Password to Beauty

Hello Summer (Short Drabbles)

Park Summer: A chubby but really kind girl, she hangs out with a Queenka named Ling. She hates it when Ling uses guys that like her to do stuff for her, but because she is so influential in the school she is too afraid to confront her.
Park Jay: A really good photographer, he acknowledges Ling as the beauty of the school and tries to get closer with her. He ends like having slight feelings for her but then these feelings shift over to Summer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theories of the world say, chives have to be green. Chillies have to be red. Women have to be fussy, men have to be erted. If not the world won't be a nice place to live on.
Do you understand? To be honest I don't understand...
You understand? As if you do...


-------------------

Lesson 1: Biology

Ling a popular girl at school, popular with guys makes friends easily with girls. There are many guys lining up to ask her out.
'That's what you call a hot chick' Jay's friend said watching from a distance. 'This time I've seen such beauty for all those years I've been at school.'
Jay nodded with agreement. 'I have decided...'
'What? Decided on what?' His friend asked
'I'll do something great for the community, something that has never been done.' He said looking determined. 'I will give the world the path to beauty!'
Jay's friend looked really confused. 'Yah, can you not speak gibberish.'
Jay just ignored him and continued with his own thoughts. 'Mmm...what type of appearance is actually considered beautiful.'
Both of the two stood there thinking deeply for a second.
'I will find the answer.' Jay said with confidence.
'Weh, how?' His friend doubted
'Well...first of all I will get closer with Ling.' He said with a smile. 'Then I will look for information.'
'Pfft, why can't you just say you want her.' His friend laughed. 'What's the point of saying all this pointless stuff.'
Jay sighed and patted his friend on the back. 'Aigo...with the little brain you have, how are you suppose to understand my deep thoughts.'

After that conversation it was all decided.

'Sorry, excuses me I will be taking a photo of you two.' Jay said running in front and took a photo of Ling and one of her friends.
'Yah! What's wrong with you.' Shouted Summer the friend of Ling.
Jay started to run off, 'Need it for study purposes' he shouted back.
--------------------------------

Lesson 2: Math

Jay printed the photo he took earlier and was carefully examination it.
'Wow...such beautiful eyes.' he said measuring it with this strange tool and drew a neat sketch.
He looked up after typing some stuff into his calculator. 'I knew it, her eyes are 8/5. Man they are huge.'
'Mmm she matches the 0.618 golden cut rule perfectly' He said after studying the structure of her nose.'

Jay moved aside a few papers revealing the face of Summer.
'Omo...this pig face, ahh so hard to look at. She should learn how to dodge the camera.' He complained as his eyes seem disturbed by the girl's face.
'Aigo...since I'm studying it, I guess I will just force myself and help to measure you for a bit...' Jay said referring Summer.
'WOWW, she has a golden cut nose as well' Jay with an amused face. 'but...her numbers seem...flipped, she happens to be 5/8...'
----------------------------------

Lesson 3: Photography

'Mmm...perfect leg lines, skinny and healthy.' Jay said zooming in with his camera.
'OMO, SHES SO WHITE!' he whispered with shock. 'Ahh this is the type of legs that make people have nose bleeds'
Suddenly another pair of legs appeared, however this pair seemed not as skinny and white.
Jay looked up from behind the bush. *Aigo...its that Summer again* he thought, walking off annoyed.

'Oh, Jay!'
'Jay Jay.'

He heard people call from behind and quickly turned around. To his surprise it was Ling...and her friend.
'You're Jay right?' Ling asked
'Mmm...yea.' He said shyly.
'I heard you have pro photography skills can we see what photos you have taken?' She asked politely.
Jay gripped onto his camera tightly. 'Err...ahh...' He quickly hid it behind his back. 'The photo I take are really simply... nothing to see.'
'Ahh...well the truth is, my cousin said I can go over to her place during the holidays, and work as a model for a while to get some pocket money.' she explained with a smile. 'But...I need some photos. Can you find some place and take a few for us?'
'Oh yea sure.' Jay agreed without any second thoughts. 'I know a place called Wind mill park, it's really nice there just a little...far.'
'Yeah that's kind of far.' Summer commented.
The three fell silent and thought for a moment.

'Ah! I got an idea.' Jay looked up. 'Everyday I pass this place called beauty lake, the scene is pretty nice there as well.'
Ling's face seemed to brighten, 'You mean go canoeing?'
'Mmm...Canoeing that sounds fun' Jay said fiddling with his camera.
Ling and Summer looked at each other and nodded.
'Okay then, this Saturday. We'll see you there.' Ling said before walking off.
Jay nodded happily.
'Don't be late, bye.' Summer said joyfully.

'Have you been to beauty lake?' Ling asked Summer after they left.
Summer shook her head, 'Nope haven't even heard of it.'
'Aigo...sounds so lame, I don't want to go.' She said and pouted.

It was the Saturday that they planned, Jay had arrived at the time planned. He looked around but the others haven't arrived.
'Yah.' Someone patted Jay's shoulder.
He turned around seeing Summer standing behind. 'What? There's only you...where's Ling.'
Summer ignored his question. 'You...have been waiting for 5 hours...'
Jay nodded, 'Yea it's fine I can wait longer.'
She sighed. 'Pabo...the problem is she isn't coming.'
'Huh? Why?' Jay seemed confused. 'She's the one who planned this.'
'Mmm...err well.' Summer thought trying to find words to explain, Jay stood with his mouth opened. 'You remember when you said something about canoeing. Well the truth is after we left, she said -Whaaa so lame I don't want to go-. That's what she said...'
'Oh...' Jay's shoulders sank. 'I understand...'
'Well...I'm going to leave first, I just passed by. Anyways bye.' Summer said.
'Wait.' He said stopping her from walking. 'How about we go out and eat something.'

Jay sat at the table drinking his tea after finishing his plate of food, he watched as Summer continuously stuffed herself. She stopped eating and picked up the tissues on the side.
'Don't tell me you are planning to hit on me.' She said wiping her fingers.
Jay spat out the tea he had in his mouth onto Ling's face.
'Yah! Does your reaction have to be so dramatic.' She said wiping her face. 'There's a whole tub full of guys who want me, even if you join it won't make a difference.'
'Actually I thought it through.' Jay said with the confident expression. 'This whole thing is a challenge Summer gave me. It was her that told you to come over and see if I was bothered to wait this long right?'
This time it was Summer who spat out her tea at Jay who was talking about non-sense.
'So dramatic...' Jay added while dabbing his face. 'I must be right then.'
'Haha, buddy you thought too much.' Summer said chuckling.
'Then...is it possible that you were so kind hearted to come and tell me not to waste my time.' Jay said with much doubt.
'I already said I just passed by.' She  replied putting down her cup.
-------------------------------------------

Lesson 4: Public Speaking

Jay laid motionlessly on the bed, just like that the time passed. A long time passed, almost too long...long enough for Jay to lose interest in his study for the path of beauty. It made him slowly forget the existence of Summer.

Jay's phone began to ring, he slowly reached for it and took at took at the number.
'Yoboseyo... Oh hey, it's been so long since we last talked.' Jay said to his friend.
'What are you on about, we just had a lesson together this morning.' His friend replied with confusion. 'So how was the afternoon canoeing with Ling?'
'Ahh...Don't bring up something that happened so long ago.' He said sounding slightly down.
'OHHHHHHH, I heard you waited 5 hours.' His friend seemed amused.
Jay's eyes opened to it's max and shot up in bed. 'Omo this retarded Summer.'


Summer walked through the school grounds singing along to her iPod, she suddenly felt someone watching her. Quickly she spun around only to find that there was no one actually there. Jay followed her closely wearing sunglasses and a hoodie hoping not to be noticed. She walked out of the gates of school and felt someone watching her again. With a loud sigh she turned and walked to her left, 'Yah, aren't you tired of stalking me!' She seemed annoyed.
'It's all your fault.' Jay said using a book to cover his bottom face. 'You know now the whole of the school knows about the 5 hour thing!'
'Oh that, you did it so be a man and accept it.' Summer replied in a relaxed tone.
'WOAH!' Jay had burst. 'You are so calm, are you happy now?! It's easy to pick on someone like me right!!'
'Yah, I'm warning you. Stop with the lines you find out of dramas.' Summer sighed. 'I don't want to talk to you anymore, bye'

Back at Jay's house he was sitting crossed legged on the bed. 'Aigo, this gay Summer she is so evil...' He said and threw a dart at the photo he hanged up on the wall of her and Ling. His message tone beeped, he immediately put down the dart and a smile appeared on his face as he read the text.

'Jay you have to keep strong.'
From Ling


He held tightly onto his phone and waved his arms around in happiness.
------------------------------------

Lesson 5: PE

Jay ran around on the oval, puffing for breath.
'Are you retarded running around over and over again.' Summer shouted from across the fence.
'Don't need you to care.' Jay shouted while puffing.
That statement left her with no other choice but to leave.

Summer leaned over the railing at the top of the stairs and watched as he ran other lap around the field.
'Still running?' Ling asked after seeing Summer staring down in the distance. Summer gently nodded.
'You think he will really finish running one kilometre?' She asked with much doubt.
'Yea duh, he would to catch you.' Summer replied still watching Jay running nonstop.
Ling nodded slowly. 'Well...I'm gonna go help me keep watch.' She smiled and began to walk. 'Oh wait...Don't be like last time and be a little helper, you made my waiting time record end up being 8hours maximum. Arhh now I have to go through all the trouble to find someone else to try and break that record.'
'Wait a moment...' Summer said stopping her from walking away. 'This time can you not spread the news...'
'Why not?' Ling seemed confused. 'Anyways got to go bye.'
Summer sighed and thought to herself. *If only someone would do all this for me?

Jay was still running across the field, his breath became even more unsteady. His steps seemed to slowly lose it's balance.

'Was that 1 kilometre?' Summer asked after Jay came out drenched in sweat with a towel around his neck. 'She wants me to report back to her.'
'She left again...' Jay asked slightly annoyed. 'So you guys are just playing around with me?'
'Nothing to do with me.'
'So...tonight there will be this 1 kilometre news going around...' He said full of frustration.
Summer let out a deep breath, 'Grow some brains will you, do you think she would stay here and wait till you finish running all that distance? Do you really think if she liked you she would make you wait for 5 hours and tell you to stay here and run for a whole kilometre!
'You think I was the one who spread the news?!'  Summer shouted as her eyes began to water. 'You can like someone but you also need a brain.'
'That's enough...I understand now.'
Jay looked down at his feet.
Summer passed him a bottle of water and walked away, he watched as she began to disappear into the distance.

Jay was laying in bed again looking at the photo which had a dart still stuck on it. His phone rang cutting off his chain of thoughts, for a while he ignored it but eventually picked it up.
'Yoboseyo. Hey why did you calling this late.' Jay asked his friend.
'When did I ever tell you I would call you?' His friend replied
'Mmm...yea you didn't anyways what?'
'Nothing... I just wanted to ask how your little study thing was going...'
'It ended, there is nothing to study anyways.' He hanged up the phone, Jay's eyes appeared to sadden by saying these words.
------------------------------------------------

Lesson 6: Art

'Okay now students, apart from Ling we will be needing another model.' the art teacher announced.
Everyone raised their hands wanting to give it a try, however Summer just stood in the back trying to hide herself.
'How about you Summer.' The teacher said pointing towards her. 'Bali'
Unwillingly she sat down on the chair, Ling who was sitting next to her laughed silently to herself.
'Well, now students. You can chose who you want to draw our main focus today is beauty, you may start now.' Everyone began moving towards Ling even before the teacher finished talking.

Jay was still standing on the spot next to his friend. The teacher noticed the expression on Summer's face, 'Summer ah, how about you leave for now.' She said trying to comfort her.
Just as she was about to get up and leave Jay spoke up. 'Miss! I will draw her.' He said raising his hand, slowly he walked towards her.
Everyone laughed at his actions. 'I think Summer is pretty as well' he said confidently and sat down in front of her. More laughter came about, Jay's friend quickly rushed over and joined him.

'Why are you here?' Jay asked elbowing his friend.
'If you draw Ling really pretty I can understand. If you can draw Summer prettily then you are a true master.' His friend replied.
Summer kept her head down trying to avoid tears from flowing.
'Summer be strong.' Jay said as he began to draw. 'If you don't smile the picture will come out bad...'
'Summer you have to believe in yourself.' He continued. 'You have a kind heart, that is what makes you beautiful.'
From those smoothing words she felt a lot calmer, she sat up straight and smiled gently.

She was walking back towards the stairs when she saw Jay rushing down and stopped as soon as he saw Ling in front of him.
'Oh Jay.' Ling said in surprise.
'Ling.'
'Do you have time today?' She asked Jay
Summer sighed and looked away, *Thank you Jay...*
--------------------------------------

Last Lesson: Art #2

-Summer, tonight I have something to do. So I'll leave the doctor appointment for you to take care off-
Summer started to fold the clothes as she listened to the voice message her mum left behind. A soft voice began to sing outside, Summer stopped and listened to the words.

'Nae daehaeseo an joheun soril deullyeodo nal mide o baby
Saramdeureun nae maeumeul molla but you're the one for me'


'That kid is crazy...' Summer whispered to herself.

'Na wollae ireochido anha yejeonen yeoja manjasseo
Jigeumbuteo neoman bolge baby your all I need'


Summer sat down on her bed and continued to listen to the beautiful, gradually a smile appeared on her face.

'Just be my girlfriend my girlfriend my friend my girl
Be my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend my girl'


Tears slowly formed in Summer's eyes.
*...He still likes Ling after all* She thought and sighed.

'Narang sagyeojullae neorang haengbokhallae
Just be my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend'


The singing stopped, Summer turned her head and made a confused expression.

'Summer! I know you are in there!' Jay shouted from outside. 'Open the window! I have something I need to say to you.'
Summer looked surprised, but didn't get up from the bed.
'Summer...I like you, you can't doubt my taste, because you can't doubt yourself.'
She looked down at her hands and smiled weakly.
'When I was alone by the lake, if it wasn't for you I might of broke that record. After that I realised you didn't just pass by...When the whole world was laughing at me, I realised I misunderstood you.'
Summer couldn't hold back the tears anymore, she cried silently to herself. Those words struck her heart deeply.
'You are innocent. When I was running that one kilometre, only you stood by my side, you were with me till the really end. After I realised that bottle of water you gave me, it was warm.
She tried to hold onto her breath to stop herself from crying but it failed.
'The one kilometre story didn't get announced, I later found out...You lied to Ling.'

(Mini Flashback)

'Oh Jay.' Summer said on the stairs
'Ling.' Jay replied with a smile
'Do you have time today?'
Jay simply nodded.
'Mmm...you remember about the photo lake thing...'
'How can I forget...' Jay looked slightly annoyed.
'You must be blaming me, but what I wanted to say was...On that day, that person didn't randomly happen to pass by.'
He stood there stoned thinking deeply back into his memory.
'Think about it...' Ling said. 'Oh and mmm...you remember when you ran.'
'Yeah I remember.'
'Did you run?' Ling sounded doubtful.
'Yeah I did...'
'Then why didn't it become spread?'
Jay shook his head from side to side, he seemed lost in his thoughts.
'It's because someone lied to me and said you didn't run. If you liked that person back...I can help you.' Ling smiled delightfully.
(End of Flash Back)

'So today I prepared this old fashioned technique but it still works pretty well, to try.'
Summer's expressions were all missed up, somehow she was crying but also smiling at the same time.
'Summer! Show your face, let me try and win over your heart!'
Her heart was beating so much faster than usual, she looked out the window and saw Jay holding up a huge photo frame of her.
Summer laughed, at his dorky actions.

'The truth is I was never obsessed over some eyes are 8/5 sized eyes. So I will use all of my strength to prove that the eyes I always liked are 5/8.' Jay shouted jumping around on his toes.
Suddenly the window opened and Summer leaned out. 'What kind of number is that.'
'It's the password to beauty.'
'Does that actually work? Teach me!' Summer shouted and left the window. 'Wait there don't move.'
Jay did a little victory dance to himself, and smiled like crazy.
'Aigo...how do I explain the 5 and 8 relationship to her...' He thought while scratching the back of his head. 'Ahh...this is going to be troublesome?'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nearly forgot to update~ oh well

anyways the 8/5 thing is the best size ratio for eye shape... which i dont really get and 5/8 is one of the worse apparently

for the 0.6--- blah blah law i don't get taht either so pretty much this story is confusing

The main reason why Jay was cast was cause well i like Jay :3

This is the second last chapter~ the next one is Woohyun! <3 and of cause that story is my favourite~

Also after tomorrow i'll be switching accounts! And the day after tomorrow i will be posting my new fanfic in my new account

 

I'm planning to buy the 2012 calender pack of infinite :DD

i donno if it's worth it or not but it's infinite so i guess anything isworthit <3

P.S Guess most ppl recognise the song that was sang in this FanFic? XD