Aaanndd Here We Are... no words with y... he gave up on questioning it a long time ago...

Y Him?

I got a question: y are you still reading this? =v="

I mean, I don't think you've realized this (but there are high chances that you have), but this story lost it's plot like a long time ago(???)

Honestly this story has no plot, whatsoever (basically came up with a basic idea without any sort of future plan... mainly cuz I found out that although I HATE yanderes (sorry not sorry Myungie) they are actually REALLY fun to write about). It's literally the most random thing I've written with zero plot... maybe that's why Sungjong is questioning his every life decision...

To be fair, I planned this story but not really...??? IDK, as far as I've planned for the quick-y notes that I take on my phone so that I remember what to write next... the Changniel sequel is going to have waayyy more plot than this story.

Because this is so random and kinda gave up on trying to make plot, I think this story is gonna end on Ch. 11 (sorry Hoya, you don't get a chapter to yourself like Myungsoo did >.< so sorry!)


Did Sungjong ever mention that his world turn black after school ended?

Yes?

No?

Eh, probably not, considering that classes were normal, lunch where Myungsoo was trying to murder Woohyun as he and Hoya calmly watch and eat from a distance, more boring classes, and then he doesn't remember clearly as to what happened that led up to how he ended up dangling from the school's rooftop.

Something about the window breaking with Hoya and Changjo literallly came tumbling into his class that was on the second floor (he no longer knows how anymore) and Myungsoo doing something to protect him and then something hit his head and then he wakes up to see that everything was upside down... also screaming... lots of screaming.

It wouldn't be a lie that this situation was far from ridiculous.

In fact it was so ridiculous that Changjo was the sane one out of all the people possible.

Sungjong sighed, wondering what has he done wrong to deserve such an annoying life. All he had done was date the greasiest guy possible once he met him again... or was that seriously his crime and this was his punishment?

He has no idea anymore.

Honestly, all he knows is that Woohyun started his flirting with girls as a way to deny that he was not interested in guys. Really, his flirting is now just an annoying habit, even when he realized that he liked Sungjong.

"SENDHALPPLZ! QAQ"

Oh yeah, that was a thing with the whole yandere vs. playboy and yankee.

The feminine boy was really only glad that Changjo had called the firefighters to help him at this point, seeing how no one would be able to save him at this point. Especially with Myungsoo's yandere instincts coming up at really the worst time possible.

It would have been nice if Hoya- someone who is part of a kkangpae and sees violence and blood on basically a daily basis- wasn't so terrified of Myungsoo.

"I should really get a restraining order after this..." Sungjong muttered under his breath.

"Yeah you really should, but I don't think that that would stop Myungsoo from doing whatever it is he does to people who like you as more than a friend," Changjo said, still ignoring the screaming in the background.

"Yes, but this," he would emphasize the string if his arms weren't numb already, "Is REALLY pushing my limits."

Changjo simply shrugs, "It could be worse."

And there goes nonsense speaking Changjo.

"How could anything be worse than having my life dangling on a literal piece of string?" Sungjong asked sarcastically.

"The rival kkangpae group could've picked a different kind of string and you would've fallen to your death by now."

Sungjong blinked in a dumbfounded way, realizing that he should probably at least be thankful that this type of string was able to hold him up for this long. Oddly enough, he now felt more relieved than irritated at such a realization.

Huh, the odd after-effects of having such an insane life...

Yup...

He DEFINITELY needs to make that restraining order.


Sungjong pouts as he readjusts his blanket and finding a more comfortable position for his head on Woohyun's shoulder.

Do note that this was at least 15 minutes after the firefighters came and got him safely off of that string (and struggled with Myungsoo until they decided to knock him out through hitting the back of his head) and he felt like complete and utter piece of shi- he means piece of crap.

Hoya and Changjo said something about  meeting up with their kkangpae group to finally deal with their rivals properly whereas Niel opted to watch over Myungsoo to make sure he didn't go all yandere once he wakes up again.

Luckily, he was able to head to Woohyun's house and just let his body rest to allow the blood to flow back normally.

"So how are you feeling?" Woohyun asked in a fairly absentminded way as he was scrolling through the news on his phone.

"Like crap. My body feels numb and this headache won't go away," Sungjong grumbled.

"I would pat your head but you'd probably bite my hand off."

"What do I look like to you, a chihuahua?" Sungjong huffed, although inwardly appreciating it because tapping his head would probably turn his headache into a migraine.

"Did you really need a blanket? It's not like you got out of a fire or anything," he could hear the amusement in Woohyun's voice.

"Well you would want something cozy and nice smelling wrapped around you after you've had your life dangling on a literal piece of string."

"Aww, you wanted something that smelled like me?"

"Ew, no."

"Aisht, such a tsundere."

The feminine boy couldn't help but pout a bit as he remembered something, "What am I suppose to do with Hoya and Myungsoo though?"

There was a moment of silence, watching from the corner of his eyes how Woohyun pondered a bit on it when they would meet the two again by the next day of school, "Well Hoya's the kind of guy that knows what 'back off' means so you could just politely reject him. I suggest a restraining order for Myungsoo."

"Okay, so I wasn't the only one who thought about that."