You really !

All right

Oh , he wasn’t supposed to find out this way.  

“I’m really sorry Minghao, this wasn’t the way I would tell you. I’m deeply sorry.” Junhui stares into Minghao´s glossy eyes. The latter shakes his head softly.

“It’s not your fault that he’s a Junhui… Like I told you last week, I’ve been suspecting it. I guess i should just break up with him.” Junhui nods softly and takes a step closer to the crying boy. Wait… Wonshik… Will he kill me now?

“Erhm… Minghao… Wonshik told me that he will kill me if you found out..” Minghao sighs.

“Don’t worry about that. By the way… How did you find out?” Junhui coughs awkwardly.

“Well, Wonshik’s father and my mother works together so they decided to have a dinner last  Friday. With Wonshik and me.” Minghao’s face suddenly takes on a mask of surprise, which quickly turns over to a expression of pure anger.

“You. Have. Know. Since. Friday?” Junhui gulps as he hear the other boy take a deep breath between every word. He glances at the ground, shame washing over his face.

“Wow Junhui, you really .” Junhui nods slightly before he feels the hard slap on his face. He feels the blood rushing to his left left cheek. His eyes tear as he listens to the other’s heavy breathing, and then, the steps of someone leaving. Oh it hurts.

 

“Hey, hey, hey. Junhui! What was all that about?! Why did Minghao slap you?” Junhui looks up at Seungcheol and Jeonghan, and realizes that the other two didn’t understand what they had been saying. He takes a deep breath before he speaks.

“Minghao slapped me be-because I didn’t tell him about Wonshik earlier.” The two other boys nod but still seem a little confused. Seungcheol sighs and looks at his phone.

“Guys, class starts soon so maybe we should be going? C’mon we shouldn’t be late.” The two other nods. The classroom is almost full when they sit down, only four seats not occupied. Junhui slides down next to Jisoo and smiles softly. The lesson starts and Minghao is nowhere to be seen.

 

Twenty minutes later, a red, sweating Minghao stumbles into the classroom, the teacher sighs but takes a note on his paper and the continues to talk about English grammar. Junhui loses the interest quickly and looks over at Minghao instead, who’s head is rested on the desk in front of him. Junhui concentrates and listens. Soft sobs are heard from the other. Did he do it? Did he break up with Wonshik… More like Won.

 

“Lunch!” Soonyoung shouts. The other boys laugh and sits down at their table. Chairs dragged to the small table contributes to all the thirteen boys sitting together. Chan in Veron’s lap as usual, Wonwoo and Mingyu sitting closely, the latter’s arm wrapped around the other. Seungcheol leans his head onto Jeonghan’s shoulder and smiles. Jisoo sits down next to Junhui and smiles widely, before taking a part of his food, holding it up to Junhui’s mouth. The latter blushes but opens his mouth and takes the vegetables. On the other side of Jisoo however, sits a not so happy-looking Minghao, who seems to be almost sending death-glare towards the two. Seungkwan pats the upset boy on the shoulder.

“So Minghao, I just have to ask, where were you before you came to class?” The second that Jeonghan is done with his question, the table turns quiet. Everybody listening.

“Urhm… I broke up with Wonshi-” The sentence is cut of by a shriek. It’s so hot.

Junhui is drenched in hot kimchi-stew, skin already turning red. The company looks at Junhui, or more  correctly, the person behind Junhui. Kim Wonshik.

The trip to the hospital had been stressful, his mother crying on the phone. He had fell of the chair of the shock, head knocked on the floor, only semi conscious. Junhui kept his eyes closed, the fear of spicy stew running into his eyes big. He felt someone squeeze his hand. Who is that? Could it be Jisoo? Minghao? Seungcheol? Jisoo decided to ignore the soft hand and tried to focus more on not losing his consciousness fully. However after another few minutes, the hurt boy passed out.

 

Junhui opens his eyes softly and closes them, and realises that the kimchi-soup has been cleaned away from his face. A slight burn in the skin makes him shiver, as a warm hand caress his cheek. Who can it be?

“Junhoney…” That’s not mom’s voice… It can’t be… It can’t be Wonshik. He opens his eyes once more, first thing that’s in view are his bandaged hands. He slowly draws his gaze upwards and comes eye to eye with no other than Kim Wonshik. The latter smirks.

“I see you woke up. So, let’s make a deal shall we? You don’t tell the doctor or your mother what happened, and I won’t make your life a hell? How does that sound?” Junhui sighs and looks at the kingka’s face.

“That nonsense. The boys will tell them what really happened.” Wonshik laughs coldly.

“Oh, that’s what you think? Well listen, I made a deal with that Minghao, that they won’t tell.” Junhui frowns, not understanding why they would make a deal. He’s lying.

“And if they tell on me, I promised them that it won’t just be Kimchi-stew on your head.”

 

The doctor enters the room and smiles towards Wonshik. That’s odd.

“So mr. Junhui you have woken up. You can be grateful that Wonshik called the ambulance, otherwise you might not been awake.” Grateful towards who?

“Wonshik, I’ll call in Mr. Junhui’s mother now, so if you could leave the room, please.” The smug boy nods and leaves the room. His presence soon changed with Junhui’s mother’s.

“Oh my Junhoney, how are you feeling?” He simply nods and looks at the doctor.

“He has suffered a blow to the head, therefore the loss of consciousness. His skin his damaged due to the soup, but nothing that will leave a scar. Just make sure to slather on this ointment every day and night, so the skin doesn’t get inflamed. However, I had to sew 4 stitches in the back of his head. Make sure to keep the wound clean with this antiseptic. You have to stay away from gym-class the next three weeks, since the stitches can break or the wound start bleed due to excessive blood flow.” Jia nods and turns to Junhui.

“Junhui, how did the whole thing happen? Wonshik told me that he tripped and spilled his stew over you, then you fell of the chair. Is that true?” I want to live. “Yes.”

 

The trip home had been rather quiet. Jia had tried to speak to her son, but after realizing the hurt boy wouldn’t answer, she decided to be quiet. When they came home, Jisoo had been waiting on the doorstep, carrying a bunch of books. The American boy smiled.

 

“Hey Junnie! How are you feeling? I got your books here. Do you want to sleep?” Junhui shakes his head and smiles, overjoyed that the other cares for him.

“It’s fine, my head hurts a little but I’m taking painkillers so it’s fine. My body however is aching quite terribly to be honest. But it’s fine. Do you want to come in?” Jisoo nods.

“I’d love to.”

“So, what happened after I left?” Junhui sees how the other swallows hard.

“Well, uhm…  Minghao ran away crying, mumbling something about “the poor kimchi” and Jeonghan ran after him. Then we went to class. That’s about it. We told the teachers about the situation.” The both boys turned quiet. “Wonshik called us. When you were in the hospital. I am so sorry Junhui. But we just wants to protect you. Or at least I want to.”

 

Jisoo slowly leans forward towards Junhui, eyes closed. Oh my god, what should I do?!

 

 

 

A/N: OH MY GOD GUYS! I'm so sorry for not updating untill now. I hit a writer's block quite hard after an incident but now I'm back! I just wrote this... In like one our (maybe not?) so it's not proofread and pretty much . Just a quick reminder, this story is puerly fictional, so please don't hate me nore Navi for making the "bad guys" . I just thought they might fit. Okay I kinda disslikes Ravi's rapping but he's a great lyrics writer so... Okay anyway guys, I love y'all for not unsubscribing and just waiting for me, it means a lot. Please read, comment, subscribe or upvote if you'd like to! Maybe all of them? XD (Pretty please with sugar on top! ^-^). See y'all and please feel free to ask any questions, either in the comments or directly to me.

 

xoxo Desisev