Only for you

All right

 

“You are really handsome Junnie.”

 

Oh my god.

“You really think so? Thank you! You are really cute yourself!” Junhui lets out a soft giggle.

“You think I’m cute?” Junhui laughs once more when he sees the blush creeping on to Minghao’s cheeks. “Yes or no?” Minghao’s soft voice is barely heard. Junhui just grins, before nodding. The other boy is now bright pink on his cheeks, a small smile gracing his lips. Junhui leans forward a little, brushing a few strands of hair out of Minghao’s eyes.

“Soo, Junhoney!” The said boy perks up. ing . “I see you like eating leftovers.”

Junhui finds himself eye to eye with a grinning Wonshik, a lanky boy with dirt-blonde hair laced around his arm. “Have you been sure to check the experience date? We don’t want you to get ill, right?” Wonshik laughs and the other boy laughs, before walking away.

 

The table turns incredibly quiet before Seungcheol stands up and smiles.

“C’mon guys, we have to get to class. Jun, you take care of Minghao, would you?” The remaining group, but Junhui and Minghao, leaves for class, leaving the two boys alone.

“Just don’t mind him, okay? He’s a jerk and he’s not worth your time.” Junhui smiles.

“I know, I’m just a little upset. We broke up yesterday, you know? It’s kind of hard to get over it so fast? And it’s not getting better by him dragging Hakyeon over here.”

“I get what you mean. I broke up with my boyfriend two weeks ago, before moving here. So after 24 hours, no one is expecting anything. But we are here for you. Okay?”

“Okay, and thanks really. You can talk with me as well.” Junhui leans forward to hug the other boy, but Minghao grabs his plate and stands up. “We should get going.”

 

“So I was thinking a little. I which way should we presentate our state?” Seungcheol stutters out in English, earning a small giggle from Junhui before said boy answers:

“Wouldn’t just a plain presentation on like Power Point with a few slides be the best? Keeping it clean is the easiest to be honest.” The small group agrees but Jimin whose eyes are glued on the phone in his small hands.

“Jimin? Do you agree?” The red haired boy perks up and looks up at Seungcheol.

“Huh? Yeah I guess I do, since I don’t have any ideas myself.” Jimin smiles awkwardly.

“Hey dude, are you alright?” Seungcheol asks in Korean. Jimin shrugs.

“I guess… Argh, who am I kidding? No, I’m not alright. I found out Yoongi made out with one of his classmates, Hoseok. Like what should I do? Should I dump him? Get him to apologize? Wait until he breaks up with me?” Both Junhui and Seungcheol finds themselves looking at Minghao, who sighs and looks at the ground.

“I think you should give him a chance.” A look of confusion washes over Junhui’s face.

 

“Minghao? Can we like, talk?” The said boy looks confused but nods and smiles.

“Sure, what is it Junnie?” The smiling boy leans back at his locker, listening.

“Well, you see, when Jimin talked about Yoongi, you told Jimin to give Yoongi a chance. Even tho he cheated on him. Why?” The curled hair boy sighs before speaking.

“Well Junnie, you see that even tho I basically knew that Wonshik was cheating on me before you confirmed it, it hurt me. However, even tho I dated him for quite some time, it was clear as crystal for me to dump him when he cheated. Jimin, however, aren’t so sure. So I don’t think that he should rush stuff since he loves Yoongi. I didn’t love Wonshik.”

“Then why did you date him for so long?” Minghao smiles sadly and rolls his eyes.

“Sometime you are kind of desperate, you know? And then when someone actually gives you any kind of attention and sort of cares about you, you don’t want that person to disappear. So maybe I wasn’t my happiest with Wonshik, but I wasn’t sadest. And he was pretty good in bed.. Even tho I might should get checked for a STD, knowing he cheated on me.” Minghao lets out an awkward laughter after his last sentence and looks at Junhui, eyes full with regret. Maybe he wasn’t joking…

“I get it, I really do. But you know, as I said, we are here for you.” Junhui reaches over to hug Minghao, but waits when the latter opens his mouth to speak.

“We?” Junhui frowns but answers while pulling Minghao into the hug.

“You know, all of us. The gang. I have been here for a week but I’m sure we all can help.”

Minghao drives his face into Junhui’s neck, hugging the slightly taller boy around the waist.

“Maybe I just want you here. No one else.” Minghao’s voice is small, tiny, low. Bearly heard. But loud enough for Junhui. Why is my heart beating so fast? Can Minghao hear it or feel it? Please say he can’t feel it. Please.

 

“Then I’ll be here. Only for you.”

 

(A/N: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO OJSQINIBSI(I why am I doing this?!!! I know it was quite a lot about Jimin but it was like an easy way to deliver Minghao's feelings. And guys, this story is now available at "Archive of Our Own" a.k.a AO3. The story is under the same title but is posted under the name "Dhyseve" instead of "Desisev". I'm also thinking about posting it on Wattpad? Maybe? What do you guys think? Anyway guys, thanks for the comments and I got 95 subscribers!!! I'm so happy! I never actually thought that 95 people would read this crap. I know that my grammar and I'm working on it, but if anyone notices any big mistakes, please tell me in the comments, so I can edit it. This is, like always, the first draft. So please; subscribe, comment, upvote, or why not all of them (I knooow I'm so greedyyy hehehe but you really don't have to). Thank's for the support and I luv u guys! )

                                                                                                                         //xoxo Desisev