Handsome kimchi-boy

All right

Oh my god, what should I do?!

Junhui shrugs back, crying in pain. Jisoo shoots his eyes open and soon realises that he placed his hands on Junhui’s shoulders. It burns!

“Oh my god I am so stupid. I am so sorry Junhui! I really am! Junhui?!” The chinese boy lays down on his bed, body aching terribly due to the sudden contact. The door bursts open, Jia running in. She looks at Jisoo with disgust as she says:” You sir, should leave.” Jisoo stands up, grabs his bag and leaves, tears streaming down his face. Junhui feels how his mother removes the T-Shirt he got a the hospital and starts to dab the ointment on the red skin, cooling it down effectively.

 

Waking up Tuesday morning was horrible. Junhui sits up and brushes the hair out of his eyes, body and head aching terribly. Argh, how can I even speak with Jisoo today? And what about Minghao? He ran away. How should I explain it to him?

“Junhoney, I need to clean the wound on your head so if you just could lean a little forward.” The antiseptic burns as Jia swipes is across the sewn skin. He feels his eyes tearing up, but swipes it away with the pad of his thumb.

“I’m done now, let’s just apply the ointment and then you’ll get dressed while I prepare breakfast. How does that sound?” Junhui just nods and lean back against the pillow, but being careful not to hit his head. The cold ointment cools down his slightly red skin.

 

“Jun! Jun, how are you?” Junhui smiles at Seungcheol, whose arm is latched around the waist of Jeonghan, who is smiling softly. “I hope you are all right man” Jeonghan says.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Okay I’m re-really not but I wish I was fine.” Seungcheol smiles kindly.

“I get it dude, but just tell me if you need anything or so and I’ll help ya!” Junhui nods.

“But Jun… Just be easy on Minghao okay? All he did when I tried to speak with him yesterday was to whisper “Poor kimchi”. So I really got nothing out of him. And the Jisoo thing…” Seungcheol’s eyes widen and he looks between Junhui and Jeoghan.

“What happen’ to Jisoo?” Junhui blushes terribly and sighs. Jeonghan sighs aswell.

“He tried to kiss me but le-leaned on my sho-shoulders so it hurt. So I beg-gun to cry so my mom threw him out.”  Seungcheol’s eyes widen even more before be coughs out:

“He kissed you?!” Junhui shakes his head and blushed. “He never managed to.”

“Oh god that must be awkward!” Jeonghan elbows his boyfriend in the ribs.

“You are not making it better Seungcheollie, I bet Jun is already troubled enough.”

 

“Jun, how are you feeling?” Wonwoo asks as the big group sits down in the cafeteria.

“I´m fine. I mean, it hurts as but it’s nothi-nothing dangerous.” Wonwoo smiles and takes a bite of his food, leaning at Mingyu’s shoulder. They are sooo cute.

“Guys, where is Minghao and Jisoo?” Vernon asks, in which Jeonghan and Seungcheol turn to Junhui and smiles comforting. Chan looks strangely at the couple and the lost-looking boy before he asks. “Did anything happen between the three Junhui?”

Before the lost boy can answer, a cough is heard behind his back. He turn his around his head and comes eye to eye with Minghao.

“No guys, everything is fine. No worries, I just had to speak with Mrs. Ahn a little.” The boy with curly hair sits down next to Junhui and smiles softly, before leaning forward.

“I forgot you don’t have my number...You couldn’t have told me about Wonshik.” Minghao whispers in Chinese in the other boy’s ear. I guess he only realised now.

Junhui observes how Jisoo however drags out a chair and sits down next to Jihoon, only to stare down at his phone, ignoring the group. Jeonghan throws a meaning look to Junhui who shrugs and smiles sadly. The latter then turns back to the boy sitting next to him, eyes glued on Junhui’s face.


“You are really handsome Junnie.”

 

 

A/N: Soooo guuyyyys! Guess who's back?! I am so so so soory for not updating and then comming with this short . I really can't excuse my "behavior" but I guess I neglected this story. I've decided that a three page update every week is impossible for me, so expect shorter, but more "explosive" chapters in the future! Please subscribe, comment or upvote (Or why not all three? ;)) Once more I'm really sorry but I hope you like the way this story is turning out!

                                                                                                                                                     xoxo Desisev