Confession .

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV: 
Whats wrong with me.? Ever since I met that Yoon Bomi I've been acting so strange around Taeyeon. I even made up an excuse just to not kiss her in front of Bomi. Argh.!
I arrived home and went to my room. 
Yoon Bomi...Her name...Why does it feel like whenever I think about her,something appears...I see someones face. Its blurry...
-headache-
"Argh! It hurts.!" I fell down on my knees.
The more I try to remember the more my brain hurts. 
But I knew, Bomi she was someone special to me. I know it, I just do. Thats why, I won't give up until I know what happened in the past. I want to know who I really was and who I knew. I want to know who my real parent were, I want to who is she to me.
With those things in head, I went to sleep. 

[The next day] 
Bomi's POV:
I was walking to school until I see Baekhyun and Ilhoon together. I saw them and Baekhyun was laughing. He was happy. 
I smiled and pretended I never saw them. 
Im glad he is smiling :) I also need  to find my happiness , but I guess not ... Not with Baekhyun here . Its fine .. As long as I see him . 
..
I arrived in class and head over to my seat. 
I sat down and looked out the window. Suddenly I hear someone calling my name. 
Jr : B-bomi..? 
I turned my head around and I saw Jr. 
Jr? If I remember correctly he is the class president. What does he want from me..?
"Y-yes?" 
Jr: Can you please meet me behind the rock a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter