Chapter Five

Our Own Realm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three cars finally arrived after a long day at school at the Lude’s house. Everyone got out of their cars and found Jean-Carlo and Julia waiting for them at the door with smiling faces, hoping that everything went alright for them.

“Hey kids welcome back, how was it?” asked Jean-Carlo

“It was fine I supposed, nothing out of the ordinary,” replied Connor as he kissed her mother’s cheek.

Julia of course being the mother like figure she is to them, welcome everyone with a hug but noticing there was something bothering Ash, she decided to try and cheer him up.

“Hey sweetie, you ok?”

“Oh yes…I’m sorry it’s just being a long day”

“It’s ok it will get easier don’t worry,” Julia said as she kissed his cheek, “Let’s go inside so we can have dinner ok.”

..........

After Dinner

Jerrin walking the stairs notice Ash coming out of his room all dressed up, so she decided to question him. “Hey where you going is late already”

“I’m just going for a walk I won’t take long” said Ash walking down to meet her at the stairs.

“But you know Jean doesn’t like us to go outside late and by ourselves” Jerrin said grabbing his arm.

“I know I just need some air I won’t take long I promise”

Before Jerrin could say anything else, he was already gone.

At A’s Café House

“Here are two lattes to go…have a good night” Jessica said handing the customers their order.

“Thanks”

“Hey Jess, can you close I need to run to get something important?” asked Ailee walking out of her office putting on her coat with her purse on her hand.

“Yeah sure no problem…I think that was the last costumer”

“Ok, thanks call me if you need anything….are you sure you’re going to be fine. I’m sorry I can’t take you home tonight.”

“Hey, no problem is not that far anyway” Jessica replied smiling “go you’re going be late”

“Right!….I’ll see you tomorrow ok” Ailee said while Jessica waved at her goodbye.

After about 25 minutes Jessica decided it would be fine to close the café since there were no more costumers.

Jessica’s POV

I looked the door of the café and finally headed home. I’m exhausted it’s been a long day. When class stars we always have busy days at the café, I’m so tired, thank God I don’t have homework to do.

I had no choice but to walk home since Ailee couldn’t take me home and I have no car. I fixed my coat and place my hands inside my pockets; it was kind of a cold night. As I kept walking I heard steps behind me, I tried not to freak out and walked faster when I felt someone grabbed my arm and dragged me to an alley. I tried to scream but his hand was on my mouth, I couldn’t belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter