New and all that .

All right

The smell of cinnamon, wild roses and pinetree hits Junhui´s nose. He smiles, it smells like home. He was not happy with the news his mother delivered a month ago.

“ Jun, we are moving to South Korea.” Junhui was not happy at all. Leaving his friends, boyfriend, who was a “secret” of course, had not been easy. He still remember the tears he shed on the airport, arms tight around Xihan’s neck, lips pressed together. Junhui winces at the memory, but smiles, as he sees his mother´s eyes on him.

 

“Junhoney, I know this is not what you wanted, but this job was a huge opportunity for me and I will earn more money now. I can buy you that camera you wanted or maybe a new phone? I´ll buy you anything if it makes you happier.” Junhui´s mother sighs.

“No, it´s okay mom, I should be able to be happy without expensive stuff. But… We really need to buy my school-uniform, I can´t be the new kid and the one without an uniform!” A small giggle is heard from his mother and she smiles.

“Of course honey, anything for you, we got the whole week, right?”

“Yeah mom and then..” Junhui lowers his voice and whispers; “...then hell begins.” Junhui´s mom frowns.

“Honey what did you say?” Junhui shakes his head and smiles. His mother looks a little confused but ignores her son´s weird remark and walks into the kitchen instead.

 

Junhui is disappointed.

“Does it have to be pink walls?! Why not blue, green or white? But pink?!” he says outloud to himself. A baby pink, warm color clothes the walls, which makes the room resemble to cottoncandy. Junhui sighs but sits down on the black cover on his bed. At least the bed doesn’t look like a stereotypical princess dream. Maybe I could repaint it to white or blue? I have to ask mom about that later. Junhui stands up and walks up to the box of books and other things he carried to his room. He opens the box and starts to pick up things. Soon is his stuff scattered around the room, books placed in one corner, computer on his desk and makeup in a drawer. After an hour, his room is set with all of his stuff and Junhui has sorted his clothes into the wardrobe.

 

Waking up, staring into the pink ceiling and hearing his mother singing was not the morning Junhui wanted. He wanted a blue ceiling, the smell of coffee and not a mother singing in broken korean to the radio. His mother could speak korean with nearly no accent, but Junhui could not. He knew the language, the grammar and such, but could not pronounce it properly or without accent. Jeesh, I guess I´ll be quiet the whole semester, otherwise they will just tease me.

 

“Junhoney, do you want breakfast now? I made baozi and your favorite tea.” Junhui smiles, knowing his mother only wants him on his “good side”. With tired steps he walks out to the kitchen, which is now covered with “art”. Did she have to take my old paintings?

“Yeah mom, thanks. By the way, school starts in two days, can we please buy my school-uniforms today? I really, really need to get them.” His mother snickers, with full of apple. She nods and motions toward the table. Junhui sits down, looks at his plate and smiles. His favorite food.

 

The uniform fits perfectly. Plain grey, white shirt and black tie. I look good, Xihan would love this look on me. Maybe I should send him a selfie? Wen Junhui keep it together, you need to get over him… Junhui smiles and walks out of the changing room, to his mother.

“Oh my little Junhoney, you look terrific! Is it comfy? Is it the right size? Does it need to get tailored?” A wide smile covers her petite face, which makes Junhui laugh.

“Yes mom, it´s comfy, the right size and does not need to be tailored. According to the letter we got from my new school, we need to buy at least 2 more sets and the clothes for gymnastics class, is that okay?” Junhui scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Anything for you Junhoney, you have to look perfect. Maybe a new haircut?”

 

His heart pounds hard and fast. The only thing that parts him from his new class was a door. The door to hell. I´m gonna mess up. They will hate me. I´m ugly, I hate this new haircut. It´s too short. He combs his fingers thru his newcut, dyed hair. They will hate me.

He places a hand or the doorhandle and pushes down, dragging the door towards himself.

“You must be Wen Junhui… Welcome! I´m mr. Byun Taebin, your homeroom- and english-teachers. Maybe a short introduction would be nice?” Mr. Byun smiles. Okay, here goes nothing. Breathe like a normal person. Just keep calm. You can do it. Remember to articulate so they can understand your Korean.

"He-hello, my na-am-name is Wen Junhui, but you c-a-an ca-call me Jun. P-ple-ease tre-treat me we-ell" Okay so what went horribly wrong. The teacher looks at Junhui with a concerned expression, but then turns to the class and smiles.

"I guess someone is nervous, Junhui, why don't you go and sit down next to Seungcheol?” A boy with black, messy hair with shaved sides raises his hand and smiles towards Junhui. Junhui on other hand does not smile, but looks at the handsome boy nervously before taking the seat next to the smiling boy. What should I do?

 

Whispers and giggles can be heard, making Junhui blush. He looks around in the classroom, eyes locking on a skinny boy with sandy hair in curls. Goddamn he´s cute. The boy looks up from his phone and stares at Junhui before smiling.

“So where are you from?” Junhui´s eye contact with the cute boy breaks as Seungcheol speaks. Okay, Jun, you got this. Speak slowly and don´t mess up again.

“I´m fr-from China” The other boy smiles before raising out his hand.

“I´m Choi Seungcheol. If you want, I can show you around the school at lunch?” Junhui smiles and nods. Seungcheol smiles at him, understanding the fact that the stuttering boy might not be confident in speaking.

“I can help you with Korean as well, I´m helping Minghao over there.” Seungcheol motions towards the cute boy with curly hair, who´s eyes are once more, locked to his phone.

“That wou-would be ver-ry ni-ice of you. Than-thanks.” Dude, keep it together.

 

The bell rings, people starts to rise from their chairs and Seungcheol motions Junhui to follow him. “You can eat with me and my friends, since I figured you might need some company.” Junhui smiles at the boy, appreciating the others thought. They walk towards a small group of people, Junhui counts to six other boys besides himself and Seungcheol. Seungcheol greets the group and motions towards Junhui.

“Guys, this is the new guy, Jun. He´s from China. Jun, this is… Oh wait guys introduce yourselves.” Seungcheol smiles and scratches the back of his neck. A tall guy speaks up.

“Hey, I´m Mingyu and this is my boyfriend Wonwoo.” He hugs another tall guy, who´s black hair hangs into his eyes. Wonwoo smiles and waves. At least I’m not the only gay guy.

“I´m Hansol and the short guy is Chan-” Chan and Hansol laughs, eyes locking together.

“Yaaah, I´m not that short, but hey dude, I´m Chan anyway.” Junhui shakes his hand.

“I´m Soonyoungi.” A blonde guy with green streaks smiles at Junhui.

“And of course, the most important person last, I´m Seokmin.” When Seokmin sees Junhui’s surprised face he laughs and smiles a gummy smile. “Look, I´m just kidding. The most important person is our dear Seungcheol. Or at least the oldest.” Seokmin laughs and the other boys join in. Junui smiles to himself. This isn´t so bad after all.

 

“So, this is the dining hall. Avoid sitting in the middle table, since the kingkas eat there. The kingkas are Byun Baekhyun, who you´ll recognize since he uses loads of eyeliner, Baekhyun´s “puppy” Park Chanyeol, Kim Namjoon and Kim Wonshik. Avoid them. Okay?”

Junhui can almost feel Seungcheol´s stare, but nods. “ Our table is over there, next to the other guys of our class.” Junhui looks over at the table where Mingyu points and feels a strange tingle in his body. Minghao… “Come on, let´s get some food, right?”

 

Junhui looks down at his tray. Rice, kimchi and bean stew. Kimchi… Why kimchi?

“So, Jun, how do you like it in Korea so far?” Wonwoo looks at Junhui, smiling.

“Uhh… I like it. Uhm… The we-weath-er is ni-nice.” The group looks at him, smiling.

“Why did you move here?” Wonwoo continues. Junhui swallows his food to speak.

“My mom got a job he-here so she dec-decid-ed it was fo-or the be-best.” The group nods and then starts to talk with each other. Junhui observes how Mingyu feeds Wonwoo while speaking to Seungcheol. He sees how Vernon talks with a smiling Soonyoung and a laughing Seokmin while Chan sits in his lap. Maybe they are dating or just really close. He looks down at his plates and starts to eat. When Junhui looks up, he realizes how a certain someone is staring at him. The boy with sandy, curly hair smiles at him and waves cutely. Junhui finds himself blushing and looks away. Hope they won´t notice, please don´t.

“Jun, you might want to know that Minghao is dating Kim Wonshik. Just so you know.” Oh .





(A/N: So, the first chapter . Like really . Sorry about the grammar, if anyone would like to correct anything, please do. Just tell me. I know that the chapter is really short (only 1.7k words) but I wanted to post something as fast as possible. I´ll probably update like once a week so... Please don´t expect too much heh. If you feel that something , once more, please tell me. Have fun reading! And if you got any pairings that you would like joining, please tell me. And for those who don´t know who Kim Wonshik is, it´s VIXX rapper Ravi. Don´t ask me why he´s here XD And I do not own the picture.