DAY 21

Hundred Ways

You might like this.”


“Baek, why can’t you just surprise me in a way that doesn’t need a blindfold?” I blindly extend my arms, opening and closing my hands in attempt to find something… fluffy and soft. In short, I’m looking for Byun Baekhyun who is probably laughing at how stupid I look.

Well, if his tiny brain didn’t come up with this surprise, I wouldn’t be struggling to find him in this stupid forest at, oh I don’t know, seven in the evening! There could be a bear out here to bawl on us, and Baekhyun would leave me here to die!

Faintly, I hear him chuckle and on instinct, I turn to where I hear the sound. I twist halfway around, which I am glad of doing because I feel hands on my wrists. It pulls me over, and I land on what seems like his chest. Baekhyun laughs, “You look cute.”

“Take the blindfold off, Byun.” I feel him withdraw his hands, and Baekhyun shifts behind me, his hands working on the knot of the bandana.

“You might like this.” He says.

I roll my eyes, “Why don’t you show me so you’ll know?”

Baekhyun snorts and drops a kiss on my ear, “Is it that time of the month?” But before I could even respond with a witty remark, he drops the cloth, and a table for two stands in the middle of tall trees.  Candles are the only thing lighting up the place, aside from the sun that has halfway sunk.

Mongryeong is sitting silently on the grass, and his owner is smiling beside me, smiling, “So, do you like it?”

I grin and throw myself in his arms, kissing him fully on the lips, “I love it. Thank you.”

Baekhyun beams and puts his hands on my waist, “I cooked the food!”

In a not-so subtle way, my jaw drops. .