Episode o8;; | Thinking of You

OMG! Can You Please Stop Stalking Me?!

OMG! Can You Please Stop Stalking Me?!
Episode VIII;;
Thinking of You
- - -

 

Sarah felt rather silly at that moment. Staring straight at her mini Junsu shrine, the girl slowly tilted her head to the side. A certain person's face slowly molding itself on her cardboard cut out of her bias, causing her to jump away, mortified that she even thought about doing that to poor Junsu! Shaking her head, she randomly pulled out a picture of Jaejoong she had printed out for some reason and went back to her spot on the floor. Staring up at Junsu's face, the girl slowly placed the picture of Jaejoong between her line of vision and the cardboard out and then squinted her eyes ever so slightly.

 

“Unnie, what are you doing?” Alex questioned, watching her roommate.

 

“Nothing!” Sarah squealed as she fumbled with the picture of Jaejoong. The younger of the two merely rose her brow, her eyes landing on the crumbled up picture of the singer, which had fell from Sarah's hands.

 

“Change of heart?” she questioned, a small smirk appearing on her face as she bent down and picked up the picture, much to the other female's displeasure.

 

“N-no... I'm—”

 

“Uh huh,” Alex giggled as she offhandedly attempted to straighten out the picture, “It's okay to change biases Unnie, people do it all the time.”

 

“I'm not changing my biases...” she muttered as she looked away from her and returned her attention to her Junsu shrine, “I've stayed loyal to you since your debut, Junsu-oppa!”

 

“You can have more than one bias,” Alex then added, still trying to straighten out the picture.

 

“No, I'm not turning into one of those weird Hero fangirls...”

 

“Here Unnie~” Alex handed the picture back to the older one, “I need to go finish cooking before Oppa comes over with the guys~”

 

“Guys... What guys?” Sarah questioned as she placed the picture on her wall and began to straighten it out.

 

“Oppa invited some of his guy friends over here for dinner~” Alex giggled as she clapped her hands, “I hope you don't mind Unnie!”

 

“Aish! Why didn't you ask me earlier?!”

 

“I did, earlier this morning~”

 

“... I was half asleep!”

 

“Oh, I know~” was all Alex said as she shuffled over to the kitchenette, “Unnie, Oppa's friends are pretty good looking~ Maybe you can snag one?”

 

“Not this again...” Sarah muttered as she grabbed some tape and stuck the picture in a small space before she made her way over to the main room, “Alex...”

 

Alex once again laughed, but then stopped when she heard the door, she immediately tossed her kitchen towel aside and made her way over to her door. Instantly, she was greeted by Jaemin, plus two other boys. Two other hot boys to be exact...

 

“Yah, who's the other girl?” one of them questioned as he looked away from the two lovebirds and noticed the older girl peeking out from the kitchenette. Blinking a few times, Sarah immediately frowned and returned to the kitchenette. The same guy merely rose a brow, but he returned his attention back to his other friend. Alex had then ushered the three boys inside, two of them going straight for the sofa while Jaemin followed Alex to the kitchenette. Sarah had taken off a pair of bright yellow gloves before shuffling out of the room and went straight for her bedroom. A few minutes later, she had appeared again with a jacket and her bag in her hands.

 

“Unnie, where are you going?”

 

“Just out,” she answered as she picked up her keys, “I'll be gone for awhile, so don't wait for me.”

 

“Unnie!” Alex puckered her lips together, “We're gonna go karaoke after dinner, you should join us~”

 

In the end, Sarah ended up going with the group.

 

- - -

 

Kim Jaejoong was a dork. A high dork, getting all giddy over a picture. Just before he even left for the airport, he somehow managed to sneak over to Sarah's place, waking her up at 3:30 in the morning and somehow managed to convince her to text him often while he was away. And dear God, was she adorable when she was half asleep. At least, that's what Jaejoong thought when he saw her that early morning.

 

He was giggling like a complete idiot when Sarah sent him a picture of herself just because he kept asking for one. After giving up about an hour later, his next text message was a picture message. He shot up from his bed, Yoochun on the other bed next to his, sprawled out and motionless, minus his light breathing. He didn't even bother changing out of his day clothes, since he practically passed out the moment he fell face first on his bed. Well, it was originally Jaejoong's bed, but it was the closest to the door, so the two members ended up exchanging beds.

 

“Yoochun-ah~” Jaejoong called out, peaking over to the younger one's direction.

 

“Eeeeh?” came a long grunt and a slight twitch.

 

“Are you asleep?” the elder questioned as he waved his phone lightly in front of him.

 

“Meeeeh...” came another long grunt before the dandy boy slowly rose his head up.

 

“Look at what Gong Ju sent me~” the elder bragged, still waving the phone in front of Yoochun's face. The said boy's eyes were barely open, but Yoochun still laid there, his partially opened eyes staring at the tiny screen of his older brother's phone. There was a long pause between the two members, before Yoochun made another grunt and passed out again, “What did you say?”

 

Silence.

 

“Yoooooooochun-aaaaah?”

 

Still silence.

 

A frown replaced Jaejoong's cheery smile, before the elder sighed heavily. His three week activities in Japan was almost over, but he still had a few more days before they were to actually finish up and return to Korea. And even when they returned, he still had more schedules the moment they stepped foot back on Korean soil.

 

It wasn't a second later that he jumped at the sudden banging on his hotel door. Slipping out of Yoochun's bed, Jaejoong placed his phone on the nightstand before walking over to the door and the moment he opened it, Junsu came charging in—while almost slamming the door into the oldest—with Yunho and Changmin right behind him, walking in like civil people.

 

“Wake up!” Junsu squealed loudly and jumped on top of Yoochun. The bed bounced a few times and Yoochun practically shot up, startled by the sudden noise and the extra weight on his backside. The other three boys stared at the two, Junsu latched onto Yoochun's backside like a monkey holding onto a branch. Turning his head, Yoochun's eyelids dropped, giving him a tired yet pissed off expression on his handsome face.

 

“Do you mind?” he questioned lowly. The Dolphin boy chose to stay quiet, but he was also pulling off that unbearable Puss in Boots stare. It seemed that Yoochun was immune to it, since he was able to somehow pry the second youngest off of him and throw him aside.

 

“So, what brings you two here?” Jaejoong suddenly asks as he turns to the leader and the youngest. Not bothering to really acknowledge their aegyeo king, the other two boys returned the gaze.

 

“Since we're resting tonight and tomorrow, we wanted to know if you and Yoochun wanted to go out with us,” Yunho answered. Darting his eyes between Yunho and then Yoochun, who seemed to be on the verge of passing out again, the elder merely smiled but shook his head.

 

“Yoochun-ah looks like he wants to sleep and I have business to take care of.”

 

“Hyung, we haven't had the time to really go out for a long while and if I know you like I should by now, Gong Ju's most likely studying,” Changmin frowned, “And you call her every night anyway! She probably finds you annoying.”

 

A pouty face instantly appeared on the elder's handsome face, his eyes tearing away from Changmin's as he grabbed his cellphone and opened it again. He was greeted by Sarah's smiling face as he remembered a phone conversation they had.

 

“You don't have to call me every night... You sound really tired,” she sighed, tiredly.

 

“B-but... It's been over two weeks since I last saw you and I didn't want you to fa—” he immediately stopped himself from continuing that certain sentence.

 

“You don't want me to what?” she questioned, her tone now curious.

 

He gently smiled on his side of the line, “Fall for anyone else...”

 

There was a long and unbearable silence on the other line, minus some shuffling sounds and a bed squeaking.

 

“Hime?” he quietly called out, his eyes lingering over to Yoochun's sleeping form.

 

“Oppa, you're so troublesome sometimes...”

 

“Aigoo!” Jaejoong whined as he fell back on his bed, “You're right... She does.”

 

“Of course I'm right...” Changmin rolled his eyes but continued to frown as he jabbed his finger against Jaejoong's leg.

 

“Aish, cheer up!” Yunho laughed as he yanked his hyung up, “Come on, go get dressed... You too Yoochun-ah.”

 

“Sleeeeeep...”

 

“Get up hyung!” Junsu ordered as he started pulling on Yoochun's arm, only to get shoved again, “Aigoo... You guys are so mean!”

 

Meanwhile, back in Seoul; Sarah had managed to slip away from the karaoke place. They had just finished eating dinner, but she wasn't alone. Walking next to her was the same guy who had asked about her, Jaemin's friend who introduced himself as Minwoong. A rather cool and laid back guy who also gave that protective older brother vibe.

 

“You didn't have to come with me,” Sarah finally spoke up as the two of them aimlessly walked the busy streets, along with millions of other pedestrians. Looking down at her, Minwoong merely smiled before he turned his head and looked forward.

 

“Karaoke's not really my thing either,” he admitted as the two slowed their steps. Sarah immediately tore her gaze away from Minwoong, her eyes landing on a display window before she hurried over to it. The taller male turned toward her direction, a light snort coming from him when the girl showed her interest in that boy band DBSK, “You're into them?”

 

“Of course!” Sarah laughed as she looked up at him, “I want a shirt...”

 

Brushing pass him, the female made her way inside the shop and went straight for the clothing merchandise. With nothing else better to do, the taller male followed her inside and followed her, but it seemed that she wasn't the only one buying anything. A large group of girls were practically grabbing anything they could get their hands on, but Sarah managed to grab something with Xiah Junsu on it before her eyes landed on something with Youngwoong Jaejoong.

 

She hesitated for a moment, before found herself reaching for the shirt, only for it to get grabbed by some other girl, who had shoved her out of the crowd.

 

“Aigoo!” the girl yelped and almost bumping into another display, if it weren't for Minwoong catching her before she actually did bump into it, “T-thanks...?”

 

“God, you fangirls are ing crazy,” she heard him mutter as he helped her straighten herself out, “Do you get like this too?”

 

“N-no,” she replied, a bit flushed and frowned, “She took the last one...”

 

“The last one what?” he questioned her as he stared at the shirt he picked up.

 

“The Jaejoong one...”

 

“You mean, this one?”

 

Looking at him funny, her eyes began to sparkle when Minwoong turned the shirt to the front side and revealed that it was indeed the same shirt she was reaching for. A large smile appeared on her lips as she took the shirt and folded it over her arm, like she did with the Junsu one.

 

“Thank you!” she laughed as she hurried over to the line.

 

After purchasing her items, the duo went back to walking aimlessly in the busy streets of the city. Holding the bag in front of her, the female continued to take slow, crossing steps while Minwoong stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked normally beside her. The two had been quite for sometime, Sarah's mind going to her secret friends, which caused her to smile widely and she unconsciously laughed.

 

“You seem... Happy?” the male commented as he looked at the girl beside him.

 

“I'm just remembering them~” she giggled as she looked ahead, still walking in a criss-crossing manner, “Sometimes I forget they're everyday guys too... The way they act toward one another, it's amazing. They're so... Charismatic on stage, but when they're not on stage, they act like five brothers or five best friends all living in the same house. Yunho-oppa, he tries so hard... I praise him on his leadership abilities and he's a complete sweetheart. In another life, I hope he could be my older brother... Because I know he'll protect me. Yoochun-oppa, a lot of people depict him as a player... Yes, he's a flirt, but he has to be one of the sweetest guys I've ever seen. A very laid back guy and he gives me that feeling of someone I can really talk to. Junsu-oppa, oh goodness, I've loved that guy since I first saw him. He never fails to make me smile with his silliness, even at my roughest of times. And Changmin-oppa... Even if he's the youngest of the group... He has to be one of the most maturest guys I've seen. But at the same time, his love for food and being evil maknae, he's just as silly as Junsu-oppa! These boys... I swear...”

 

“What about Jaejoong?”

 

“Huh?” she stopped and looked at him, “Jaejoong?”

 

“Yeah, you've praised all the members except for him,” Minwoong pointed out as he stopped and continued to look at her, “Aren't you a fan?”

 

“Yeah, I am,” she smiled as she looked up at the cloudy sky, “But, to be honest with you... I'm not too sure how I'm suppose to describe that guy. Because for the longest time, I never really cared for him. He was nothing but hype with a pretty face. And he was such a too... I actually found him to be very annoying. But lately... My perspective of him has been changing. He cares a lot for people close to him, his friends, family... His band members. Like an Eomma. He can be a dork, yet be adorable at the same time... He has the cutest pouty faces that I sometimes just want to pinch his cheeks for. He's very charismatic on stage, a beautiful singer but even though he has a very hectic schedule that barely has room for free time, he still manages to come over to your house when you're sick and take care of you... And even though I love all the boys' smiling faces, Jaejoong's smile...”

 

“You act like you personally know them,” Minwoong couldn't help but smirk lightly at the dreamy look in her eyes. Breaking away from her moment, Sarah blushes heavily, which can't be seen too well, thanks for the darkness; however, her expression was a dead giveaway, “And there's more behind your fandom for Jaejoong.”

 

“You have no idea what you're talking about,” she countered as she started walking away. A loud, but sincere laugh escaped from the male's lips, that smirk still on his lips as he jogged to go catch up to her, which wasn't too hard to do.

 

“Yah! I'm just teasing you,” he chuckled as he strived next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, “C'mon, can't you take a little joke?”

 

“,” she muttered as she tried to shrug away from him, but he kept her close.

 

“Dumb... Not even hardly, ... Maybe,” he continued with the snarky remarks, causing her to give him an irritated glance, “Well, I'm admitting to being an .”

 

“Good for you...” she bite out and struggled to peel his arm off of her, “Aish! Let go, will you?!”

 

“No~” he continued laughing and pulled her to a hug, “You're so different, it's not even funny anymore...”

 

“Lee Minwoong-ssi...” she blinked as she found herself in his embrace, “Eh? What are you talking about?”

 

“I like you, be my girlfriend,” was all he said as he pulled her into a kiss. Sarah's eyes widen greatly...

 

What the hell?! OPPA HELP ME!

 

Back in Japan, Jaejoong flinched at the sudden ringing of his cellphone. Changmin laid on the other bed, groaning and throwing multiple death threats at the annoying cellphone before going quiet once again. Shaking the sudden migraine thumping on his head, the utterly hung over singer forced himself up, his tired eyes glaring at the phone for a second before he answered it.

 

Moshi moshi?” came his dull and tired reply.

 

“Oppa...?” came a familiar voice, causing Jaejoong to wake up a bit.

 

“Sarah-ah?” he blinked before rubbing his eye, “Aigoo... What time is it?”

 

“Almost 2AM,” she whispered, her voice utterly nervous, “Oppa... I did something really stupid...”

 

“Huh? What happened?”

 

“Oppa... I got confessed by a boy not too long ago...”

 

“Eh?!” Jaejoong practically squealed, causing Changmin to lift himself up and throw pillows at him, “Aigoo! Yoochun-ah, stop that!”

 

“Hyung!” Changmin whined tiredly, “Stop making so much noise!”

 

“Changmin-ah?!” Jaejoong yelped as he looked at the maknae, who was trying to get himself comfortable on the bed, “What are you doing here?!”

 

Changmin merely ignored the question as he threw himself back on the bed and falling into an unconscious sleep. The lead singer only blinked back another headache before going back to the phone conversation.

 

“Oppa...” Sarah whispered, “... Oppa, are you there?”

 

“Ne...” he muttered as he rubbed his temple, “What happened?”

 

“I told him I already have a boyfriend,” she answered smoothly, “A-and he wanted p-proof... A-and I... I...”

 

“You...?”

 

“I showed him the picture I had of you on my cellphone!” she squeaked, her voice filled with guilt.

 

“BWOH?!”

 

“HYUNG!”

 

SMACK!

 

“Aigoo...” Jaejoong groaned as he found himself on his side, with his cellphone in one hand and Changmin's shoe near his head, lying on its side.