Mini "Date" pt.2

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV: 
"Where do you wanna go next?" Baekhyun asked. "Hmm, how about we go shopping! Its been awhile since we, (I) went shopping for clothes and stuff. " Bomi suggested. 
"Ehhh, but you know I hate shopping for clothes. You know that" he said while pouting. 
"Aish come on Baek! Let's enjoy this 'memorial' day. " 
" Tch, fine. " Baek said as he gave up.
.
.
They both walked towards the clothing store. Bomi entered the store admiring the beauty of the clothes. 
Bomi: Woaaaah ! The clothes are soo cute ! Oh! This would look good on you Baek! 
Baekhyun: Yah! Yoon Bomi that dress wont even fit. Besides I look better with this! 
*shows a tutu * 
They both laughed and enjoyed there time together. 
"Ah" Bomi said. 
Baekhyun tilted his head. 
"This dress is cute." Bomi said. 
Baekhyun nodded and told her to try it on.
She nodded and head her way to the fitting room. 

Baekhyun's POV: 
Bomi made her way to the fitting room as I waited outside. 
10 minutes has passed... 
"Yah! Bomi does it take you that long to put on a dress? Come out already.." I yelled in annoyance. 
" Thats not it..! I had put it on already its just.. Embarrassing. " 
"Aish come on " I said while heading to her curtain.  
"You won't look th-" I swiped off the curtain to see her with the beautiful white laced dress. "That bad..." As I continued my sentence. 
I scoffed and blushed. 
"How do I look?" She asked. 
" You look... So Beautiful." 
She blushed and thanked me for my compliment. " Im gonna change" she said while she closed the curtain. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter