DAY 11

Hundred Ways

"You can have half." 


“Oh my god.” I utter at the sight of the single piece of cake on the table. This is freaking crazy. Their love for cake or basically anything sweet is above the normal level. I can’t believe they didn’t even leave a whole slice of cake for Kyungsoo! The remaining piece isn’t even whole!

I look at Kyungsoo who’s calmly seated on the couch, his party hat leaning on the side of his head. “Where are they?” He knows I’m pertaining to those hooligans that are commonly known as Kyungsoo’s victims. I baked this damn cake and my boyfriend can’t even have a whole piece for himself. I haven’t even tasted that!

“Hey, you know I don’t eat sweets that much. That five inch cake is enough.” Kyungsoo comforts and pulls me to sit beside him. “You can have the half.”

“But—“

“It’s my birthday. I’m just going to taste it and I’m done.”

“You make it sound like I’m a horrible patisserie.”

He kisses my forehead before reaching for a plate and a fork, “The boys beg to differ, sweetheart.”

I watch him as he pokes his fork and puts it in his mouth. My eyes suddenly light up in anticipation. Kyungsoo hums, giving me a thumbs up and I sigh in relief.

“My days of helping you around the kitchen are paying off.” I say while Kyungsoo takes another piece, pressing the fork on my lips, urging me to open up. I comply, liking the taste of my work.

“And those days on the countertop, too.” He wiggles his brows and I give his thigh a hard slap.