Nothing New... OkaY, MaYbe Not

Y Him?

"Hey Sungjong-oppa, don't you think you should break up with Woohyun? He's flirting with another girl again..." Jiae pouted, seeing how Woohyun was yet again winking greasily at some random girl in the hallway.

"I'm not that possessive over Woohyun," Sungjong giggled as Jiae continued to sulk over the thought.

"But isn't his constant flirting getting to you?"

"Mm..." Sungjong thought for a moment before sheepishly smiling, "Not really. I know that our relationship is completely fine... although a bit greasy."

"Okay, if you say so... but if I ever catch that Woohyun doing skinship with some random girl I'm forcing you to break up with him!" Jiae huffed as the bell rung, signaling the start of class. Sungjong giggled at his little sister-like friend's attitude.

She turned back to the front of the class and let out a rather loud grumble, "Honestly, how did you get into a relationship with that guy...!"


"I've liked you for a long time please go out with me!" Woohyun did a 90 degrees bow.

Sungjong blinked at the boy's odd position. How did this happen on the first day of high school for him?

"'Long time'?" Sungjong asked, oddly enough, he wasn't feeling embarrassed or shocked.

"Er- I didn't really realize it until I started high school and you were in your last year of middle school..." Woohyun awkwardly mumbled as he stood straight and scratched the back of his neck.

"Eh~..."

. . .

"Um- are you going to give me an answer?" Woohyun asked.

"Well, in all honesty this is rather... weird, considering that I stopped having a crush on you after middle school..." Sungjong mumbled, feeling his cheeks slowly warm up. He covered his cheeks and averted his gaze to the ground, "Why am I getting embarrassed over that...?!"

Woohyun stared at the boy before chuckling, "So cute~..."

"Shut up you! Jeez how did the feeling of embarrassment flip between us!" Sungjong grumbled with his arms crossed.

"How about we make a deal then?"

Before Sungjong knew it his arm was pulled out and Woohyun kissed his hand, "We'll date and if I can make you fall for me again in a week then we'll continue dating."

Sungjong paused at the deal before he laughed, "How greasy are you?"


"Okay class! Please pair up!" the teacher's sudden call made Sungjong realize that he was one of the students who hadn't found a partner yet.

"I call Jiae!" Jisoo clung onto Jiae's arm, to which she could only mouth an apology to Sungjong as she was dragged away.

Sungjong sighed before he looked around the classroom. In the back of the class sat one of the loners, L ( or was it Myungsoo, he honestly couldn't tell with his odd popularity when at one moment he's called Myungsoo and another moment he's called L).

As far as Sungjong could remember, the boy had poor socializing skills with that natural cold-city boy stare that either students fangirled/boyed over or was creeped out by. He ended up being a loner because of just that.

Sungjong shrugged cause afterall, his only friend was Jiae since he started highschool and by sophomore year he should probably make more friends. He picks up his bag before walking over to L.

"Do you mind if I'm your partner? My friend sort of got kidnapped by her other friend," Sungjong sheepishly smiled with a wave.

"S-Sure...! Why not..." Myungsoo nervously mumbled as Sungjong pushed a desk next to Myungsoo.

Well what do you know! He's not as scary as other people thought he was! Sungjong smiled, seeing how the boy nervously fidgeted with the hem of his dress shirt.


As Sungjong barely stepped off of school campus he was barraged with hugs and kisses.

"Ah- stop it you greasy dork!" Sungjong giggled as he got a kiss on his right temple.

"I miss you~! I barely got any time with you during school so I should shower you with greasy affection!" Woohyun laughed, letting go as they started heading towards their neighborhood.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard that their was a fight during lunch or something," Sungjong said.

"Well, more like a freshman punched a sophomore so hard that he landed on a lunch table and broke it because he was apparently too touchy with his boyfriend... what was his name, Changjo? I don't know, as the student council treasurer I now have to figure out how much money the school needs in order to replace a table thanks to that Changjo guy," Woohyun sighed.

"Or were you flirting with another girl?"

"Was not!"

Sungjong skeptically stared at his boyfriend.

"M-Maybe a bit during the meeting..." Woohyun nervously added.

"Oh well, I was busy working with Myungsoo on that project during your lunch anyways," Sungjong sighed.

"Myungsoo? Oh, you mean that L kid?!" Woohyun yelled in surprise.

"Yes, is there something wrong with that?" Sungjong raised an eyebrow.

"Well I dunno except for the fact that HE KEEPS FREAKIN PICTURES OF YOU IN HIS LOCKER!" to which Sungjong stared at him oddly.

"Do you seriously not believe me?! I swear that kid is OBSSESSED with you! I even caught him once on the rooftop burning pictures of us together so that it was just you!" Woohyun freaked out, before quickly turning around and staring suspiciously at a nearby telephone pole.

"What?" Sungjong stopped walking and looked back at his boyfriend.

"Did you not hear a camera shutter sound?!" Woohyun pointed at the pole.

"Obviously not if you're being extremely paranoid and keep yelling in my ear," Sungjong huffed, "And Jiae said I should be more possessive of you." He rolled his eyes before turning around in a very sassy manner and continuing to strut walk and finally enter their neighborhood.

"But Sungjong!" Woohyun whined before running up to catch up to the younger.

"I don't want to continue to hear your paranoid whining unless there's a dead body in front of my house," Sungjong said with annoyance.

"There's a dead body in front of your house." Woohyun deadpanned.

The younger blinked before actually looking at the gate to his house to see a dead body... well he was actually breathing, but still.

"Holy crap."