyes ''This Saturday? Thats tomorrow...That means I only have a days left to spend time with him'' 
''I know its to soon but we have no choice.'' . We both stood up. ''Please start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter