Break Up

The Key to my heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyon POV:
I can't believe it.. Yoon Bomi... She..
 
I was heading to a cafe to have a drink with my friends. I wanted a plan to "warn" Bomi. I was sitting in a table when suddenly I see Baekhyun comming towards me. I panicked and quickly took a book to hide my face. I took a peek and saw him waiting at a table not to far away from me. 
Is he perhaps waiting for someone? 
30 minutes has passed. I cancelled my meeting with my friends cause my curiosity got the best of me. Then, Bomi came. Urgh.. I knew it. She sat down in front of him and they started talking.What are they talking about? I moved to a closer table making sure they don't notice me. I sat down and listened to their conversation. I listened to all their conversation. When it was time for them to leave, I followed them.   When they were outside, I was hiding behind a pole. I peeked and tries listening to their convo when I suddenly see Bomi back hugging Baek. 
I was shocked to see Baek blush, But I wasn't jealous. I guess Baekhyun is right.. I never had any special feelings for him after all. I quickly ran home and head to my room.

End of flashbac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter