Love is an Action Movie

Hello Summer (Short Drabbles)

Kim Summer : A girl with short purplish hair. She comes up with the weirdest ideas ever and tends to always get into unwanted trouble. Overall she is pretty cute
Kim Sunggyu: Earns a mini business of fortune telling, just for the fun of it. However it is pretty accurate and there are many visitors. He has a really cute eye smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Do you have a boyfriend?' Sunggyu questioned one of his customers. From her answer he flipped over one of the fortune telling cards.
'The meaning of this card is, you will soon have an argument with your boyfriend. Though it won't be a big problem, so there is no need to worry.' Sunggyu told the girl with a soft smile.
Suddenly he felt something hook onto his wrist, it was a hand cuff. Everyone stared in shock and confusion when the girl fastened the lock on Sunggyu hand.
She smiled with satisfaction and sat down next to him. 'I'm Summer.' she said after clearing . 'From now on for 24 hours you will be hooked with me.'
'Why.' he asked with a lost expression
Summer tapped onto the card that was closest to her and signalled Sunggyu to turn it over.
He hesitated but still turned it over. It was a devil card meaning that the person will meet misfortune and love. Summer looked away and smiled to herself.

The two walked into the mall and suddenly Sunggyu stopped walking.
'Where are you taking me?' He asked
Summer didn't reply but just gave him a strange look.

'Hello, is there anything I can help you with.' asked the shop keeper
Summer ignored her and continued to look at the closets, as Sunggyu walked past he gave a small bow and smiled at the shop keeper.
'Aye, I don't think we should be going around shopping at this time.' he replied wanting to get out of there. 'If you want to look at closets get someone else to go with you next time.'
Summer shut the closet door and talked to Sunggyu with an annoyed tone. 'Yah, you ask too much. Are you like one of those question machines or something.'

Both of them walked out the mall and dawdled to anywhere there is.
'Hey, you still haven't told me why you cuffed me.' Sunggyu complained. 'And then taking around everywhere. Do you think this is fun?'
Summer didn't reply and just smiled to herself and started to walk again.
Sunggyu stood still on the spot. 'If you want to pull a prank, I think you should end it now.' He said in a more serious tone
She chuckled and began to drag Sunggyu behind her. He had no choice but to follow.
'Pabo.' she joked as she stopped in the middle of a park. She spun around cheerfully and began to walk again.
'Ahh...its so hot.' Summer said looking at Sunggyu. He just simply nodded and used his hand to fan himself.
'Mmm..lets go somewhere cool and eat some stuff.' she said trying to lift the atmosphere
Instantly Sunggyu's face brightened as he nodded with agreement.
'Not hungry?' She asked
'Nope.' He replied and shook his head.

The arrived at a noodle shop and both ordered the same thing. Their meal had arrived, Summer looked at the bowl and smiled happily.
'Are you planning to tell me why you cuffed us together?' Sunggyu asked once again.
'Ahh please, the same question you don't need to ask so many times.' she replied 'anyways, lets eat.'
'Okay listen up.' Summer demanded. 'Don't randomly move around, don't use too much strength and I get the first bite.'
Sunggyu nodded as Summer picked up her chopsticks.

Summer picked up a string of noodles and ate it, she looked over at Sunggyu who picked up his noodles and ate it as well. The two just kept taking turns like that.
'Yah! You took two bites.' Sunggyu complained
Summer ignored him and simply said. 'Mmm yummy.'
Sunggyu picked up his noodles and started to take huge bites.
'Yah!!!' she shouted and pulled her arm which was cuffed with the hand Sunggyu was eating with.
Out of her surprise a string of noodles came flying out and landed on her hair. She looked up and then at Sunggyu who started to laugh.
'Ahh' Summer whined as she started to fake cry and cover her eyes with her hands.
'Aigo...its embarrassing, don't cry.' he said not knowing what to do in this situation. 'Sorry, sorry.'
Suddenly she looked up. 'Don't laugh, the key of the hand cuff is with my friend so before 24 hours is up. You won't be able open it either, so you are going to be stuck with me for the wholeeeee day.' she said looking straight at Sunggyu
'Ah?! But what about my fortune telling business...' he said thinking about his customers.
'It's ruined.' Summer said and began to laugh. Sunggyu looked away and pouted.

After they had eaten they were walking on the road again, Sunggyu suddenly stopped.
'Hey, wait a moment lets go in there.' he said pulling Summer back
'Why are we going in there o.o' she asked looking at the direction Sunggyu was pointing to.
'Just go in for a bit, come on.' He said and began to walk
The two stopped in front of the toilets. 'Do you need to go?' Sunggyu asked in a quiet voice.
'Oh...that's why you wanted to come in.' Summer said. 'Made me think it was some big deal, I don't want to go.'
'Then open the lock.' He pleased. 'its not like you can go into the guy's toilets anyways.'
'Yah I told you I don't have the key.' Summer replied awkwardly.
Sunggyu couldn't hold it in anymore and dragged her with him into the toilets.

They stood back to back as Sunggyu started to pee.
'Aigo...Hurry up.' Summer complained as she put a hand over her eyes.
'Okay, okay.' he quickly replied
Then all of a sudden someone walked in, he was shocked at the sight of a girl being in the guy's toilets.
'OMO, WHAT THE .' the random quickly ran out of the toilets.

Ignoring what happened earlier Summer and Sunggyu continued to wonder around the place.
'Oh, hey look there's people wearing animal hats!' Summer said pointing to three men. 'Lets go check it out.'
Sunggyu nodded and followed behind her.
'Haha, brothers we got ourselves more money.' said the man wearing the bear hat.
The man put a box on the ground and started to take off his hat, the other two followed. All three of them stared shocked when they saw Summer and Sunggyu standing there.
'Omo, hurry run.' Summer said without thinking anymore.
'Catch them!' the leader of the three demanded.

Summer and Sunggyu ran at the same speed because of the hand cuff. The men followed closely behind them shouting stuff that didn't make much sense. The two bumped into a couple of people who were filming something at the side walk.
'Sorry.' said Summer giving a small bow and continued to run with Sunggyu.
'Get her!!!' said one of the three men.
Summer and Sunggyu came across an intersection.
'left no right left.' she said in panic.
Summer ended up attempting to run left while Sunggyu headed to the right. Due to the hand cuff both of you got pulled back and hit your heads against each other.
'Aigo why is your head so hard.' complained Summer.
'What its your head that was hard.' Sunggyu argued back.

Without another word the two continued to run, and ended up at an alleyway. Both of them were tired from all that running, Summer looked around and saw a bunch of boxes they could hide behind. She quickly dragged Sunggyu over and then crouched on the ground. The three men came by and looked surprised at their sudden disappearance. They decided to search around the alleyway, Summer and Sunggyu held onto their breaths hoping they don't get caught. Just as the three were about to leave, the cuff around Summer and Sunggyu's wrist hit the back wall; making a slight noise. One of the men turned around and headed towards their direction. Sunggyu had to think fast, he began to walk towards the other end of the boxes. Quickly he jumped out and began to run again, Summer followed him still panting for breath. The men had realised and began to chase after them again.

The two ran past a couple of cardboard boxes and decided to knock them down hoping to block the path, however the man pushed through with ease. All of you were getting tired of running, suddenly Sunggyu turned the corner and then continued to run. After a while it seemed like they had gotten away, the two ran past a wall and realised that the three men were ahead. Sunggyu quickly pulled you back and hid behind the wall hoping that they hadn't realise. Both of them were panting for breath, Summer attempted to peep out and realised one of the men were walking towards them. She held onto her breath wishing that he would leave, her face was close to Sunggyu's she could hear his heavy breathing clearly.
'Hey look over here.' shouted the leader of the three. Quickly the man walked off to join his brothers.
Summer and Sunggyu looked up with relief.

'Umm...that-' Sunggyu began talking
'Shh...' Summer said interrupting him. The two stood there silently for a moment, Sunggyu waited for everything to become silent.
'What was backing just then? Why did we start running.' He questioned Summer
'Didn't we see their faces.' Summer replied
'Mmm...yea, but its not like they were good looking or anything.' Sunggyu replied, he seemed unaware of what they saw before they started to run.
'Aigo...really Sunggyu.' Summer said raising her voice slightly. 'Those are robbers okay. Since we saw their face they are going to kill us to get away.'
Sunggyu looked blank. 'Mmm...so you know I'm called Sunggyu?' he questioned with surprise
Summer pressed a hand on her chest and coughed. 'You okay? What's wrong.' He said with concern.
'I think its cause we ran too much.' Summer said in a soft voice and leaned against Sunggyu's shoulder.
She blushed at how comfortable his shoulders felt. 'Oh, that's okay. You can lean for as long as you want.' He said with a smiled as his face started to heat up.
'Oh really now?' a frustrated voice said.
Summer and Sunggyu looked up and stiffened at the sight of the three men standing in front of them.

The robbers tied a tight rope around Summer and Sunggyu.
'Yah! Let us go, we won't tell anyone.' Summer shouted. 'I'm serious'
There was no reply to her, instead they heard one of the men say, 'At the end of tonight, throw them into the ocean.'
'Ahh, why did it end up like this.' She winded
'It's okay Summer.' Sunggyu said attempting to calm her down.
Summer kicked her legs around. 'I'm still so young!'
'Don't cry its okay, we will find a way out.' He said looking around the room for anything that they can use to cut the rope.
'It's all my fault.' She said as she stopped sobbing. 'If it wasn't because of me you won't be cuffed here with me.'
'Oh look.' Sunggyu said looking in a distance. There was a whole toolbox of sharp weapons that they could use to cut the rope. 'It's strange they would leave these stuff lying around, but who cares it will at least help us get out of here.'
Summer and Sunggyu slid quietly across the ground, Sunggyu reached for the knife.

'Sunggyu...' Summer said as he was cutting the rope. 'The truth is...I always had the key. I lied to you...'
Sunggyu stopped cutting and looked over to Summer. She continued, 'you keep asking me why I cuffed us together. It's...actually because I like you. Ever since the first time we meet, when I asked you to see my fortune I thought you were really cool. Really cute...After that I kept thinking of ways to approach you, a lot of stuff came into my mind. But then I thought I needed something special so then you will remember me...but I never thought that something like this would happen.'
'I don't blame you. Just remember next time don't use a hand cuff okay.' Sunggyu said with a smile
'If there is next time...' Summer said looking down at the ground. 'Sunggyu, I thought about it. If later we get out, we will run in different directions. You pabo you have to run fast, don't let them catch you. I will distract them for you, because this is all my fault...it's just...in the future you have to remember me, I'm called Summer...' She said as a tear fell down her cheek.
'You're crying again...' Sunggyu said. 'You're the pabo...after you cuffed me today, we've been through so much. You cry and you are scared, you do know the name summer means bright and happy. So really you should be more happy and don't cry. Don't worry I will get us out of here. Nothing will happen to neither one of us.' He said and continued to cut the rope.

Quickly both of you pulled off the rope, Summer ripped off her necklace which had the key of the hand cuff. Sunggyu carefully unlocked it and placed it onto the ground making as little noise as possible. He signalled Summer to head out, Sunggyu held out his hand and Summer gladly took it. The two of them started to run side by side holding hands with each other. After a long run Summer and Sunggyu stopped on a bridge.

'I'm surprised that we managed to escape.' Summer mentioned and looked over at Sunggyu
He nodded. 'We ran so much just then are you okay?' He asked thinking about what happened before they got caught.
'Yea, I'm alright. But...I was to stay here for a while longer.' She said enjoying the view of the lake
'Sure thing, its nice here anyways.' Sunggyu turned and looked out to the lake as well.
'Noooo...That's not what I meant.' Summer quickly announced. 'I'm saying that after the robbers leave we can go back and get the hand cuff.'
Sunggyu looked stunned. 'Really? We are still going to be cuffed together O:'
Summer lightly shook her head. 'Na, I want to keep it as a memory...' she said leaning on Sunggyu's shoulder.
With some hesitation Sunggyu held onto her hand, as the two just enjoyed the scenery.

----------------------------------------

 

heres another chapter, i'm kinda not bothered today so there might be mistakes and stuff...

for some reason im like really sleepy today even though i slept for like 12 hrs or something

anyways Enjoy reading! next one is Sungjong :DD

bth im kinda annoyed... where on earth is my BTD album!?!!? im so impacient... :/

i'm kinda curious but... is it just me or is it kind of weride how they are in japan but they are filming birth of a family? or is the show pre recorded?