WhY is EverYone TodaY a Yankee?!

Y Him?

So I see in the reviews that the most of you guys came here for the Changniel because- well- there's so little of it (am I the only one who thinks that it should be more popular because they accidentally actually kissed?) and that leads me to wonder: Would you like it if I did a side-fic to this one focusing more on Teen Top members? You know, sort of like this one's more focused on Infinite members and the other's more focused on Teen Top members? Of course there will still be minor yet somewhat major appearance from both sides in each fic.


Sungjong sighed at the sight in front of him: a battered up boy probably as old as Woohyun laying on his couch and all patched up. Never would he have thought that someone's soul close to drifting off to the underworld would end up at his gate.

"Talk about a of luck that we came here before he bled to death," Sungjong murmured to himself as the timer in the kitchen went off.

"He sort of seems familiar," Woohyun said as he walked out of the kitchen with some stew and rice bowls on a tray, "You know, other than the fact that he has the same uniform as us."

"How so?" Sungjong asked Woohyun.

"I don't know, but I feel like I've seen his face at the counselor's office before," Woohyun hummed, setting down the tray on the living room table and setting it up for dinner.

A groan came from the couch and the two looked over to see the boy slowly waking up, wincing at the sight of the lights.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sungjong asked, hovering over the boy along with Woohyun.

"No..." he murmured before going back to sleep.

The couple waited a moment before the boy was shocked awake and sat up, almost ramming his head into Woohyun's. It was a no brainer that the boy would freak out at the sight of two strangers and- well- still being alive.

"W-Who are you people?!" he yelled.

"Says the guy who almost died in front of my house," Sungjong huffed sassily. He was getting tired of people yelling right into his ear.

"I couldn't help it if a kkangpae group was trying to kill me!" he yelled in his own defense.

"'Kkangpae gro'- WAIT, I know who you are now! You're Hoya! You keep ending up at the counselor's office because the kkangpae groups' that you angered always vandalize our school!" Woohyun realized.

"Yeah, I'm a yankee, so what?" Hoya huffed.

"You're causing the student council so much trouble with that Infinite-kkangpae-group-thing of your's!" Woohyun yelled angrily.

Sungjong rolled his eyes at that, "What this dork is trying to say is that he hates calculating the school's budget even though he's the treasurer."

"First of all, Infinite combined with another group called Teen Top because we have the same rivals so now we're Teenfinite." Hoya then looked even more unimpressed with Woohyun, "Second, the treasurer is a guy who's so greasy that he became a playboy?" and at that question Sungjong glared at Woohyun before said playboy looked away guiltily.

"That's it, we're not having a sleep over after dinner," Sungjong scoffed angrily before crossing his arms.

"E-Eh?! B-But Sungjongiiieeee!" Woohyun hugged the younger to plead for him to stay, "Why are you being a Jiaaaeeee?!"

"You guys... are dating...?" Hoya asked in confusion.

"Believe it or not," Sungjong scoffed, practically punching Woohyun's greasy heart.

"Well now I feel awkward..." Hoya murmured, "I should go home noOW!" he was about to get up but do note that his legs had the most cuts and about 60% of his leg blood flowed out so it would only make sense that his legs were numb and so he fell over onto Sungjong.

Hey, at least he didn't trip over thin air, but the position they were in was still extremely suggestive.

"HOLY CRAP GET OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND YOU YANKEE!" Woohyun yelled before ripping said yankee off of Sungjong and hugging him protectively as he glared at Hoya.

"It's not like I did it on purpose!" Hoya yelled, his ears red with embarrassment.

Sungjong sighed as his face is basically stuffed into Woohyun's uniform, hearing his boyfriend yell things along the lines of "No way am I leaving this house with my innocent boyfriend in it until this dirty yankee gets out of this house!"

"Come on, leave him alone. Hoya can stay here until his injuries heal 'cause he can barely stand up himself," Sungjong said.

"Really?!" Woohyun and Hoya yelled in disbelief.


He sighed as he grabbed the handle to the student council room.

There's another vandalization he says! That Changjo kid needs to be watched over he says! He's trying to protect my innocence from dangerous people he says! Sungjong had an extremely bitter mood because (as you can tell by his thought process) of a certain playboy.

How dangerous is this kid anyway? Sungjong opened the student council room.

"*-hu* *Chu* Gwiyom-!"

Sungjong blinked at the sight of a boy with six fingers out and in front of the security camera. The two stared at each other in pure dumbfounded-ness.

"You're... Changjo... the kid who punched another kid... right...?" Sungjong slowly asked and pointed at the sweating boy.

"Yes..." said boy quickly sat in his chair, "...I'm sorry..."

This is the boy who punched an older kid so hard that the kid went flying and broke a table? This is the boy who protected his boyfriend? This is the boy who need to be watched over? A boy who did the freaking Gwiyomi song in front of the security camera?

But then again, he doesn't look like he's younger than Sungjong except for his cheeks that still had a little bit of baby fat. Other than that and the little bit of aegyo he showed, the boy seemed mature and powerful.

The feminine boy sighed for the nth time today, knowing fully well that this was going to be a long day.