Episode o7;; | It's for You

OMG! Can You Please Stop Stalking Me?!

OMG! Can You Please Stop Stalking Me?!
Episode VII;;
It's For You
- - -

 

“Hyung...”

 

“What?”

 

“This is wrong...”

 

“No it isn't...”

 

“This is ual harassment.”

 

“No, it isn't... Do you even know what ual harassment is?”

 

“I'm not that stupid! I know when I'm getting molested and right now, you're doing it!”

 

“Aish! Shhh! They'll hear you—”

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

 

Pausing, both Jaejoong and Junsu slowly looked at the door, both in a very suggestive position on the sofa. Junsu was currently laying on the leather sofa face up, both of his hands pinned under Jaejoong's clothed legs, while Jaejoong was currently sitting on the younger one's torso; however, it looked like he was straddling Junsu's hips from the angle the other three members were standing in. Not only was the position a JaeSu shipper's ultimate paradise, but the fact that Jaejoong was in the process of taking off his shirt did not help one bit with their situation. And at this point, Junsu was on the verge of crying.

 

“HELP ME!” came the famous dolphin squeal.

 

“Well, we finally know why Hyung's been so nice to Junsu-ah lately,” Yoochun couldn't help but smirk lightly as he leaned against the door frame. However, his snickering stopped when Yunho jabbed his head a few times while telling him to be quiet.

 

“It's not what you think!” Jaejoong defended as he fixed his shirt and hopped off the leather sofa. The three other members stared, on Jaejoong's shirt was a dark stain and before Junsu had a chance to say anything else, he was once again silenced, “I can't go out there looking like this! There isn't any other clothes I had, so I was trying to force Junsu-ah to trade me shirts and make him suffer with a dirty shirt.”

 

“It was an accident, Hyung!” Junsu squealed again as he rolled off the sofa and stood up, “And it wasn't completely my fault! If you weren't so spacey and thinking your erted thoughts concerning a certain someone, we wouldn't have rammed into one another and caused you to spill your coffee on yourself!”

 

The vocalist merely narrowed his eyes, sending another cold breeze at Junsu's direction. Instantly the Aegyeo King froze before he shivered and grabbed his jacket he had taken off earlier and quickly wrapping himself with it and plopping on the floor.

 

“Just wear your jacket Hyung,” Changmin frowned, tossing Jaejoong his hoodie, “It matches. There. Problem solved.”

 

“I'm going to get hot...” the singer sighed as he caught the baggy clothing and slipped it on, “Better than running around with a giant coffee stain.”

 

“Right,” was all Yunho said as he yanked Junsu off the floor, “Aish! Get up, Junsu-ah.”

 

“That wind's back!” Junsu cried and practically threw himself into Yunho's arms, “It won't leave me alone! I'm cursed hyung! CURSED!”

 

“Let's go Junsu-ah...” Yoochun sighed as he peeled the younger one off of their leader's chest and guided him out of the dressing room with Changmin trailing right behind him. Junsu continued to wail loudly, only to be silenced after the sound of a loud slap echoed afterward.

 

“Shut up hyung!” came Changmin's voice from the door.

 

“...” at the same time, both Jaejoong and Yunho looked at one another before returning their attention at the door and back to one another again.

 

“Hyung...” Yunho finally spoke up, “You going to be okay when we start performing? Don't space out on us.”

 

“Aish, I'll be fine,” Jaejoong waved a hand, “I haven't messed up so far, why would I start now?”

 

“Just be careful,” Yunho smiled lightly as he wrapped a lazy arm around the shorter one, “Besides, the rest of us kinda like her and well...”

 

“Aish! She's mine!” Jaejoong laughed as he lightly punched the leader's arm, causing the taller one to chuckle loudly as he guided the both of them to the stage entrance.

 

It wasn't until after their live performance that they're manager finally gave them their phones back. Pressing on the red button, Jaejoong impatiently tapped his foot on the cold tile until finally his cellphone and he immediately checked if there were any text messages. His heart had literally skipped a beat when he saw Sarah's name on a... Missed call reminder?! Fumbling with his cellphone, he immediately called her back.

 

“Yobosaeyo?” came her tired voice on the other line.

 

“Sarah-ah...” he answered, his face turned into concern when she answered, “Are you okay? Did you call?”

 

“Oh, sorry Oppa,” she laughed quietly and coughed, “I didn't really mean to call you, I was trying to phone another friend since I caught a fever.”

 

“Bwoh?!” he yelped, causing the other four members to look at him, including their manager, “You, stay in bed, I'll get you some medicine!”

 

“O-oppa...” her voice trailed as she coughed again, “Aish, no need... I'll be fine.”

 

“Is your roommate there?”

 

“No... She went out—”

 

“Aish! You're sick, how dare she!” he huffed as he whirled around to see five pairs of eyes on him, “I'll be there in about half an hour tops, you better be in bed when I get there.”

 

“How do you plan on coming inside then?” she questioned tiredly, “The door's locked.”

 

“There's always the window! I'll figure something out...”

 

“I live in the second story Oppa...”

 

Bye bye!” he bid her a farewell with one of the only English word(s) he knew before hanging up.

 

“Jaejoong-ah, what are you doing?” Manager-hyung questioned as he watched the lead vocalist started packing up early, “Don't be running around too much, you just got over a fever and we're leaving super early tomorrow for Japan.”

 

“I won't, I'll be back later~”

 

And with that, he left. With a heavy sigh and light head shake, Manager-hyung looked over at the other boys, who were currently talking quietly amongst themselves. With a light raised brow, the manager once again shook his head, mumbling incoherently as he left the little area. Once he was out of ear shot, the boys fell quiet, watching him disappearing down the hall and exhaled loudly.

 

“He's going to start questioning us soon,” Changmin commented as he placed his hand on the back of his neck and cracked it, “What do we do if it comes down to that?”

 

“I'm not too sure,” Yunho answered as he took placed his hand on his neck, “Aish, we'll think of something later. But for the time being, act calm and oblivious.”

 

“Easy for you to say,” Junsu pouted, “You always look cool and collective. Yoochun-hyung gets too embarrassed easily, I'm a bit readable and Changmin-ah, well, he always seemed to have something going on since he's always so quiet and unapproachable.”

 

“Yah!” Changmin barked out, making a motion that he was going to punch the elder, but restrained himself from doing so.

 

Yunho merely shook his head, “Come on, we're going out for dinner.”

 

The thought of food instantly lit up Changmin's eyes, causing him to shove past the other three and make his way out toward the SUV. Junsu ended up being shoved the hardest, his landing none too comfortably on the tile, which caused him to yelp and wince loudly. And for a moment, the three older ones swore they heard cackling from down the hall.

 

- - -

 

It wasn't too surprising that he'd end up being caught the moment he stepped out. What surprised him was that he was able to hide from the crowd after he left the convenient store. Ignoring the giggles and flashes of cameras, plus the sound of phone cameras clicking, Jaejoong quietly and quickly bought some flu medicine and cough drops. Although it was rather sudden, but security had randomly appeared, making sure that Jaejoong had some distance. After purchasing his items, he smiled at the young cashier, who had this nervous look on her face as she rung up his things and he swear she was about to faint the moment their hands touched. But she composed herself, took the money he handed to her and gave him his change.

 

Somehow, he was given a quick head start when he exited and with some luck, he was finally by himself as he entered the complex. It was late when he reached the entrance and there was hardly anyone out, minus a few residents, but it was kind of hard to see his face.

 

It didn't take long to reach her apartment, but the moment he stopped right in front of her door, the door quietly opened and there stood Sarah, wrapped up in twenty some layers of clothing, plus a blanket and she did not look pretty at all. It seemed like she had bags under her eyes, which were watery and her nose looked red, but that could have been the lighting from the inside. She was also out of it as she coughed, because she randomly just bumped into him without much of a notice that there was someone standing there.

 

“Aiyah...” she blinked, but then closed her eyes tightly when a wave of dizziness crashed into her. Jaejoong could only stare at her as she tipped forward, but he quickly reacted and caught her, “Oh... Alex?”

 

“Sarah-ah,” he answered as he helped her stand up straight, “It's me...”

 

“Ah... Oppa,” she smiled tiredly as she looked up at him, “Sorry...”

 

“Why aren't you in bed?” he questioned as he guided her back inside the apartment and helped her to the sofa, “Aish... You silly girl.”

 

“Sorry Oppa,” she apologized as Jaejoong helped her lay down, “I was going to go check on the mail... I have money coming in from my financial aid since my rent's due tomorrow.”

 

“They can wait a day,” he frowned as he went down on his knees and brushed some of her hair away from her sickly face and placed a hand on her forehead, which caused her to flinch, “Ah, you're really burning up.”

 

“It's not really that bad,” she reassured him, “Plus, your hands are very cold...”

 

He smiled, “Have you eaten or taken anything today?”

 

“I had some canned soup and milk honey tea...” she answered with a soft nod, “Alex made some for me before she left to go out with some friends. There's more probably, but I've been sleeping for most of the day and I haven't had a chance to warm up another cup.”

 

Jaejoong merely nodded as he placed the medicine he had bought and made his way over to the little kitchenette. In a plastic cup thing, stood the extra tea, which he grabbed and began to look around for a coffee mug. Find that, he began to warm up the tea before he pulled out the milk and the honey. The TV was softly playing a drama, but the peaceful air was ruined when Sarah started coughing violently to the point that she sounded like she was choking. Instantly Jaejoong was by her side, helping her sit up as he rubbed her back.

 

“Aish, so annoying...” she wheezed out after overcoming that coughing fit, “Thank you...”

 

“This is pretty bad, you don't go to the hospital or anything?” he questioned as he went down on his knees in front of her and made her face him. Closing her eyes, she felt his forehead against hers, the skin ship they were doing caused her to shiver lightly. Shaking her head, she covered with the blanket and began to cough again, but thankfully, it wasn't has hard as the earlier one.

 

“Oppa, I'm fine...” she muttered through the blanket and sniffled, “This is just a bad day, I'll start feeling better within a few days.”

 

He chuckled lightly as he pulled away, keeping on hand on her cheek as he reached over and pulled out the flu medicine he had bought. Hearing a plastic bag rustling, Sarah opened her eyes and stared at the rectangular box that Jaejoong was opening. Seeing the medicine bottle, she instantly frowned and groaned.

 

“Let me finish making your milk honey tea,” he smiled rather childishly as he her cheek and quickly made his way back to the kitchen. Sarah merely stared at the bottle that was on the floor, next to her foot. With a childish pout, she gently kicked the bottle over and watched it tip over and land on its side. Not a moment later, her caretaker sighed as he placed the coffee mug on the coffee table and picked up the bottle before tipping the plastic and opening it. A disgusted expression appeared on her face when she watched him carefully measure out the perfect amount and handed the little cup to her, “Yah...”

 

“No...” she huffed as she turned away.

 

“Sarah-ah, come on...” he pressed on with a slight frown, “Don't be like this.”

 

“Why couldn't you get the pills instead?” she questioned, not looking at him, “Why did you have to get that nasty liquid stuff?”

 

“I was in a hurry when I bought this,” he informed her, “I actually just walked into a store as myself, out in the open to get this for you.”

 

“Aiyah...” she frowned, guilt filled her as she timidly looked at him, “Oppa, you didn't have to...”

 

“Of course I didn't have to,” he made a face, “But I wanted to... It's for you.”

 

Oh was she glad that her face was flushed by default at that moment. But her face was probably redder at that moment. Sighing, she merely shook her head and turned away again, “I'm only going to choke it back up.”

 

“So, you're not going to take it willingly?”

 

Sarah didn't say anything and refused to look at him, “No... You did that on your own accord.”

 

“Don't make me use my method,” he warned, his tone changing to something dangerously... y. Sarah swallowed hard, her eyes going over to Jaejoong who had this smirk on his gorgeous face, “And just to let you know, my methods aren't exactly innocent.”

 

“Oppa, I'm sick...” she immediately frowned and lightly glared at him, “You wouldn't dare do anything to a sick person...?”

 

“Would you like to find out?”

 

“O... Oppa?!”

 

Sarah's eyes instantly widened like saucers when Jaejoong suddenly drank the liquid medicine and grabbed her face. Frozen from complete shock, it took her a long while to register that Jaejoong had pressed his lips against hers, hard. Sarah continued to stare wide eyed, unconsciously gasping, which caused her to open . This caused the medicine to flow out of Jaejoong's mouth and to hers and she began to struggle. He wasn't going to release her or pull away any time soon, but she was just as stubborn. However, Jaejoong had guided one hand to one her her flailing ones, forcing their fingers to intertwine as he pushed her back on the sofa. Some of the medicine had dripped from the corner of her lips, but the moment the older male had slipped his tongue inside, Sarah found herself relaxing and closing her eyes. her cheek, he coaxed her to swallow the medicine, which she automatically did and the both of them continued with the kiss, somehow managing to ignore the annoying aftertaste of the medicine.

 

“I told you...” he whispered when he pulled his lips away from hers, but kept his forehead pressed against hers lightly, “My methods aren't exactly innocent.”

 

“You're sick Oppa...” she retorted, still keeping her eyes closed. The male merely chuckled softly, treating her with a soft peck on the lips and completely pulling away from her. Turning his upper half, he picked up the warm coffee mug and handed it to her.

 

“Drink this and relax, I'm going to whip up something for you to eat,” he informed her as he treated her with another kiss, but this time, on the forehead and made his way over to the kitchenette once again. Another half an hour later, Jaejoong went back to the sofa, a bowl of some rice noodle, plus some light broth, meat and vegetables in his hands as he gently placed it on the coffee table. He then dragged the coffee table closer to the both of them.

 

“You know how to cook Filipino food?” she questioned as she recognized the rice noodle dish.

 

“I found the recipe sitting on the counter and the contents in the refrigerator,” he admitted, “So I just followed that.”

 

“Oh, Alex was going to cook that for me when she came home,” Sarah smiled, “Mmm, I guess I'll just tell her I cooked it instead.”

 

“Eat,” he ushered her, “Ah... I'm going to be gone for three weeks by the way...”

 

“Ah? Concert stuff?” she questioned as she looked at him and he nodded, “Good luck with that and have fun, Oppa~”

 

He immediately pouted, “You're not going to miss me?”

 

She shrugged, “I don't know...”

 

“So cold...” he muttered as he curled himself into a ball and sulked. Giggling quietly, Sarah shook her head as she took a sip of the broth and smiled.

 

“I'll miss Oppa's cooking,” she offhandedly said as she continued to eat and watch the drama that was playing, “I'll miss Oppa...”

 

“Aish,” Jaejoong continued to pout but smiled to himself, “Silly girl...”