Chapter 6

1 + 10

 

A knock came from Choonhee’s door while Choonhee reads Wooshin’s book, she bookmarks the page she’s on and opens the door.

“Wow~ She room looks sooo much bigger than ours without the bunk bed and extra desk” Xiao amplified when both him and Hwanhee walk in without a single greet to Choonhee. Choonhee holds in her frustration when closing the door and forces a smile when turning around to them.

Hwanhee flops into the edge of Choonhee’s bed with his arms stretched all over her bed, he then rotated his head to the book on her bed tilts his head to read the title.

“Are you reading a book?” he turns to his stomach when grabbing the 371 paged novel,

“Ew~ isn’t that book that Wooshin always carries around?” Xiao points at the novel with a disturbed expression on his face. Hwanhee drops the novel grossed out as the both of them dislike reading.

After Choonhee admits that it’s Wooshin’s novel the kids glance at one another, reading each others’ mind before staring at Choonhee.

“.... Is there something going on between you two???” Choonhee gives the boys a puzzled and offended face expression. ‘First it was Wei and now Wooshin?? These’s boys need to find a hobby other than my ‘love life’ that I don’t have’ Choonhee thinks to herself while the boys continue to ‘interrogate’ her with stares.

“Um? I’m going to go down to breakfast now, you two can stay here along with your theories” Choonhee sharply turns around and walks out without any hesitation. When she closed the door it finally hit her that she never acted like that in front of them, ‘stupid! Stupid! Stupid!’ Choonhee mentally curses herself again while punching onto her own.

“Morning~! Choonhee~” Kogyeol beams from the dining room when noticing Choonhee. After looking down at her fist she hides it away and smiles at his happy aura.

“hey, what’s up with your clothes?” Gyujin questions, making Kuhn hit him with his book when walking by into the kitchen where Sunyoul and Bitto, cooking breakfast. Choonhee self-consciously looks down at her only spare clothes. When she looks back up she realised how they were all stylishly dressed and not one of them were wearing plain clothing, even if they were staying at home for the day.

“Why does it even matter? We are going to be cleaning after breakfast away” Kogyeol informs Gyujin, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

Choonhee remain on the veranda as she felt intimidated by Gyujin after he criticised her clothing. Wooshin, soon after, opens the bathroom door after finishing his shower with his towel around his neck and his red hair still damp. He looks over to Choonhee’s figure from the corner of his eye who is look out at the dining room with downcast eyes.

Wooshin approaches Choonhee masking his concern for her sad expression. Choonhee felt strangely satisfied by his presents while they were having small talk.

Behind then had two small heads poking out of Choonhee’s room, observing how they’re both communicating with one another.

“What’s going on here?” Xiao blurts out, speculating the mood between the two. Choonhee sighs in annoyance by the kids’ non-stop assumptions, while Wooshin remains emotionless.

“Breakfast is ready!” Sunyoul happily shouts out when walking out of the kitchens walkway with a tray of bowls of rice.

Both Wooshin and Choonhee walk away from Xiao and Hwanhee without any response, leaving them hanging. Everyone surrounds the table and eats away Sunyoul and Bitto’s delicious soup and meat.

While everyone eats, the boys discuss who will be doing what chore today and who with. Of course, Hwanhee and Xiao begged to be with Choonhee, but Hwanhee got paired up with Kogyeol and Xiao with Bitto. Secretly, Choonhee wanted to be paired up with Wooshin after they bonded together a while ago, although, since she is still nervous to speak up to them, they paired her up with Kuhn.

Choonhee felt awkward about the idea of pairing with Kuhn, after she embarrassed herself in front of him in the morning, although, she prefers him over Xiao and Hwanhee. The both of them were assigned to go mop and dust the house while the others will be doing the laundry, beds, garden and kitchen. And when everyone finishes they clean their own rooms, Jun makes sure they do this every week so they don’t become lazy, even he participates.

“We normally sweep the floor before mopping, you can do the dusting and I will mop, it will be quicker that way” Kuhn hands Choonhee a rainbow duster and she began.

The house is huge, yet surprisingly simple with no extreme decorations for a household of boys, only a half empty book shelf took the longest to clean.

After wiping down what she could Kuhn packed away their equipment and walked into his bedroom without telling Choonhee what she can do next, since they were the first finished she stands in the middle of the house like a lost puppy, hesitant to go anywhere because she didn’t want to interrupt anyone, and as in anyone I mean Wooshin.

Moments after something cold and heavy lightly pushed on the top of her head, her body freezes as she felt startled. A large hand grabs hers and lifts it up to hold the object on her head. The person reveals his face to her with a small smile.

Choonhee looks at the red hair startled.

“Take your clothes to your room” Choonhee continues to blink even when Wooshin walked back into the laundry where Jun waits for him.

The little yet random actions Wooshin preformed made Choonhee wonder why it’s making her feel like she wants to smile. After all he is one of the only ones that had tried to bond with her the most.

 

When everyone finished their chores lucky Wei and Jinhoo arrived back home.

Choonhee got another knock at her door, this time she was hesitant to answer in case it was the kids. When the person walked in it was Wei and Choonhee begin to contemplate whether she should of or not.

“Hey” Wei greets while she awkwardly sits on her bed with her laptop on her lap, “what are you looking at?” he walks over and she hides the screen way from him, forgetting that she can close it.

After losing, Choonhee lightly whines while covering her face with her hands in embarrassment,

“You’re shopping online?” Wei asks in surprise,

“... I wanted to get some new clothes...” she mumbles,

“What? Why? Your clothes look fine” Choonhee looks at him in surprise while a hint of blush surfaced to her cheeks. After being criticised by Gyujin Choonhee felt embarrassed so she went online to attempt online shopping even through she doesn’t know how it works, and now having Wei affinity what she wears while he is always well dresses made her feel flattered and appreciated  “But why are you looking on a really expensive site? Even I don’t shop on here”

Choonhee began to hide her face from him, embarrassed once again. Wei ended up closing the laptop and moves it off Choonhee’s lap before grabbing her wrist, leading her to front door. Choonhee was too frail to pull back so she helplessly followed him.

“Uh, where are we going?” Wei didn’t say anything and just chuckles, even when they got on the bus he didn’t say a word while Choonhee curled her shoulders forward to enclose herself from the public and her hair covering the sides of her face.

 

Hey guys :) Sorry for the late update.

 

What are your thoughts of Wei and Wooshin in the story, I'm curious :D

And which up10tion member do you ship yourself with

I ship myself with Xiao #Xiaoly! XD <3

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote

 

Thank you.