Heart fluttering moment .

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV: 
I wake up and head to the bathroom. 
"Ugh...I look horrible. Did I cry that much?" 
I bend down and wash my face. I brushed my teeth and got ready for school. 
.
.
While I was walking to school I was thinking about Baekhyun, again. 
Baek... I really like you...I know it's not your fault. But still, I feel so hurt. 
Guess I have no choice...I have to pretend that I had never met him. Im doing this for you...so be happy. 
I arrived at school. Suddenly, I hear someone calling my name. I turned around and I see Eunji and Ilhoon walking towards me. 
Eunji: Are you okay...? 
I tried cracking a smile and said:
"Yea.? Why would't I be" 
Ilhoon: Did something happen? 
... 
Eunji: Um its nothing. Let's go!

We all head to class. Then, I remembered I had to get a book at library. I told Eunji and Ilhoon to go ahead while I ran to the library. I ran and I accidentally bumped to someone and I fell down. 
"Ow...sorry I wasn't looking in front of me." 
????: ...
I look up and saw a hand in front of me. I then looked up and saw him. 
Are you kidding me..? The person I did not want to see is right in front of me. 
...
I took his hand and he helped me up. 
Baekhyun: Oh.. Your the girl that I called ugly! Peeping Tom! 
-throb- Ugly ? 
"Shut up! I just happened to see you there okay? I need to go somewhere bye. "
I tried walking past him but he kept blocking my way. 
"YAH!" 
Baekhyun : hmm, I take it back. 
"Take it back? " 
He nodded and said :
"Your gorgeous. " 
I blushed and said:
"Whatever.! Go with your girlfriend already . Bye! " 
I ran and hid behind a wall. I peeked if he is still there. I saw him smirk. 
Not good...He just makes me blush no matter what he does...ARGH! Yoon Bomi stay strong.! 
I smack my face and went to the library.

No one POV: 
Bomi went to the library and as soon as she finished she went to class.

<>

[Lunch Time] 
Eunji: Hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter