Damsels in Distress Ring AnY Bells?

Y Him?

"Ya kiddin' me?" Sungjong sighed and couldn't help but feel his eyebrow twitch in irritation at Woohyun clinging onto Sungjong protectively as Myungsoo was a victim to Woohyun's glares.

"Hey Sungjong-op- what the hell is going on here?" Jiae obviously stopped midway through her enthusiastic greeting at the sight before her.

"I dunno why you asked me, try asking Woohyun here," Sungjong would have massaged his temples if his arms weren't constricted.

"Why must you be so blind to Myungsoo's creepiness?! I swear he's after my head!" Woohyun whined.

"I-I'm not though!" and Myungsoo looked like he was on the verge of crying at the blaming.

"Li-!" Sungjong slapped his hand over Woohyun's mouth before his ear went deaf from all of the screaming.

"So what's better: me being more worried about Woohyun flirting with other girls or Woohyun being overprotective over every little thing that involves Myungsoo?" Sungjong asked with a smile but a tone full of sarcasm.

Jiae simply sighs and shakes her head, "I'm just questioning your taste in guys. Anyways, Amber-unnie- er, student council pres.- is looking for you Woohyun. Something about a Changjo kid using all of the chairs here and hitting some sort of kkangpae group."

"But-"

"She also said something about getting to the student council room ASAP before she beats up your sorry for not keeping a closer eye on him." and that immediately had Woohyun running to the student council room without thinking twice.

The sister-like friend turns to Sungjong, "That was a lie, but your welcome."

He was about to thank Jiae when he heard a crash and the next thing he knew the world turned black.


"...pa...!...g-oppa...!...ungjong-oppa! Sungjong-oppa!"

Sungjong groaned before opening his eyes and feeling a sharp pain strike him in the side of his head. He turns to his right to see Jiae sigh in relief.

"What..." he soon realizes that his wrists were bound behind his back along with his ankles in front of him with Jiae stuck in the same predicament.

"I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure we're in the corner of the school ground where no one hangs out," Jiae quickly explains.

"Kkangpae group. Damsels in distress ring any bells? We're being held captive."

The two turn to their left and see Niel stuck like them although looking more calm about the situation. Now that took a few seconds for Sungjong to understand, making a very displeased look appear on his face, "You freaking kidding me."

"Great! We're being held captive!" Jiae sighs before leaning her back on the brick wall behind them.

"3...2...1..." Niel said and soon enough they heard a "hurk!" of some sort and look ahead to see that Changjo had punched a masked guy right in the gut.

"Yup, completely normal," Niel huffs as the other two continue to gape as Changjo single-handedly takes on six guys... again.

Wait, this situation was familiar...

Sungjong soon felt himself being picked up and seeing something shine below his eyes.

"Yup! Should've called it!" Sungjong grumbled under his breath as he realized that there was that one guy (and probably the same guy tried to attack last time) who snuck up and held a knife right under his chin.

"Back off before I-!"

He would have figured that the guy holding the knife would have said "oho or else I'll cut off his pretty little head!" if it weren't for the fact that a kitchen knife had been jabbed into the wall right beside the guy's neck.

"Mind taking your dirty hands off of Sungjongie before I cut off your head~?" and man did Sungjong not expect for Myungsoo to be the one threatening a kkangpae group member with a knife with a sickeningly sweet voice and smile.

Next thing he knew the guy fainted and he was caught by Myungsoo who took on a worried look.

"Are you okay, Sungjongie?! He didn't harm you or anything right?!" Myungsoo thoroughly checked Sungjong for any sort of cut or bruise and sighed in relief as he hugged the boy. Now this was taking a longer time to process in his head then when he woke up.

He heard running and obviously kneew that it was Woohyun hearing how he was panicking and (again) next thing he knew Myungsoo had turned and held a utility knife right in front of Woohyun's throat.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my Sungjongie!" Myungsoo yelled.

Sungjong would now like to ask two questions:

1) Is Myungsoo bipolar?

2) Where the hell did he keep that kitchen knife and the utility knife?

Woohyun looked scarred, Jiae and Niel were probably as flabbergasted as Sungjong, and even Changjo was confused as he held the last kkangpae member that was able to fight in a headlock.

It took about 3.45 seconds for the situation to click into Myungsoo's head.

"A-Aah did I just pointed a knife at your throat? O-Oops!" Myungsoo worried.

"Myungsoo, you have a lot of explaining to do after school is over," Jiae stated, the only one (oddly enough) able to fully comprehend the situation again.


"I told you! But NOOO!" Woohyun whined with a huff.

"Okay okay I'm sorry!" Sungjong sighed before holding his arms out, waiting for Woohyun to hug him, to which he obviously did.

"So that explanation I was talking about?" Jiae asked.

"W-Well I really, really l-like Sungjong..." Myungsoo started out like an innocent love confession before he took on a poker face with an aura that screamed "I'm going to chop off ever living thing's- except Sungjong's- heads off" and muttered, "But whenever I see him with someone else I just feel like taking a knife and stabbing them in the throat before ripping-"

"OKAY we get it!" Sungjong said out loud, making sure Myungsoo didn't go into great, gore-y depth.

"See and he's been making death threats to me and has been trying to kill me!" Woohyun pointed out.

Sungjong, Jiae, Changjo, and Niel blink at Woohyun before turning to Myungsoo.

"Ahaha... oops?" Myungsoo smiled awkwardly.

"Now don't mind me as I go into depth about the MANY times this has happened in the next chapter," Woohyun huffed indignantly.