Well, I didn't see that coming

All right

“My co-worker, Kim Wonbin, told me his son actually goes to the same school as you, even in the same grade! So maybe the two of you have already met!” Junhui’s mother smiles and looks at her son, who doesn’t seem to listen.

“Mmm probably..” Junhui says, lost in thought. His mother just sighs and goes to the kitchen to prepare the dinner. What am I supposed to do? I was only getting to know Jisoo so that Seungcheol would get to Jeonghan… I can’t like someone after just three days. That’s sick. Maybe I just need to treat him like a friend and see what happens. It was just little over week since Xihan and I broke up.Get it together. After dinner, Junhui sits down at his desk, takes his computer and starts to do research about musicals in New York. Okay, so I could talk a little about Broadway…

 

“Jun! Wait for me!” Junhui turns around at the call of his name and smiles when he sees Jisoo’s familiar face, the latter waving like crazy. He’s a dork. A kind of cute dork. Junhui waits for the other boy, holding up the door to school. Jisoo smiles and nods in thanks.

“Thank you. So, are you ready for gym-class today?” Junhui sighs and smiles, while shaking his head. “Not really, I mean, I´m good at Wushu but not sure that will help…” Jisoo laughs softly. “Wushu? Maybe I should hide from you, you’re maybe dangerous.”

“No, no.” Junhui laughs. “You just have to be on my good side and be kind to me… Not that you’re not that now. You don’t have to hide.” Junhui laughs when he sees the others scared face that turns into a smile. They walk to class in a comfortable silence.

 

“So, Jun! Do you want to know something interesting about this changing room?” Mingyu asks while they are changing their clothes. Junhui sees how Wonwoo blushes and Seungcheol shakes his head aggressively towards him. “Uhhm okay..” Seungcheol sighs, Seokmin laughs and Wonwoo begins to resemble a tomato.

“Wonwoo and I banged in the shower.” Mingyu laughs so tears begin to form in the corner of his eyes, earning a slap on the back from Wonwoo, a laugh from Vernon and a shocked Junhui. Jisoo on the other hand rolls his eyes and sighs.

“Dude, really, nobody needs to know that. We know that you are proud of the fact that you got Wonwoo in bed, or shower, but like, maybe not talk about it so much?” Jisoo sighs but smiles at Junhui, who smiles back to him. “Haha you wish. Have I told you about the time Wonwoo and I banged in -” His sentence was cut of by a blushing Wonwoo covering his mouth. I’ve sees this before. Is Mingyu always like this? Poor Wonwoo.

 

Junhui looks around in the gymnasium, the whole class lined up, the teacher standing on the other side, facing them. “Today, we are playing basketball. I will divide you guys into 5 teams, we will be playing one game at the time, 10 min each match. The rules are the standard ones. No pushing, that’s a foul. That’s especially something you need to think about, Mingyu.” The teachers nods towards Mingyu who only smiles. After that, he divides them into teams and Junhui looks at s, not recognizing two of the boys.

“I’m Han Sanghyuk, nice to meet you! You’re Junhui, right?” The blonde boy smiles widly.

“Yeah I’m Junhui. Ju-Just call me Jun. Nic-e to meet you too.” Junhui smiles and looks at the fifth boy. “I’m Yugyeom. Nice to talk to you.” Yugyeom smiles. “Same, ni-nice to meet you Yugyeom.” Junhui then smiles both Jimin and Hansol in his team. Jimin… He’s fishy.

Oh right, he’s dating that Yoongi- type.

 

“The first two teams to meet each other is team two and team one. You’ll both have a reserve on the bench, you decide who. Every player must be on the court at least two minutes. How you decide to distribute your time is up to you.” Junhui sighs slightly, realising that his team is one of the first to begin. He then sees how Minghao, Mingyu and three other boys step on the court. Junhui’s and Minghao’s eyes meet and the latter smiles, which makes Junhui smile. The teacher walks to the middle of the court and throws up the ball. The game goes well for Junhui’s team, they take the lead fast, Jimin scoring the first 10 points without team 2 scoring a single one. Team one wins with 58-21, a tired, sweating Junhui and an upset Mingyu. Junhui watches how Mingyu sits down next to Wonwoo, earning a hug and a small peck on the lips. Mingyu the rests his head on Wonwoo’s shoulder. I guess he isn’t that though. That’s cute. Junhui sits down on the bench and team three and four step on the court.

 

The game begins but Junhui loses interest fast when he sees a sweaty, glistening Minghao sit down next to himself, really close. Oh my god, he’s so close I can feel the heat from him… And why is he so hot?

Junhui shuffles awkwardly when he feels a familiar heat in his lowers part, blood rushing down. Oh shiy oh , not now. Like really, not now. Think about… Stinky shoes.

“So, Junnie, you were great on the field!” Junhui blushes at the nickname, but is thankful that the other boy is speaking in chinese. “Thank you, you weren’t so bad yourself.” Minghao laughs and Junhui feels how the other boy moves slightly closer.

“So, how do you like it so far here?” Minghao smiles and raises his eyebrows.

“ I love it here, I’ve made some new friends and so…” Minghao nods and smiles.

“Have you found anyone...Interesting yet?” Minghao wiggles his eyebrows in such a cute, but yet suggestive way that Junhui can’t help but giggle at the other boy. Yes, you…

“Not really sure, I mean, Jisoo is really cute and kind. And he followed me to my doorstep.”

Junhui sees how the other boy’s expression darkens, but then smiles softly.

“Oh, okay, I see... Well, you two make a, uhm, great couple.”  Minghao smiles awkwardly.

“How about you?” “How about me?” Junhui smiles. “Are you dating anyone?” Minghao scratches his neck awkwardly and breaks the eye contact.

“Sort of, I mean I’m “officially” dating this guy, Wonshik, but I’m not sure it’ll work out. I’m pretty sure he’s cheating on me with his friend Hakyeon…” Minghao sighs deeply and looks at Junhui. Junhui smiles softly at the other boy, who smiles back.

“I’ll be there for you if it doesn’t work out, okay? Do you want a hug?” Minghao just nods.

Junhui moves closer to the boy and puts his arms around the other boy. The hugged boy sneaks his arms around Junhui’s waist. They hugs each other hard, but yet softly. A blush creeps on the cheeks of both of they boys as Minghao rests his head on the others shoulder.

 

“Yo, Minghao, your boyfriend is getting closer so maybe not be all over Jun if you want him to live?” A boy Junhui recognizes as Sungjae says. Minghao moves away from Junhui fast and slides down the bench so that it’s at least one meter between them. Bye, I guess.

 

When class is over, Junhui’s team won both their games, thanks to a certain Jimin, Junhui walks home with Jisoo. The latter is talking happily and when they reach Junhui’s door, Jisoo hugs Junhui tightly and waves goodbye. But it’s not like with Minghao.

The school-day went quickly by and soon it was time for dinner with Junhui’s co-worker and son. Junhui walks to the kitchen wearing a pair of blue jeans and pink button-down shirt. Junhui sees his mother wearing a deep-blue dress, golden earrings and shoes.

“Mom, you look so pretty! Junhui smiles as they walk out the door. The restaurant is a few blocks away and when they reach it, Junhui sees two men standing outside. The shorter of the two waves and Junhui’s mom waves back. When they get closer, he realises that he recognize the younger of the both men, but can’t say from where.

“Mrs. Jia, you are as pretty as always. And hi Junhui. I’m Kim Wontae. This is my son, he goes to the same school as your son. Why don’t you introduce yourself?” He pats the shoulder of his son. The younger nods and smirks and says;

“Hi Junhui, Minghao has spoken of you. I’m Kim Wonshik.”

 

 

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SORRY for this short chapter, we are having 3 tests this week and 4 tests next week in school so I rather focus on that. A small cliffhanger for y'all tho, and please comment, subscribe and upvote. I looove y'all

  //xoxo Desisev