Cool For The Summer [JiCheol]

Seventeen drabbles and one-shots

Author's note: I am in a stupid writer's slump at the moment and can't seem to get anything decent down on paper. So I hope you will forgive me if this reads like a pile of donkey balls.

 

 

Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato

Got my mind on your body and your body on my mind
Got a taste for the cherry, I just need to take a bite


 

Flashbacks of summer were running double speed through Seungcheol's mind as he walked his way to the first day of his last year as a high school student. He knew this year was important and he couldn't afford distractions, so he allowed himself this one last moment.

He had been shipped to his yearly summer music camp, and if he was honest with himself had come to love it. He loved performing and his end of camp solo stage was always well received. So of course this year they decided to mix things up and bring him out of his comfort zone. They were all paired up and told to create a spectacular duo stage that they would perform to an auditorium full of industry experts. Not too bad, I can do this. Seungcheol had thought until his partner turned out to be the tiny, perpetually murderous looking new kid on the block who didn't even say so much as a hello to him when Seungcheol introduced himself. He was coldly told to meet the boy in one of the empty practice rooms so they could start working.

So it's safe to say, then, that Seungcheol was not expecting to find himself pushed up against a wall with surprising strength and have his mouth raided by a skilled tongue. His brain merely voiced a short "what the is happening?" before his body responded to the hand massaging his . The boy might have looked murderous but he was also incredibly hot and Seungcheol couldn't bring himself to give two s about decorum.

The whole camp passed in a haze of kissing, working, and other more activities, and Seungcheol had never felt so damn good in his life as he did when he was with the boy. Their duo stage was well received and he was sure it went some way to getting him into the university of his choice. They said goodbye with a promise to pick up next summer where they left off.

Seungcheol walked into class, sat down and put the memories of summer and perfect fingers to the back of his mind. He chatted to his friends until the teacher entered and told them to settle. Pulling out his books he didn't notice the extra pair of shoes stamping on the floor after his teacher.

"Attention, please, everyone. We have a new student joining us this year. I hope you will all make Jihoon here feel welcome."

Seungcheol's head snapped up and his eyes met two murderous ones. The surprise on the shorter boy's face quickly faded as he introduced himself to the class and took the empty seat next to Seungcheol. Jihoon was so close to him again as he introduced himself to Seungcheol's friends that the taller boy found it hard to compose himself and will his blush back down where it came from. Then Jihoon's eyes were on him, a half smirk teasing his lips.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jihoon. Please take care of me."

Seungcheol managed a shaky smile in return, much to the amusement of his oblivious friends. Well, so much for no distractions this year.