Black is not White | 검정색은 흰색이 아니다 *Note: The Physics of Color*

Who Are You | 후아유
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: To explain this chapter's title in case you feel uncomfortable, this is nothing about race. I only wanted to incorporate the 'colors' to represent the characters. I do not plan on revising the title as it was purely intended for 'The Physics of Color'. If you've made it this far you'll also know I've used both terms in the previous chapters to tell the characters apart. Thank you so much and a have a fun read!

 

He didn't get the sleep he wanted overnight because of overthinking. There's anxiety developing inside him, that fear of getting caught. He can't assure himself when will the real Sehun come back, but as far as possible, he wants to take every advantage he could have before it even happens. Staring at the face he's possessing on the mirror, he made sure to himself, to his mind what matters the most at the moment. Arin. He goes back to his bed and grabbed his phone underneath his undone sheets. He waited until the other line picks up his call and when he finally hears her voice, he knew what he dearly wants. He wants her. He needs to see her.

The swirling vodka in his glass represents his muddled thinking of things about him and Arin. There's no label, like a clear glass without vodka. He felt something was lacking between him and the woman he's been thinking overnight. It's not just about seeing her randomly. He wants to meet her into his accordance, he wants to own her so no one else would climb up her wall and take her. Like castle walls, borders standing tall around her... Arin seems to be a piece of art he'd secure at an auction regardless of the amount. He knows he thinks very possessively but who cares? It's him who's in charge of his feelings, nobody else. 

A sudden tap on his shoulder brought him back to his now dripping vodka, "You seem to be in deep thoughts." a man from behind says. He turns to the man and hears him say some more. "Can't believe I'm meeting you here instead of your own place." Again, to his memory, a guy that's looking very unfamiliar. To avoid doubts, he just shrugs off the fact of not knowing the guy and casually responded in the most normal way possible. "For a fresh air to breathe, maybe?" and then giving smile overlaying his unfamiliarity. 

A woman singing loudly, dancing her way towards them suddenly hooks her arm around Siwan's arm. She eyes Sehun, still in doubts of his awkwardness, then pulls back her arms from her boyfriend and caresses the other man's chin. "You seem to be very awkward these days. Is something going on?" she asks. Siwan chuckles a bit, defending the guy he thought was just drunk. "Leave the guy alone... men have their days too." Jooyeon rolls her eyes at Sehun and then pulls Siwan to the center of the club to dance. 

"Yah... Sehun's really weird the past few days. Did you notice the look on his face when you went to him? He was clueless! Seems like he couldn't recognize you?" she tells her boyfriend while having her arms now hooked around his nape. "Stop it, man's just drunk." 

But Jooyeon's very certain something's off. "Come on, you know him more than I do. He's really weird. His eyes are so different."

"Don't tell me..." Siwan jokingly doubts her girlfriend... "You're acting really weird. Do you like him?" he then pouts with her brows mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter