MaYbe Just a Tad Bit CreepY...

Y Him?

Sungjong opened the door to see Hoya casually sitting on the couch while watching Music Core with some sort of famous K-Pop group performing, telling from the fangirls screaming coming from the TV.

"Hey Hoya-ssi I brought your dongsaeng," Sungjong stepped to the side to allow Changjo and Niel to enter first.

"Changjo?" Hoya noticed.

"Hyung?! What happened?!" Changjo dropped Woohyun onto the floor before he ran over to Hoya's side. Obviously, Woohyun woke up from that, groaning in pain as he slowly sat up and rubbed his head.

"They ganged up on me with their allies while I was on my way to our base..." Hoya sighed, slowly sitting up. He hissed in pain as he felt a fairly minor wound open again on his arm, "Talk about unfair... I had to run before they killed me and I ended up collapsing in front of Sungjong's house..."

"Yeah and you bled everywhere on my property," Sungjong huffed as he helped Woohyun up with Niel.

Changjo then whispered something into Hoya's ear and telling by how the older's eyes widened this was not good news.

"Hah?! What do you mean they're after Sungjong now?!"

And telling by THAT this was most definitely not good news.

"Woah woah woah! Back up there you yankees!" now that officially woke Woohyun up.

The younger Teenfinite member sighed, "Hyung, why did you think I was whispering to you?" to which said hyung muttered a quick 'oops...'

"Well this is a bit of a problem," Niel murmured.

"Talk about an understatement! My boyfriend is in danger after helping your best fighter thanks to your stupid kkangpae groups!" Woohyun yelled in frustration.

"Woohyun calm down, I can take care of myself," Sungjong tugged at Woohyun's blazer.

"But-!"

"Please, I'll be fine," Sungjong pouted and used puppy eyes filled with aegyo, knowing that this was the only way to make Woohyun stop screaming their ears off. Which he was right, seeing how Woohyun softened up and hugged him protectively.

Sungjong sighed as he lightly hugged him back, telling the newcomers that they can stay if they wanted to.


He was about to sit down at his desk when he noticed a bouquet of yellow tulips laying on his desk along with a note card.

"Jiae, who's this from?" Sungjong turned to ask said girl.

"I'm not really sure, but I read the note card, it's a bit weird if you ask me," Jiae said.

Sungjong picked up the note card, noticing how it felt like there was some burnt ashes leftover on the note card.

Don't worry, I'll protect you from those bad guys.
I'll make sure no one harms you.
I'll make sure no one other than the one who truly loves you touches you.

My beloved Sungjong~

He blinked once, maybe twice at the notecard. Sungjong would have thought that maybe the tulips were from Woohyun as an apology or something but 1) this isn't his handwriting, 2) the slightly poem-like note was too formal (plus there was zero emojis that his boyfriend tend to overuse :P), and 3) there seemed to be a fairly murderous and creepy undertone to the note.

"It's a tad bit creepy..." Sungjong couldn't help but murmur.

"I-Is something the matter...?"

He turned to the front to see Myungsoo looking worriedly at him.

"Nothing much... just an anonymous stalker...?" Sungjong murmured, picking up the tulips and seeing how well cared for they are.

"I'm sure it's n-nothing you have to worry about much," Myungsoo said, peeking over the younger's shoulder, "It doesn't seem like the wr-writer would harm you..."

And a rock came flying through the window and barely missed Sungjong's head, hitting a desk beside his.

"What the-?! Are you okay, Sungjong-oppa?!" Jiae panicked but Sungjong almost tuned her voice out when he felt a rather poisonous aura beside him. He quickly pushed the feeling aside though when he remembered that Myungsoo was the one beside him.

"Y-Yeah..." Sungjong managed to say, actually feeling a strong sense of anxiety sink into his heart since he found an almost-dead Hoya.

"Oh, I forgot to bring my textbooks," he heard Myungsoo say without stuttering for once as he walks over to the door.

"Uh, but we don't need our texbooks today..." Jiae protested weakly, obviously as shocked as Sungjong.

"Heads will be rolling~!" Myungsoo suddenly turned and smiled before walking out of the classroom and slamming the door shut.

Now that silenced the two out of shock.


"Hey, uh, what happened, back there, Myungsoo?" Sungjong asked as students left the classroom to go eat with their friends outside of the school building.

"What happened what?" Myungsoo asked in a clueless way.

"You know, earlier, before class started... and you sorta missed out on half of first period," Sungjong said. He looked at his phone to check for any texts from Woohyun, "The whole 'heads will be rolling' with a happy voice thing..."

"I'm s-sorry, I'm afraid I don't remember that," Myungsoo murmured.

"No no, it's fine..." Sungjong stiffled a giggle when he saw all of the emojis Woohyun sent.

"D-Do you mind if I eat lunch with you and Woohyun again?" Myungsoo asked, "You know... no friends and all that..."

Sungjong would have preferred to have a talk with Woohyun about the note card that he got, but quickly shuts off the thought when he saw how the other nervously played with the hem of his shirt. He takes the note card out of his notebook and stuffs it into his pocket along with picking up the bouquet of yellow tulips from underneath his chair.

"Sure, why not?" Sungjong smiled, "Woohyun's gonna come and pick us up though, being the worrywart that he is."

Myungsoo brightens, smiling his dimple smile.

"Sungjongie, I'm here- YOU!"

"And here we go again," Sungjong sighed, "Woohyun, he's gonna be eating with us again."

"What?! But our lunch date!" Woohyun whined.

"O-Oh, am I ruining it a-again...?" Myungsoo covered his mouth with his hand and widened his eyes, seemingly (emphasize seemingly) surprised.

"Don't you go covering your mouth like an innocent maiden! You're probably smiling because you're ruining our usual lunch date!" Woohyun pointed accusingly at Myungsoo.

"O-kay! That's enough accusing for the day!" Sungjong sighed yet again, trying his best not to crush the bouquet in his hands as he walked out the door. Myungsoo quickly followed quietly along with Woohyun- although the complete opposite of Myungsoo when following Sungjong.

"Where did you get those tulips? From that sneaky little Myungso-?!"

"No, in fact he wasn't there when I find out about this bouquet," Sungjong muttered under his breath as he started unlocking his locker, "Oh, I left my lunch in the classroom by the way."

"I-I'll go get it!" Myungsoo quickly ran off.

"Hey! Don't you DARE go sneaking through his stuff!" Woohyun yelled as he chased after him.

As Sungjong finally opened his locker (muting out Woohyun yelling) he placed the bouquet into his locker and was about to close it when something slipped out of the bouquet. He grabbed the thing before it floated to the ground.

He looked at the thing and saw that it was a photo of him inside his house last night, seeing how he was hugging someone. Obviously, he remembered it to be Woohyun, but Woohyun was burnt out of the picture, seeing the ashes clump together on that side.

Again, just a tad bit creepy...