Chapter Six

Our Own Realm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys Merry Christmas, I hoped you guys had an amazing time with family and friends. This is a small chapter as Christmas present! Enjoy!!! :)

Jessica’s POV

The next morning I was debating whether to go to school or not, mostly because of the incident the night before. I wasn’t sure as to how I should approach Ash, I thought about last night a lot, I have to thank him at least. He was probably just as scare as I was, he just didn’t know how to handle the situation. Maybe I should just go with the flow.

I probably won’t even see him anyway.

I got ready, made myself a sandwich, and started making my way to school.

…………..

I was actually getting through the day just fine. I hadn’t even see him, maybe I won’t have to face him at all.

I decided to go get something to eat at the cafeteria. Something light should be fine. I was finally able to get through the line and found an empty table to sit at. I was finishing my meal when I saw him with the same people from yesterday. I waited until he got up so I could got to talk to him.

“Hey”

“Uh hey….” He replied. He looked so tense though. Does he not want to talk to me? Or, does he not like me or something? Well, let’s just get this done.

“Look, I know we didn’t leave in a very positive note yesterday, but I just wanted to thank you for you know saving me”

“Oh well, look is not problem,” he replied coolly. “Just make sure you are not walking by yourself so late.”

And then he just left. Wth! And here I was trying to be nice. This guy is really something. Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter