Black and White | 까만색과 하얀

Who Are You | 후아유
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arin came late to her work today and everyone was working, including Oh Sehun. She doesn’t want to feel any confusion. For the better, she has to forget that the other Oh Sehun doesn’t exist at all. She feels weak today but she still came for work. Arin still tried to do her work and give the orders but on her 4th round of carrying the orders, she just collapsed to the floor and dropped all the food. Everyone was worried together with the customers. Oh Sehun rushed to his friend and carried her to the manager’s office. He made rest on the couch inside the manager’s office where the manager has let him too.

Arin wakes up and tried to stand up, but the manager stopped her by her words. ‘Oh Sehun took you here. Rest for a while.’

‘I’m really sorry. Just cut all the wasted meals from my salary. It won’t happen again.’

‘Forget about it, it’s okay. You can go home if you can but don’t force yourself if you can’t.’

‘No, no, I’m not going home. I’ll continue working. I’m fine now. I’m really sorry, it won’t happen again.’ Arin said and left the office.

--

The doorbell rang just when Arin has to go to the bathroom. She was only wearing a towel around her body and just ran to the door to open for Jooyeon just as she thinks it’s no other than her. She left her key again? Aigoo.  

Arin opened the door and screamed when she saw it’s someone else. It’s him. He’s back. Oh Sehun. ‘AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!’ she screamed and slammed the door close. She went to the bathroom and didn’t mind to come back for that guy. After taking a bath, she looked into the hole and saw nothing. It seems like he’s gone. She sighed and recalled what happened earlier, thinking she was molested. That’s kind of OA but yeah, she can’t stop thinking of it. How did he find out I live here? Arin asked herself. She thought deeper and finally figured out how. She frowned and hissed. ‘JOOYEON-AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!’ she shouted, even if she wasn’t there.

She heard the door being opened from the outside. Afraid that it could be that Oh Sehun again, forcing to open the door. She prepared a pillow she can throw when he appears. Just when the door opened, she threw the pillow and hit her friend, Jooyeon who has just arrived from work early.

‘I heard you call my name from on my way at the hallway.’ Jooyeon said after being hit by the pillow.

-

‘I never told him anything. Yah! Are you scaring me? There’s no one other than us know our apartment.’ Jooyeon said as she sits at the sofa.

‘Then who could it be?’ Arin asked and sat beside her friend.

‘I didn’t see anyone on my way.’ Jooyeon said. Arin frowned, and thought for a while. Jooyeon nudged her, ‘Maybe that was your illusion. Ayeee~~ You’ve been thinking of him that’s why you saw him.’

‘Yah, I wasn’t!‘ Arin denied, yet her face shows she’s in denial.

‘Yah, let’s go have a drink!’ Jooyeon said.

‘Is it about Siwan?’ Arin asked and stood up to get her wallet from her bag. Jooyeon nodded, ‘We just broke up today.’

Arin is used to this. It was like yesterday when they dated and then the day after tomorrow, they’ll break up. That’s Jooyeon and she dated many guys before. Good thing is that no one has taken advantage of her. The problem is always her which turned all her relationships complicated that eventually needed a break up.

‘Then, should I buy something we can drink?’ Arin suggested and Jooyeon agreed. She went out to buy soju just by the store which is a few blocks away from their building.

Arin walked there with her pajamas topped by a pink jacket with a bunny hood, a pair of pink floral socks inside her slippers. Who would walk at night wearing those of her age? 21?

The same red sports car appears while she’s already near the store. She ran back to the building when she realized its Oh Sehun. He can’t see her. He can’t! Arin ran back to their apartment carrying nothing. Jooyeon was already sleeping at the couch. There’s no need to buy at all.

Arin looked over the window which can overlook the street below, and there she can see, someone who’s now as small as ant waiting and sitting in front of his car. Stay there until you freeze to death.  Arin cursed.

Yet, an hour passed, Arin came back by the window and still, below, overlooks the same guy waiting in his car. Now, his sports car is opened and Oh Sehun was lying at the front seat.

For another half hour, she’ll see him disappear and walk back carrying a bag of something he brought.

And for another hour, he’s seated again in front of his car. Arin couldn’t take it anymore, she has to talk to him and send hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter