Two Persons |두 사람

Who Are You | 후아유
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music, crazy and noisy people surrounded Arin as soon as she gets inside that disco bar.  Never in her years did she want to go but if it’s her best friend aka roommate asks her to go, she will. But you’ll never expect why. The fact that Arin doesn’t really go there, Jooyeon will send her there when she knows she’ll get totally drunk and Arin will carry her home… alone.  Again, tonight, Jooyeon asked her. There is a dance battle happening at the middle of the dance floor but Arin is busy looking for Jooyeon’s trace.  She grabbed her phone from her body bag and called Jooyeon, ‘Jooyeon-ah, I can’t find you, where are you?’ And behind the phone, Arin could hear her laughing with somebody else.

‘Hahahahaha. Wait, my best friend is calling. Moon Arin? Oh, you called!’

‘I can’t find you! Where are you?’

‘Oh, did I just send you here again? I’m sorry, wait, I’m right here, I’ll wave!’ she said and stood up along the railing of the mezzanine where she is staying. Arin turns around, looking for a waving Jooyeon,

‘Where?’

 ‘Over here, at the mezzanine, at your right!’ she said, and waved faster as Arin finally finds her.

Arin ran to the mezzanine and went to where Jooyeon is.  Arin waited until Jooyeon asked so and it lasted for another hour when Arin finally forced her to go home.

Arin carried Jooyeon by the shoulder while she keeps on singing an oldie song. No matter how it may look annoying, but Arin is used to it and it doesn’t annoy her at all. Jooyeon is a good roommate… of course… when she’s not drunk. She turns into a good punk when drunk, but you’ll never leave the word ‘good’, she’ll always be good to Arin.

--

Leather jacket, styled brown hair and he’s wearing eyeliner to make his tiny eyes look bigger. From a far, he’s staring, and just until that. He can’t talk to her and he thinks she’ll always be far no matter how present she is in his eyes. Oh Sehun sees her again, after 3 months when he first saw her. This old-fashioned girl who wears a cap, an old ripped jeans and an old body bag and sneakers which were a trend from a decade ago, he didn’t mind it because everything about her since that day is what made her an attention to him. She turns around, holding a phone by her ear and she seems like she’s looking for someone. Oh well, maybe that drunk girl again that this poor girl will carry home. Sehun followed her as she carries the other girl by her shoulder out of the disco bar. He hissed and thought until when will this girl take this? She doesn’t belong to that place, yet she comes there innocently, and after that, she carries a drunken girl home.

--

 

 

In the corner of Arin’s eyes, it’s him again, silently helping with the ordered meals. His cap adds more mystery to his face which is barely you’ll recognize whether he’s fine or just keeping something inside.

Oh Sehun started just 2 weeks ago and he never even talked of himself or even shared any little thing for them to know him more. He’s just silently doing his job without minding them who are concerned of his timid personality. Arin don’t even see him leaving; she’ll just find out that he already left. No matter how much she wanted to talk to him, his aura would just tell her not to. Arin doesn’t know why, he doesn’t look bad at all and she thinks he is full of innocence but who knows? He might be someone she wouldn’t imagine or maybe not.

--

Finally, Arin can go home. Tomorrow’s a day-off and she’ll be spending the whole day to sleep. She needs so much strength so she can do her job well.

She blinks her eyes again just to be sure that the guy she’s seeing right now is Oh Sehun. He is sitting at the swing. It’s her first time seeing him other than work. Arin silently approached him and sat on the other swing next to him. He didn’t even take one single look as if she wasn’t there. ‘Hey,’ Arin called and finally, he looked but just responded a smile. ‘You aren’t still going home? It’s late and you’re up here alone.’ she said. The silence that lies between them is just so hard to break. She might talk but will suddenly run out of words.

‘I’m waiting for someone.’ He answered.

‘Someone?’ she asked and then thought again. Alright, it must be her girlfriend. ‘Must be your girlfriend, right?’ Sehun chuckled, ‘It’s not like that.’

‘Then who are you meeting? A friend? A relative? Or… a ghost?’ She jokingly asked just to make him feel comfortable talking to her. Although Arin talked as if they’re close, it still feels a bit awkward but for the sake of the new friendship, she must. Besides, she thinks Oh Sehun needs someone to talk to at work. Finally, she sees him laugh for the first time. His laugh is unexpected and it sounded like someone who isn’t as timid as him. ‘Aniii

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter