What should I do?!

All right

 

“Then I’ll be there. Only for you.”

 

“Jun?” Junhui releases his grip around the other boy and turns around, eyes meeting with Jisoo. Oh no no no no don’t do this to me. Why did he have to come now?

“Is this what I meant to you? We almost kissed! You just can’t throw me away because pathetic Minghao couldn’t figure his boyfriend was cheating!”  Jisoo fumes with anger.

“First of all, Minghao is not pathetic! Secondly, I was comforting him. Thirdly, YOU tried to kiss ME. I shrugged away. There is a huge difference. You don't own me.” Junhui sighs as the American boy turns around, running away from the two Chinese boys.

 

“He tried to kiss you?” Minghao’s voice is, once more, incredibly soft and low spoken.

“Yeah he did. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.” Minghao shakes his head before smiling.

“You don’t have to tell me, you didn’t really didn’t kiss. So no worries.” Junhui smirks.

“So if he really did kiss me it would be a worry?” Junhui chuckles as a thin, pink shine spreads out over the curled-hair boy. MInghao manages to stutter out a simple “No, don’t be si-silly”. Junhui smirks even more when Minghao turns an even darker shade of red as Junhui laces one of his arms around the thin boy’s shoulders.

 

Walking home with Minghao was not half as bad as Junhui would have thought. The couple talks happily as they reach Minghao’s door. The slightly shorter boy smiles softly looks Junhui in his eyes, making the latter chuckle. What should I do, hug him? Junhui leans forward and Minghao opens up for a hug, the slightly taller boy wrapping his arms around Minghao’s waist. The hugged boy wraps his arms around the others shoulders, leaning forward, so that their chests touches the others. Junhui feels how the other rests his head on his shoulder, making him grin. They stand like that for a while, until Minghao takes a step back, only to lean back and press a peck on Junhui’s right cheek. Junhui laughs and smiles, face a pink tint, while observing Minghao running inside his house, waving good-bye. Oh my he’s so adorable I just want to kiss him and hug him and everything. My heart. It’s beating so goddamn fast.

 

“Hi Junhoney. You look extra happy today! We have a visitor by the way!” Jia smiles happily as her son opens the door, still thinking about Minghao. He hugs his mother.

“Oh, well I am happy. Who’s here?” Jia laughs softly. “Wontae.” Not so happy anymore.

“I have loads of things to study, but I’ll come down for dinner, okay?” Jia nods, a little surprised by the grim expression suddenly covering Junhui’s face, but she decides to let it go. “Okay if you say so Junhoney. Good luck studying!” Jia pats Junhui on the back, earning a weak smile, not reaching the eyes.

 

Junhui takes out his phone instead of his books and texts Seungcheol:

“Hey dd, guess who’s in my house? Kim Wontae. Wonshik’s dad.” He quickly got a reply:

“Duuude, tht must be wkwrd as hell! WTF man, wat’s he doin there?” Junhui shrugs.

“I guess he and my mom are dating? IDK! I cnt get Won as a stepsibling u kno?”

“Yeah tht would be wkwrd ‘s man! Hold on, Jeonghannie is calling for me, cya!” Junhui laughs to himself a little, thinking that the confident Seungcheol is whipped.

 

What would happen with me and Minghao if Wonshik became my brother? It would most certainly ruin things… Aish what should I do? And I have to be at dinner with Wontae aswell. I want mom to be happy but my crush, his ex-boyfriend a.k.a my bully can’t live together! What the aanfwnei should I do?!

 
 
(A/N: SUUUUUUP GUYS! I'm so sorry I didn't update for a while, holidays, sickness and loads of work kept me busy! However, this is the chapter, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks so much for still reading this ! If you got any questions or sugestions, feel free to comment and I'll try my best to make it happen/ anwser it! Please gimme loads of luuv, so subscribe, upvote or comment, or maybe all of them (I'm just joking, I'm not that greedy) and I'll see you soon! )
          
xoxo Desisev