Chapter Four

Our Own Realm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I walked into the classroom to find a seat, there weren’t that many students inside since it was still early. I sat down in the corner waiting for the class to start as a try to keep myself busy with my phone. After like 15 minutes I checked the time again, more students were in the classroom already while the professor was getting his things ready, then two people came inside the classroom. I recognize them from early and of course one of them was the guy who bumped into me. I turned my attention to him, when he finally noticed me, but just like earlier he just stare at me! Seriously, what’s wrong with him? Or is there something wrong with me? If it weren’t for the girl with him, I don’t think he would have stopped looking at me. Making their way inside I couldn’t help but turn towards his direction as he passed my sit, I saw he glanced at me but only for a couple of seconds this time. To my luck, they sat down right behind me. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. The professor, however interrupted my thoughts.

Author’s POV

With the professor dismissing class earlier, came relief to one person in particular. Ash. As soon as the professor dismissed class, he wasted no time in finding his way out making one person mad.

“Dude what the heck! You can wait for me you know!!!”

“I’m….I’m sorry I just needed some air” said Ash looking at Jerrin apologetically. He didn’t mean to make her angry but he really needed to leave the classroom.

Jerrin seeing that it wasn’t his fault decided to let it go. She knew he must be having a hard time adjusting. Ash, even though he received help during his transition, didn’t get to spend the same amount of time with humans that the other had. She knew back in Greece, Ash must have train in Nyx’s place, where there is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter