Characters Intro

Our Own Realm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tnx to everyone who subscribed prior to any chapter ^^ This update is just to introduce some characters with a little background before the first chapter.....enjoy and like I said comment lots :)

 

Introducing Some Characters:

Ashton Jaendre Renaldi

Prince of the Renaldi House but lives with the Lunde’s Coven. Turned when he was 21, has been away for three years receiving training and education to help him with the transition and to make him a good prince. By Jean-Carlo’s order all family children are to enroll in NYU, to continue their studies, however, he gets to meet someone who will definitely changes him. He would do anything and everything to protect her.

Jessica Jung

19 year old student at NYU, majoring in fashion design. Wants to get away from her father, thus she decided to move to NY where she works at a small coffee shop. Later on, finds herself with a very hard choice to make, something that will change her life forever.

Jean-Carlo Lunde

Doctor and head of the Lunde Coven, married to Julia, adoptive father of Connor, Stella, the twins Andrew and Lex, Darhm, & Jerrin. He was assigned to find Nyx’s heir, which is why he is a father like figure to Ashton as he took care of him in his early stages of transition.

Julia Lunde

Married to Jean-Carlo, she fall in love with him while he took care of her and her son when she was sick. Because she was dying and wanted to protect her son, Connor, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter