Chapter Eight

Our Own Realm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey Guys longer chapter this time! Enjoy :) Comment lots ok

Tiffany’s POV

“Jessie. Jessie.” Gosh I forgot how hard it was to wake her up. I’m really glad my dad agreed to let me live with her, she really needs someone by her side after what happened.

“Yah Jessie!!!!” I had to scream so she could wake up, if this doesn’t work I’m gonna have to use cucumbers as a weapon.

“Urghhh, remind me again why I let you live with me…?” Jessie asked and I laughed softly.

“Because babe, you love me and you can’t live without me” I responded with a grind on my face. “Come on wake up or we’re going to be late” I started jumping on the bed so she could wake up.

“Fine. Fine. I’m up” Jessica said as she sat down with her eyes still closed and her hair covering her face. I pulled her up and dragged her to the bathroom so she could get ready, while I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After a couple of minutes, Jessica was finally ready.

“Since when do you cook Tiff….Oh my!!! You didn’t burn anything did you?!” Jessica asked me jokingly.

“Ha ha, very funny. I can actually cook now you know. You should be thankful I made breakfast for you.” I glared at her as she laughed.

“He he, jk. This is good though, thanks.” She replied as she eat her food. “Btw, what’s your schedule like, I wanna see if we have classes together.”

I took my schedule out of my purse and passed it to her.

“We only have two classes together. One each day. You have English with me today.” She gave me my schedule back and I put it back in my purse.

“I thought we would have more.” I pouted.

“Hey no worries we will see each other between classes.” She smiled and continue with her breakfast.

We finished our food and made our way to the university. It’s my first day today, I had to transfer schools last minute because Jessie needed me, but anyways I’m looking forward to it.

……….

At The Lunde’s House

“Hey sweetie, wake up” Ash stirred in his bed as he woke up. He opened his eyes and saw that Julia was the one waking him up.

“Good morning, can you please get ready, we need to go somewhere.” Julia said as she got off Ash’s bed, when he finally woke up.

Ash composed himself and sat down. “Where are we going, I have classes today.”

“Yes, we know sweetie, but your mother called. She needs us to do something. I’ll wait for you downstairs.” Julia said then left the room so that Ash could get ready.

After Ash was done he went to the kitchen to meet Jean and Julia.

“Morning, where is everyone?” Ash asked when he noticed that Jean and Julia where the only ones in the house.

“They already left, we told them that we needed to do something important.” Replied Jean.

Ash sat down at the table and Julia served him his breakfast. Ash noticed that they looked a bit tense, he didn’t know if he should ask if something was wrong or just keep quiet.

As if reading his mind, Jean said, “I know you must be wondering what we are going to do but I rather tell you on the way. Finish your breakfast for now, once you’re done we’ll leave. I’ll be in my office for now.”

Ash frowned and turned to Julia with a confuse look in his face.

“He’ll explain later, for now just eat ok.” Answer Julia. She wanted to tell him where they were going but since she didn’t have much experience on the subject, she though Jean should be the one telling him.

……….

Jessica’s POV

I went through my first class and to my surprise Ash wasn’t there, I didn’t want to think about him but I really couldn’t help it. I have to admit part of me wanted to know more about him, and after our small encounter at the café, I thought we could be at least friends, but to my disappointment he wasn’t there. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter