Chapter 7

1 + 10

“What am I even doing here?” Choonhee thought to herself while her eyes followed ‘fashion designer’ Wei pacing back and forth in the clothes store with a giant pile of clothes in his arms that continued to pile up. At times he would look over to Choonhee and observe her figure and clothing style before preceding his search for more clothes for her.

Choonhee wanted to stop Wei from buying her new clothes that she doesn’t know how much they cost a new wardrobe but she felt bad if she made him go through all that effort for her.

“I think this is all...” Wei observed the pile in his arm before placing it all on the chair next to her. Wei quickly picked out the first outfit from the chair for Choonhee to try on and hung them on her forearms, Choonhee remained sitting and sheepishly smiled at him silently refusing to get up. Wei chuckled at her cute attempt that failed and stood Choonhee up and walked her over to the dressing room with his hands on her shoulders to direct her making her pout.

“But... What if it’s not my size?” Choonhee turned around to Wei, hoping that it would delay the future embarrassment she predicted will happen. Wei spun her back around into the change room and closed the curtains behind her before she tried to run away again.

Wei sat down next to the chair with all of the clothes he picked out for Choonhee while girls in the store glanced and giggled at how cute he was and thought that he was waiting for his girlfriend. A few minutes have past and Wei slowly started to get impatient and walked over to Choonhee’s change room.

“Hey Choonhee, are you almost done?” Choonhee had been staring at herself within those past minutes amazed to see herself in other clothing other than her uniforms and that are new and stylist yet simple. Wei went to open the curtain but Choonhee held it tight still not ready to show herself to Wei, but little did Choonhee forget was that he was able to open the curtain from the other end and it making her heart jump out of her chest.

Choonhee stared at him shocked while he smiled at her face expression, “aye, there you go! You look very pretty! And luckily I got your size right” Wei exclaimed, making Choonhee cracked a small smile that he noticed. A simple white loose crop top, with high waisted denim jeans with a white long wool cardigan.

“Oh and to top it off...” Wei revealed some hidden round sun glasses with a white frame and slipped it on Choonhee’s face. Choonhee had her eyes shut tight while he was doing as he felt too close for her. Wei felt like he completed a masterpiece and happy went back to the pile to pick out the next outfit for her to try.

The more clothes Choonhee tried on the more she started to feel more confident around Wei and her true personality was slowly coming out to him, he is the only one out of the boys to see her personality more than once.

When it came to the last outfit Choonhee strangely took longer to come out of the change room, Wei was getting worried and walked over to the curtain but quickly stopped when it suddenly opened. He waited as she slowly walked out in a breathtaking black dress with laced long sleeves that displayed her figure so beautifully that Wei stood there completely dry mouthed.

Choonhee covered her face with her long hair while Wei walked up to her with no words ready he was in tranced by her appearance, he didn’t expect this to happen, he wanted her to try it on for fun but it ended up triggering something inside of him that he can no longer turn off.

 “...It looks bad... right?” Choonhee avoided eye contact with Wei who was now inches away from her, he kept a strong gaze.

“You look beautiful” he softly spoke, her heart skipped a beat, what was this feeling she wondered. Choonhee quickly walked back into the change room and shut the curtain as quickly as she could while Wei remained in the same position, with the image of her still frozen in his mind.

Choonhee opened the curtain wearing her original white shirt and tights and handed the dress to Wei for him to put back. He headed to the counter getting all the clothes scanned as Choonhee waited outside of the store too shy to be near him that she became completely hopeless again.

They were out of a long time that the sun was setting on their way back on the bus, they were both silent the whole trip back and all Choonhee wanted to do was hide away in a box.

 

“About time you guys came back, what took you guys so long?” Gyujin shouted from the living room when the two entered through the front door. Wooshin was reading his new book on the other side of the couch and glared over to Wei when he came in sight.

“Shopping” Wei lifted up some of the clothing bags that were in his hands. Choonhee quickly removed them from his hands and thanked him before escaping to her room and locking it. Wei watched her leave as Wooshin watched his face expressions when she did, lighting the fire inside of him even more.

“What’s up with you?” Wooshin finally bitterly spoke. It has been more than a week since Wooshin last spoke was when Wei asked him if they were cleaning the kitchen together (because of Jun). Gyujin awkwardly sat in the middle of a fight that was about to start and quickly removed himself from the suffocating situation and into his and Sunyoul’s room.

“Nothing – since when did you care what was up with me?” Wooshin scoffed and slowly approached him and stopped while they were side by side one another,

“I don’t, but keep in mind – Jun isn’t going to be too happy when he finds out that you fell in love with our sister” Wei spiked with fury with Wooshin’s little game he’s thinking of playing.

“Don’t try and get smart now” Wei tugged onto Wooshin’s collar and pulled him closer, he kept his emotionless and unthreatened expression. “You don’t think I see the way you look at her as well, and that’s no brother love I see – you like her” there was silence; Wei read Wooshin like a book as his eyes revealed how shocked and worried he was. Wooshin pushed Wei back and tidied his clothes up before walked away to his room. Wei ruffled his hair frustrated and feeling stuck that his feeling for Choonhee have to be hidden from everyone, especially Jun, who knew what he would do to him.

 

Choonhee started taking the clothes out of the bags and began to hang them up in her closet. When it came to the last bag she stopped when she saw the black dress in the bottom of the bag, she thought Wei put it back, her heart began to race as the memories replayed in her head.

She walked over to the mirror and positioned the dress in front of her as if she was wearing it with Wei’s words in mind bring a gentle smile to her face.

I look beautiful...

 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update (please forgive me <3) I hope you guys enjoyed it :)))

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote :)

 

Thank you.