Chapter 1

The love that was never there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You like Baekhyun? Byun-Baek-Hyun?" Chanyeol ask and his heart nearly jumped out when you nodded. Your eyes squinted in confusion when he sighed, "Am I not suppose to?" He shook his head, "You can, but prepare to be heartbroken." 

"Why?" 

He sighed, placing his pen on top of his paper to stop it from flying around, "Because Baekhyun doesn't fall in love. No, he hates falling in love. Don't ask me why because I can't tell you. But you shouldn't fall in love with him. If you do, then you will only get rejected by him. He's practically a gay." 

Baekhyun hates falling in love..? 

"Let's just say that he had experience a terrible heartbreak that made him change his perspective about love, alright?" 

Terrible heartbreak? 

But that doesn't mean that he won't love anyone else from now on right? If I try a little harder than maybe-

"I know what you are thinking, but trust me, the chances of Baekhyun liking you is like a year without the sun. Get the meaning?" You shook your head, "It means that it will never happen even in a million years." 

Your heart drop alittle, is falling in love with Baekhyun a never ending? 

"But I'm willing to try." 

"You don't even know him well enough to judge him. I want to help you as well. But the girls that goes for him are mostly after his looks and wealth, are you telling me that you are not aiming my best friend's wealth and looks?" 

"I'm not, Chanyeol. I love him sincerely." 

"List out the reasons why you like him then." 

You stuttered, "I-I can't, atleast, n-not now." 

"Well, I honestly don't know what I'm doing here with you when I'm suppose to be having lunch with them right now." Chanyeol replied while standing up to pack his things. You were not close to any one of them, in another words, you have no friends at all, but you figured out that Chanyeol was one of the nicest and closest with Baekhyun so you decided to ask him for some advice. 

But his 'no, I suggest you don't fall in love with him' advice were something that you didn't want to hear at all. 

If only you could then you wouldn't have fallen in love with him in the first place. But now that you did, you actually need somebody to help you by teaching you how to make him fall in love with you as well, not how to stop loving him. 

Maybe, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter