Wildest Dreams [JunHan]

Seventeen drabbles and one-shots

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift

 

You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burnin' it down
Some day when you leave me
I bet these memories follow you around


 

 

The summer is hot from the start, the stifling stillness driving everyone out of their minds to find relief. That's what Jeonghan later blames it on when he allows himself to get swept away by the whirlwind that is summer exchange student Wen Junhui. His parents volunteer to host the Chinese boy and Jeonghan is given no choice but to share his room.

Junhui is an assault to the senses. He is handsome, charming and sweet, extremely kind, funny and so very dirty in the best way. Jeonghan falls in love quickly and easily. They share sheets and skin and it feels like heaven despite it being hellishly hot. Junhui rewards him with kisses every time he says something in Chinese, mostly that's just Junhui's name but Jeonghan doesn't argue. The summer goes down into memory in sweaty gasps and heated confessions.

They drive out of the city and lie down on a blanket staring at the stars in perfect quiet. Their fingers brush and send electricity coursing through both bodies. Jeonghan knows he has to say goodbye in less than a week; this thing they have will end, most likely for good. He lets the thought twist his heart painfully before Junhui, reading his mind, leans over and captures his lips in another scalding kiss, clearing his mind of any thought. Junhui's hands roam his body and Jeonghan lets himself feel nothing other than the need to merge their bodies into one.

"Please, remember me." Jeonghan gasps as he comes undone.