I'm not blushing, right?

All right

 

“So, how was my Junhoney’s day?” Junhui’s mom smiles from ear to ear, eyes on Junhui.

“It was good, we decided which state we are going with on the English-thingy I told you about. We chose New York, since Youngjae, a guy in my class, said it as a nice city.” Junhui’s mother nods, taking his jacket from his shoulder and places it on a hanger. She then motiones him to follow to the kitchen, Junhui does as she waves, frowning.

“So, Junhoney, you know the job I got here? Well since I’m new and everything, a co-worker who was a son in your age wondered if you and I would like to go to dinner with them. This friday. What do you think about that? My co-worker told me that his son is in the same school as you, maybe even in the same class. So what do you think? Should I say yes?” She said “his son”. Maybe, maybe she’s getting over dad. I should accept.

“Yeah mom, I think that you should accept, you don’t want to seem rude, right?” Junhui smiles and then hears how his mother lets out a breath. Was she that nervous? Is he important to her? Wonder who his son is… It couldn’t be Minghao, right? It can’t be.

“Junhoney, do you want anything to eat, you are getting a little thin since we left China.”

“Mom, it’s only been a little over a week here, I’m getting along just fine. But yeah, a cup of tea would be nice, please. If you don’t mind that is?” His mother shakes her and giggles.

“Of course not my Junhoney, I’ll make you a cup of tea. Anything for you.”

 

Today I should ask Seungcheol to introduce me to Jisoo, maybe I should style my hair a little more? Junhui runs his fingers thru his brown hair, combing it upwards and messily.

“Ohhh my Junhoney, you look so manly today. Really pretty.” Great. “Thanks mom, even tho I my goal wasn’t really to look “pretty”.” His mother just laughs and sighs softly.

“My Junhoney is growing up so fast. But you are a little late for school so you might want to go now. I packed your breakfast already.” Junhui hugs his mother and smiles.

“Mom, you are really the best. Thank you so much.”

 

Junhui sighs as he slides down at his desk, seeing that the teacher isn’t there yet. Realising that Seungcheol was staring at Jeonghan, he pokes the boy with his right hand softly. Seungcheol stirs and looks at Junhui, a smile appearing over his face.

“Duude, your hair! It looks awesome! How’s your hand by the way?” Seungcheol smiles.

“Thank you. My hand is fi-fine. Can you do me a fa-favor? Co-could you intro-introduce me to Jisoo?” Junhui smiles when he sees how Seungcheol’s face lits up. “Of course dude.” The lesson stars and Junhui looks at Seungcheol from time to time, smiling inwards as he sees how the other is smiling with pure happiness. Well, he seems happy a tleast.

 

At lunch, the boys doesn’t sit down at their usual table. They go and sit down at the table next to them, grabbing their chairs and smushes together at the other table.

“Uhm… Hi?” Jeonghan says, which makes Seungcheol blush immediately. Junhui smiles.

“Hi guys. This is Jun, he’s the new kid in our class so I thought we might eat together since Jun, Minghao and I have a group project.” Seungcheol smiles and the other boys nods. They continue having individual discussions, Vernon, Chan, Jeonghan, Mingyu and Wonwoo chatting cheerfully. Seokmin, Soonyoung, Minghao and two boys who Junhui doesn’t recognize. A small boy with blonde hair looked extremely bored, almost angry.

“That’s Jihoon. He really can’t stand Soonyoung. No one knows why. The other boy is Boo Seungkwan, also known as diva Boo.” Seungcheol whispers. He then smiles and looks up.

 

“Jun, this is Jisoo who I told you about.” Jisoo smiles at Junhui  and reaches out his hand. Junhui shakes it and smiles. He’s cute. Junhui then looks at his left and realises that Minghao is staring at him. But not for a long while since Soonyoung said something.

“So Jun, Seungcheol told me you prefer speaking english over korean. No worries, I lived in the U.S for quite a while so I would happily speak english with you!” Jisoo says in english. Junhui smiles softly and looks at Seungcheol, who has joined Jeonghan’s group.

“So, Seungcheol has spoken of me? What did he say?”Junhui replies in english, smiling.

“Not much to be honest.” Jisoo scratches the back of his neck. “But he told me you’re a nice guy who just moved here from China. He didn’t have to mention the fact that you are really handsome. I saw that the first day you walked into the classroom. And today…Wow.”

Junhui blushes at the compliment and smiles, which makes Jisoo smile as well.

“Thank you… You don’t look so bad either. To be honest, you’re eyes are like a sky full of stars. And jeez that sounded cheesy… But your eyes are really glossy.” Junhui laughs, seeing the blush creeping up on Jisoo’s cheeks and neck. The latter then coughs.

“Soo, Seungcheol likes Jeonghan?” Junhui chokes on his water. “How did you know?”

“It’s kind of obvious, he keeps staring at Jeonghan and smiles at him all the time. Didn’t you see the way he blushed when Jeonghan said hi? Jeonghan doesn’t notice Seungcheol’s feelings tho.. And I know that Seungcheol thinks that Jeonghan and I are dating. Which we aren’t. We are both single.” Jisoo winks at Junhui, making him blush.

“Yaaah, why don’t you just tell him?” Jisoo smiles. “I want him to find out himself and actually dare to confess his feelings towards Jeonghan. Jeonghan likes Seungcheol. And please don’t tell Seungcheol this, I want him to find out by himself.” Ahh so that’s why. “Oh, okay.”

 

At calculus class, Jisoo and Junhui decides to sit next to each other, making Seungcheol sitting next Jeonghan. Junhui and Jisoo work effectively during the whole class, with an occasional meeting of the eyes, making both parts blush and look away. Seungcheol and Jeonghan on the other hand are acting terribly awkward to one another, making both Jisoo and Junhui giggle at the couple. Junhui hears how Seungcheol whispers to Jeonghan:

“Hey, can I borrow an eraser from you? I can’t find mine.” Jeonghan nods and starts to roam in his bag. “Sorry my cute Seungcheoliiee-” Both the boys stare at each other. Junhui reaches across the “alley” between the desk-pairs and places an eraser on Jeonghan’s desk.

“Here you go.” Both the boys are still blushing terribly, Jeonghan looking at Jisoo, miming “Help me” and therefore not noticing the blushing Seungcheol staring at him, smiling softly.

 

“Seungcheol! Seungcheol can I talk with you?” Seungcheol nods at the blushing Jeonghan who had walked to his locker after class. “I’m sorry for calling you Seungcheolie, I didn’t mean to… It just slipped out, okay? I really didn’t mean it? Okay?” Seungcheol nods and Junhui sees how his eyes tears up and then how he turns around and walks away. Jeonghan slides down to the floor against the locker and rests his head in his hands.

“Why, why did I say that I regretted it? It wasn’t even a big mistake. Why did I lie?He hates me now. He must think that I don’t like him. Oh what should I do? Why couldn’t I let it go?” Junhui waves at Jisoo after hearing the crying boy’s confession. “Help him, okay? I’m gonna find Seungcheol.” Jisoo nods and then hugs Junhui, surprising the latter. He closes his eyes unconsciously and when he opens them, he finds himself eye to eye with a sad-looking Minghao. Well, this . But I have to find Seungcheol.

Junhui steps back from a smiling Jisoo who turns to Jeonghan and sits next to him. Junhui looks at Minghao, smiles sadly and then runs down the corridor. He finds Seungcheol easily, sitting on a bench further down the hall. Junhui sits down next to him and hugs Seungcheol’s shoulders softly. The latter looks up, crying, with a red nose.

“C’mon dude, get over it. He prob-probably said that he reg-reted it sin-since it’s kinda aw-awkward to call some-one you are not da-dating “my cute Seungcheolie”, ri-right? Let’s get to the lo-ocker.” The boys stands up and walks towards the lockers, only to see Jisoo sitting next to a crying Jeonghan who’s head in his hands, crying. Jisoo is hugging Jeonghan tightly. They can hear Jisoo whisper; “Jeonghan it’s okay, it’s okay… I’m sure he isn’t mad. It wasn’t a big mistake. Don’t worry about it. It was cute, just don’t lie next time, stand up for your feelings okay? One day you’ll be able to call him Seungcheolie.” Jisoo smiles when he sees Junhui and stands up. He then motions towards Jeonghan, looking at Seungcheol. “Go and talk.” Seungcheol can only nod as he slides down next to Jeonghan. He then wraps an arm around the other, who looks up, eyes filled with tears, staring at Seungcheol. “Do-don’t worry about it. I think you are cute as well.” Jeonghan blushes. “I was just sad that you said that you didn’t mean it. If you hadn’t said that you didn’t mean it, I would have been happy.” Jeonghan starts crying once more.

“I’m sorry that I lied to you.”Jeonghan sobs. “I want to call you my cute Seungcheolie but-”

Jeonghan’s words are interrupted by Seungcheol’s hand, wiping the tears of Jeonghan’s blushing face. “It’s okay. I want you to call me that.” Jeonghan’s face lits up in a big smile, making both Seungcheol and the watching Junhui and Jisoo smile as well.

 

The two latter boys decides to leave the half crying, half blushing couple alone.

“So, do you wanna go somewhere to grab a cup of coffee? I mean, you have only been in this class a few days so I ought to make you feel welcomed!” Jisoo says in english,smiling.

“Yeah, I would love to, let me just text my mom so she won’t worry! Where are we going?” Jisoo waits as Junhui text his mother. When the latter is done, Jisoo smiles and says:

“We are going to my favorite place, it’s only a few minutes from here. Let’s walk!” They starts to walk towards the café, in a comfortable silence. They reach the café after a while.

“So, what’s good here?” Junhui asks.“Are you allergic to anything?” “No.” Jisoo smiles and then orders two cinnamon latté. The waitress is flirting with him but the boy seems oblivious, which makes Junhui smile. He’s so innocent and kind. Poor girl. Junhui and Jisoo sits down at a small table, both the boys sipping their drinks.

“So, why did you move here last year in High School?” Jisoo smiles at Junhui.

“Well, my mom used to live here and before I was born, she got Korean citizenship so when she got a job here we could easily move.” Junhui sips his drink and enjoys the bitter taste. “How about you? You’re from the U.S, right?” Jisoo nods.

“Yeah, or well, both my parents are Korean, but I was born in LA. I’ve studied both Korean and English since birth and we moved here last year. But how do you like it so far, in our class I mean?” Junhui swallows his drink and smiles. “I really like it here. Everybody seems kinda chill. But there is one guy in our class, Jimin, he seems a little… Not rude-”

“I know that you mean, when I started here, I was the worlds cutest, chubbiest kid, but then he started to date a guy named Min Yoongi, who goes to a college nearby. Jimin then started to lose weight and got this “macho” outside. I guess love changes everyone.”

Jisoo walks Junhui home and follows him to the door. Oh this is awkward.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow!” Jisoo leans over and gives Junhui a hug. “See you.”

Oh god I’m not blushing, right?

 
 
 A/N: I'm so sorry for this y chapter but I promise u, it will make sense later. Just give Junhui sometime. This chapter was mostly Junhui/Jisoo and Jeongcheol but I promise you, it will make sense! Please don't lose hope in my and once more, sorry for my y grammar, enlgish isn't my first language. How ever, please subrcribe/comment or upvote and I'll see you soon with my next update or if you comment! I do not own the picture. Bye. 
                                                                                                                         //xoxo Desisev