Something's FishY Here...

Y Him?

Guess who did terribly wrong on stupid misleading questions on the writing section of the test for AP Human Geo?! I am SO done with school! (ಠ ∩ಠ)


It was susprising seeing his acquaintance (so formal -_-) since freshmen year together walking around after school with a giant purple bruise on his cheekbone.

"L-L.Joe what happened?!" Sungjong worried and ran to the short boy, basically ditching Woohyun.

"Huh? O-Oh, hey Sungjong..." L.Joe murmured awkwardly after he stopped pacing back and forth, "Nothing much really...

"'Nothing much'? There's a giant purple bruise of your cheekbone!" Woohyun pointed out as he caught up with the two.

"O-Oh... er..." L.Joe tried to cover the bruise with his hand.

"Wait, you're the kid that that Changjo kid had beat up!" Woohyun realized, making L.Joe grow flustered.

"Sh-Shut up! That kid's s-stronger than you think!" L.Joe protested.

"You mean you're Changjo's hyung in Teenfinite...?" Sungjong asked in disbelief.

"HUH?!" Woohyun and L.Joe yelled in disbelief for two different reasons.

"You're part of a kkangpae group?!" Woohyun exclaimed.

L.Joe stuttered to no end, trying to figure out words, "Um- well- er-! Ugh..." he sighed, giving up on trying to speak properly. He obviously saw no way out of denying that fact that he was part of a kkangpae group, "Yeah... for a while now to- WATCH OUT!"

For someone so short, he sure was strong if he was able to tackle Woohyun to the ground. L.Joe got up, showing pure disbelief, "HEY! What are you doing swinging around a KNIFE at school?!"

Sungjong blinked at the boy before turning around to see Myungsoo with the kitchen knife from before and eyes wide with panic. The younger looked at the boy oddly.

"S-Sungjong! Aah geez w-why do I keep tr-tripping at the wr-wrong times!" Myungsoo yelled in a fit of panic, "I-I'm sorry, I'll leave n-now..." the boy then ran off with his head down in what Sungjong thought was embarrassment.

"You really are a clutz, causing people to panic so much," Sungjong sighed.

"HUH?!" Woohyun and L.Joe yelled in disbelief again (but for the same reason this time).

"Are you kidding me?! When will you believe me?!" Woohyun yelled.

"Sungjong, I've had experience with guys swinging knives on purpose and guys swinging knives on accident. That guy most definitely did NOT trip from being a so called 'clutz'!" L.Joe agreed with Woohyun.

"Like that?" Sungjong pointed to what was going on behind the two a foot or two away.

The two turned to see seven people with masks covering their entire faces and swinging knives at Changjo who seemed to be pretty good at dodging and landing a punch or kick on them to temporarily immobilize them. Who thought that fighting at school was a good idea?!

"Oh, Sungjong-hyung," Changjo blinked at their direction as he kicked someone in the stomach.

"Changjo what do you think you're doing fighting a kkangpae group at school?!" Woohyung yelled.

"Don't blame me! These guys are trying to-" Changjo was interrupted by someone almost stabbing him in the shoulder before taking that someone's arm and flipping them so that they slammed their back on the concrete ground, "Anyways, L.Joe-hyung should go get you guys to a safer place!"

"Is... this normal?" Sungjong blinked at Changjo's one man army as he took on six of the people by purely dodging at usng their movements against them.

"Yeah, but when he's with Hoya-hyung things are usually taken care of in the next few minutes," L.Joe sighed after Woohyun realized something.

"Hey, weren't there seven people?" Woohyun asked and as if on cue Sungjong was about to get his head cut off if it weren't for someone who tackled down Sungjong. L.Joe then reacted quickly after the tackle by punching the enemy hard enough that they were knocked out.

The saviour messed with his hair, blood dripping down from the new cut on his cheek from protecting Sungjong, "You guys were lucky that I was here to protect him before he was decapitated."

"NIEL!" the saviour, now confirmed as Niel, was then glomped by Changjo after he was able to knock everyone out, "I'm sorry for being such a bad boyfriend! You must be hurt so badly!" Changjo yelled, basically suffocating Niel in the hug seeing how the latter was trying to be released by slapping one of Changjo's arm repeatedly. Well, he didn't really accomplish anything.

"I...!" Sungjong saw a flicker of pain pass through L.Joe's eyes before said boy turned around, "I need to go now..." he murmured soft enough that only Sungjong was able to hear. The boy then ran off without another word.

"Is something wrong?" Woohyun asked.

"Oh, er- nothing... Thanks Niel," Sungjong said awkwardly.

"N-No problem!" Niel breathed as Changjo finally released him.

"Now that I think about it, are you part of Teenfinite too?" Woohyun asked suspiciously, earning a smack on the arm from Sungjong.

"Unlike this bear here, no. In fact I didn't know that he was part of Teenfinite after dating him for three months," Niel said, said bear wiping the blood away from his cheek.

Changjo then seemed to have realized something, "Now that I think about it, do you guys know where Hoya-hyung is? I heard that he was ganged up on by the allies of our rival group yesterday and he hasn't returned since then..."

"He's at my house. That explains all the bleeding he did in front of my house..." Sungjong sighed, and that also seemed to have made Woohyun realize something.

"Shoot! He's still at your house snooping around!" and there goes his overprotective side as he continued to rant on and on, making Sungjong mute out the rant.

"Changjo, can you silence him for a moment. I'll let you see Hoya-ssi if you help," Sungjong made a deal to which Changjo quickly complied with due to liking a more quiet atmosphere.

Well, Woohyun was soon knocked out by Changjo before being thrown over the younger's shoulder like a sack of rice. The younger then followed Sungjong who silently led them to his house.

"Hopefully you didn't hit him hard enough that he got a concussion," Niel murmured as he followed too.