Exchange with the Devil

Hello Summer (Short Drabbles)

Lee Summer: A beautiful girl with long black hair. She works as an part time tutor for primary school kids. Recently her grandmother died and the only thing she left was a necklace.
Lee Howon/ Hoya: A guy who isn't very good at guessing girl's hearts. However his life suddenly changes when he meets the devil, but as everyone knows?meeting a devil is never a good thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'm Lee Howon, I rather be called Hoya though. This year I m 19...Well to be accurate there is still 59 minutes until I'm twenty. When I become 20 years old...If I don't die then Summer will die.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Years Ago.

Hoya was lying in bed recalling every reason why his ex girlfriends broke up with him.
-Howon are you dumb-
-Hoya...I told you I wanted to eat sweet stuff but you just want salty stuff-
-You don't understand me do you Howon-
-Have you ever tried to properly understand me Hoya?-
-Lee Howon... I'm so disappointed in you-


'Why, why why.' Hoya screamed and hit his hand on his bed. He sighed at the fact that he couldn't understand women.

'Do you want women to love you?' A voice asked out of no where.
Hoya suddenly sat up in bed looking around for the owner of this voice. There was no sign of anyone so he decided to lie back down.

'Do you want women to love you?' The voice asked again at a louder volume.
Hoya sat up once again. 'Err...yea' He replied

The sky outside changed from a warm yellow to a light bluish colour. It seemed strange so Hoya decided to take a took outside. He pushed opened his glass door and two chairs which were not suppose to be there. There was also a suspicious looking guy sitting on one of them holding a cigar in his hand. The strange guy signalled Hoya to sit down, Hoya just sat down and looked at the guy. He was wearing fully black and had his hair shaved in a semi hawk style.
'Are you like a sales man or something?' Hoya spoke up. 'do all sales people wake up so early now?'
'I'm in a rush.' the guy said, his tone was deep and hollow. 'Like I asked you before do you want to become popular?'
Hoya thought for a while as the guy continued to talk. 'Lets just say, I'll sell you an ability. An ability that will allow you to hear other people's thoughts. Do you want it?'
Hoya started to and thought *Haha, this must be a dream. The person I'm talking just happens to be a homoual as well.*
'Such a high technologized product. How much you selling for?' Hoya asked jokingly.
'In three years time.' The guy spoke with a serious tone. 'When you become 20, you can pay with your life.'
Hoya leaned forward and said. 'Surprisingly there are such good deals now. I can enjoy first and pay later. Sure I'll take the deal.'
'Okay then I guess I will see you in 3 years.' The guy said in a happy voice as he stood up to leave.
'Oh right and next time don't call me homoual...Call me devil.' He said right before he disappeared.

The sun went back to normal, and Hoya was lying once again on his bed. He woke up thinking that conversation was all a dream, Hoya quickly got dressed and went out for his usual morning jog.
As he was running he heard a voice
-Mmm...this young man's muscles are pretty good.-
Hoya stopped and looked around, he found an old lady sitting by the bench and walked towards her with a confused look.
-Don't look at me like that even though I'm old I still get shy easily-
Hoya was shocked.
'AHHHHHHHHH' he screamed as he back away. He was just about to turn the corner when he almost bumped into a girl.
-What are you doing, retard-
Hoya looked shocked at the little girl. He thought he was crazy, he was unable to form words instead Hoya just screamed as he continued to run away.
'I don't wait it! I don't want it! I DON'T WANT IT!!!!!' He shouted in between his screams.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like that Hoya became popular with girls.
Wait...until he meet a girl named Summer who stole his ability.

This time when Hoya was talking on his phone to one of his girlfriends he head-butted the girl named Summer, who was coming through the revolving doors. It was a hard hit, Hoya feel to the ground while Summer stood there rubbing her head that was in pain.
Then Summer heard a voice
-Ahh...Ouch-
She walked away with a shocked face, continuously looking back at Hoya who was still on the ground.
The pain slowly creased away, he opened his eyes and saw a necklace on the ground.

Then a while after Hoya began to realise he couldn't hear people's thoughts anymore.
*Why... Why can't I hear it. WHY! WHY CAN'T I HEAR ANYTHING!! AHH*
Hoya screamed to himself inside his mind. He felt weak and hopeless, eventually he fell to the ground.
'AHH!!' Hoya shouted as he smashed his fist onto the ground.

Hoya slowly dragged his feet to his bed and began to recall the reasons his girlfriends broke up with him again.
-Howon you don't understand me-
-Hoya this is hopeless you don't know me-

He buried his face into his blankets. His world seemed to shut down on him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Days ago.

'I see you ended up coming back ha?' Hoya asked the devil who was sitting across to him in the same position as 3 years ago.
'Oh cause, you are most 20. I need to come back to get my payment.' He replied with a smirk
'Just for that ability?' Hoya asked with a smile
The devil crossed his legs. 'Of cause, what else.'
Hoya snorted 'Well the problem is...I don't have the ability anymore.'
The devil suddenly sat up. 'Where is your ability? Where is it?'
'It went onto another girl, don't you know.' Hoya said while laughing
The devil looked furious and began to search Hoya's memories. His chair lifted into the sky during that progress, suddenly the chair feel back down and the devil let out a deep breath.

Hoya started to laugh
'How can this be...' The devil questioned himself.
'So I won't have to die now right. Haha.' Hoya asked as he continued to laugh.
The devil gave a frustrated look. 'I guess I will have to kill that girl then...'
'Yep yep, just let her die.' Hoya said while trying to catch his breath.
'Don't be too happy.' the devil suggested. 'don't you still have her necklace'
Hoya's face stiffened as he remembered the necklace Summer left behind. 'yea so?' he asked
'So, she will be looking for you. Just don't let her kiss you.' The devil said in a cocky tone.
'What?' Hoya seemed lost. 'Kiss? Why would she bother to kiss me?'
The devil sighed and explained. 'That is called he devil's kiss, if she kisses you before you become 20. The ability will automatically go back to you. Haha'
'Then that means one of us has to die.' Hoya mentioned as he furrowed his eyebrows.
'Of cause, and I will be waiting for you to.' the devil said with a strange look.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Days ago.

Summer was there waiting outside Hoya's house wearing a face mask. His door opened and Summer quickly turned and walked to him, Hoya seemed surprised and attempted to avoid her. She put out an arm and blocked his path
Summer took off her face mask and said. 'I'm Summer, give me back my necklace...'
Hoya searched his pockets and gradually his expression darkened.
-What...I always kept it on me-
'I always wanted to give it back to you.' Hoya said and stopped searching.
-When I find it, I'll definitely give it back to you-
Summer's shoulders sank as she began to walk away.

'Ahh...where did the necklace go.' Hoya asked himself as he sat on his bed. 'I always kept it in my pockets...'
He searched the draws and thought *Don't tell me...that the devil is messing around with it.*
'Aigo...Who cares sleep is more important now' Hoya said as he laid down on his bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Days ago.

'Mmm..Madagascar...Madagascar, I guess I will go over and play for a couple of days and spend my birthday as well.' Hoya thought as he looked through his iPad.  
He pressed a couple of buttons and a call came in.
'Oh, the tickets already arrived?' He said as he grabbed his phone.

'Yobosayoh, sorry Mr. Lee your passport has expired. It may take up to 15 days until we can get the new one.' A person said to Hoya over the phone.

Hoya was shocked from those words and fell off his chair.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Day ago.

Summer was waiting outside Hoya's house again. Hoya jumped at her sudden appearance.
'Omo your not even a ghost yet and you are haunting me...' he said and quickly walked away.
Summer quickly followed behind him. 'Yah, that necklace...It's the only thing my grandma gave me before she passed away.'
Hoya looked down to the ground and started to walk away again. Summer saw a car approach and quickly pushed him out of the way.
The two of them feel onto the ground. Hoya quickly turned his head so he could avoid any contact with Summer's lips
-Just don't let her kiss you-
-Then that means one of us has to die-
-Oh cause-


'You...made a deal with the devil?' Summer said after hearing Hoya's thoughts. 'If I don't kiss you...I will die?'
Hoya tightly shut his eyes waiting for Summer's lips to touch his, but it never happened. Instead she stood up and looked at Hoya with an emotionless face. Hoya began to sit up from the ground
'Even if there is only one day of life left. Please still find my necklace and return it to me...' Summer said as she began to walk away.

As soon as Hoya got home he searched all over for Summer's necklace.
'Ahh where is the necklace. Necklace...necklace.' He said in a frustrated tone.
Hoya searched tables, draws, closets almost ever where. He stood by the table feeling hopeless again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last 30 minutes.

'I don't want to die...I don't want to die...'

Hoya had given up searching and was prepared to go find Summer and end up dying. Suddenly something shone at him from the kitchen.
'What's that.' He said to himself as he walked towards the watermelon.
Hoya snorted when he realised that the necklace had been implanted into the watermelon. 'Haha...good work devil. You really want me to die.'

Hoya picked up the spoon and started to jab the watermelon furiously.
-the only thing my grandma gave me before she passed away-
-Even if there is only one day of life left. Please still find my necklace and return it to me-

Those words kept flowing back into Hoya's mind as he tried to get the necklace out.

-Then that means one of us has to die-
-Oh cause, and I will be waiting for you to-

Hoya's face grew dark as he thought of the devil.

He quickly ran out the door to look for Summer, there wasn't any time to spare.

'This room, we can fit 30 students approximately and we have 6 rooms.' Summer explained to one of the parents.
Hoya walked in and grabbed onto her shoulders and turned her towards him.
The parents smiled and began to leave. For some strange reason Summer couldn't look at Hoya in the eyes.
-Everything that happens after now, please trust me-
Summer looked confused as she read his thoughts.
Hoya lifted up his hand which held onto her grandma's necklace, her eyes widened and a smile gradually appeared. He held open Summer's hand and lightly placed it on her palm. Summer just simply looked at Hoya with a concerned and confused face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last 5 seconds.

Hoya put a hand on Summers head and began to pull her closer.
'You-.' Summer tried talk, but was interrupted as he kissed her lips.
She dazed in surprise as Hoya continued to press their lips together. The seconds of his life began to tick away.

-Summer...don't leave my lips-
-I know doing this might mean I have to sacrifice myself-
-But I'm willing to risk it-
-Because you saved me-
-In the situation of when you could save yourself and kill me-
-you decided for yourself to die-
-so for you I will do the same-
-even...don't laugh at me-
-I already decided, die or not die-
-for the rest of my life I will belong to you-
-if I live I will take care of you-
-if I die I will watch over you-

-but...I think I figured a way for both of us to live-
-if we keep on kissing until I become 20-
-maybe...just maybe both of us will survive-


Summer's eyes slowly began to shut and kissed Hoya back. The two moved closer and deepened the kiss. Suddenly the devil appeared but the couple just ignored him.
'Omo, who will end up with the ability.' the devil said as he watched from aside. 'Quick separate you two!'
'Separate!!! I need to take at least one of you back to hell.' He shouted
'Pali Pali, please I beg you.' the devil complained.
The devil's body glowed gently, a flame appeared and shallowed him up. The devil had disappeared, while Hoya and Summer continued to kiss.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weee Chapter 3 :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

yesterday was Teen Top's fan meeting for sundown festivel in Singapore for those who went how was it?

today is the actual show... i can't explain how much i want to go but i cant TT

it makes me wonder why don't kpop stars ever come to australia :c

if Infinite never comes i swear i will go jap/korea for them O:

anyways Enjoy!!!! next chapter is Sunggyu oppa :3

 

PS. Infinite was nominated for best artist of the year and something else for gold disk awards :DDDDDDD

yayyyyyyyyy even if they don't win they are being so well recognised <3 Hwaiting Oppas!