Truth of the past.

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[No one's POV]

Bomi : YAH! Let me go! Who the hell are you?!

???? : That doesn't matter right now! Tell me, we're you actually someone special to him?

Bomi : Of course! We both made a promise while we were young but he. . He broke it. I can't believe he actually forgot about me..

-Silence-

????: Look...it is really hard for me to say this but, Baekhyun he...got in an accident about 2 years ago. Sadly, his parents...did not come back alive. He was the only who has been saved. At the hospital, the moment he woke up, he forgot everything. No matter how hard he tries to remember from the past, he always gets a severe headache. That's why please, I beg of you... don't force him. Please it's for his sake. If you truly love him than you will understand.

Bomi: ... I understand. I ...will try my best. *Tears up* It will be hard and painful though...! It hurts ... seeing him with someone else... But if he is happy than... I will let him be.

????: Thanks...For understanding me... or him. May I ask for your name?

Bomi: *nod* Yoon Bomi. The transfer student, im in class 5-B just like... Baek.

????: I see... Im Chanyeol. I am in the class 5-A. I am also the best friend of Baekhyun.

Bomi: I see... Well I am gotta head over to class now. Thanks for telling me that... If it weren't for you, I don't if I would have been able to control my feelings.

Chanyeol: *smiles* No problem.

Bomi turned around. She ran with tears in her eyes. She still couldn't believe about what has happened to Baekhyun. While running she bumped into someone. She looked up and saw Ilhoon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter