DAY 05

Hundred Ways

DAY 05 

"I'll walk you home." 


“Aren’t you supposed to meet with Baekhyun or something?” I look down on our locked hands, wondering how I’m walking back to my house with Jongdae, when he planned to meet with his friend.

We accidentally met in the bakery, me still in my sleepwear to buy hot bread for breakfast, and Jongdae clad nicely in a light blue shirt and some shorts. It’s eight in the morning and how can he be up so early, looking like he’s going to have a date?

Jongdae chuckled, fixing my fringe with his other hand. “Yeah, but he said he’s going to be late. I’ll walk you home.”

I nod, stopping myself from eating these freshly baked buns right here and right now, in front of him. 

We stop in front of my apartment building and I ask, “Have you eaten breakfast?”

Jongdae smiles, “Yeah. Got myself pancakes and milk.”

“Do you want to eat some more?” We climb up the stairs, still hand in hand. He appears to be hungry and I can feel his eyes on my bread. Offering him more breakfast wouldn’t hurt.

I fish for my keys, hearing Jongdae say, “Will you let me use your toothbrush after?” I turn around to slap his arm playfully. What a way to flirt.

 “No kisses for you then.” I tease, running to my door, but Jongdae stops and twists my body, leaning insanely close and now I’m suddenly regretful that I didn’t brush my teeth. But hey, it’s not like he doesn’t have morning breath everyday.