WhY are the Chapter Titles RidiculouslY Longer Than the Title of This StorY?

Y Him?

Thank you for subscribing to such a ridiulously written story where even I was confused as to where the hell this nonexistent plot was heading =v="
(And short chapter is short 'cause how else am I suppose to end this story) (this is why the last chapter was updated on the same day as the second to last chapter)

Anyways, here's the link to the Changniel sequel (well more like how they got together and the behind the scenes to what they were doing in this story :P): https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1151369/k-still-don-t-understand-him-changjo-niel-teenfinite-woojong-comedyandromance-changniel-changnielteentop


Will the answer to 'is his ridiculous life going to end today?' be a simple life again?

Today Sungjong finds out as he meets up with Hoya and Myungsoo during lunch and far, far away from the other students just in case Myungsoo decides to take out his knives.

He took a deep breath, "Listen, I know that you guys like me and stuff like that but the feeling isn't mutual, okay? So I would really appreciate it if you guys could maybe back off and not bother me nor Woohyun with this whole dangerous stuff?"

Myungsoo simply blinks along with Hoya, slowly digesting the information.

"Well..."

Welp, here we go.

"I can back off 'cause I know that you guys are in a pretty good relationship... can't necessarily guarantee the dangerous stuff part 'cause Teenfinite has zero control over our rival group and we may or may not have angered them more, so the best that I can offer is protection from them...?" Hoya awkwardly rubs the back of his neck.

"Actually... that would be pretty nice, so thanks, Hoya-hyung," Sungjong smiles a small one, managing to make Hoya awkwardly grin back and blush a light shade of pink.

They turn to Myungsoo expectantly, Sungjong mentally going over that if plan A doesn't work then plan B a.k.a. the restraint order is always an option that he has available.

The yandere blinks once... twice... before sighing, taking on a rare disappointed look, "I thought that this would happen..." he murmured.

"Er- um- m-maybe we can still be friends...?" Sungjong was fully aware that he compromised in the most awkward way possible.

And Myungsoo smiled- like, actually smiled a normal, fluffy one without the who 'psycho' aura, "It's better than nothing."

Sungjong felt relief actually take up his body for once. Finally, he could relax without worrying about being dangled on a piece of string again nor needing to be anxious about finding Woohyun in an area full of a diversity of knives.

"But if he ever makes you cry I'm allowed to cut him right?"

"Myungsoo-hyung!"

"Sorry, just making sure."


Woohyun looks over from the corner of his eyes and smiles at the sight of Sungjong happily humming as he swung around their hands that were held together.

"Well don't you look happy for once," Woohyun comments.

"Of course I am. Everything's back to normal for once," Sungjong smiles before there was a giant thump coming from his boyfriend's house, making them both jolt in surprise.

Hesitantly, Woohyun unlocks the door to see that the living room is a mess with Hoya kicking a familiar masked guy across the room and Myungsoo pinning another familiar masked guy down by the clothes with a variety of knives.

"Sorry, they found out where you lived!" Hoya yelled before grabbing a dictionary from a nearby bookcase and slamming it in a different guy's face.

"This might take a while, so I suggest closing the door before Sungjongie gets hurt~," ah the oh-so familiar yandere smile of Myungsoo's before he closed the door on them.

The couple blink as the house walls barely mute even more suspicious sounds before Sungjong releases a sigh, feeling his never-ending headache from yesterday starting again.

"I guess this is as normal as our lives can return to," Woohyun cringes.

"Yup, unfortunately..." Sungjong murmurs, taking out his phone from his pocket to call his parents to buy them a new house.