>> 8

Staying with SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take a 10 minutes break!” The producer shouted and the boys bowed before collapsing on the stage. “That was hardcore.” Hoshi said and the other hummed as they agreed. “Hey guys don’t lie down immediately! You’ll catch a cold!” Chan Ji shouted and they quickly went up to a sitting position. Chan Ji smiled and handed them each a water bottle.

“That was awesome. Keep up the good work.” She continued and sat beside The8, who then laid his head on her lap and lied down. She ruffled his hair and giggled. “I can’t wait to see you guys perform tonight. You guys really did well during rehearsal.”

“Thanks, Chan Ji. It means a lot to us.” Woozi replied and she nodded. “So… Manager oppa told me that after this you guys are going back to the dorm to shower and go get your make-up ready and later you guys are allow to rest as you wait for the concert to start.” Sh explained and they just nodded.

“Noona, I can’t believe tomorrow is your last day with us.” Said The8 and pouted. Chan Ji looked down at him and smiled. “I can’t believe it too, but I want to say that today is the greatest day I had with you guys since we didn’t get to spend a lot of time together. But still, it’s a moment that I’ll cherish all my life.” They clapped and she giggled. “So now let’s take a picture!” The8 quickly got up and posed.

Chan Ji pulled out her phone and held it up high for everyone to fit in. After taking a few pictures, her phone suddenly rang and she quickly answered.

“Hello?” She got up from the stage and walked a distance away from the boys.

“Mei, I’ll be waiting by the airport when you arrive and we can have supper together.” Luhan said through the phone and she nodded. “Ok… See you then and I need to be at the academy by 10 tomorrow.” She replied and he hummed.

“Ok… Remember, don’t change your wallpaper. I want to see it when you arrive.” Luhan reminded and she giggled. “Ok, I won’t change it. I have to go now. Bye…” She hung up and turned back to the boys.

“Who was that?” Dino asked and she just smiled. “It’s Xixi Ge.”  His eyes immediately lite up and smiled. “Is he coming here?”

“Sorry, Channie. He just called to ask me when my flight so he could pick me up from the airport.” Answered Chan Ji and he pouted. “He’ll come and visit you some other time.” He slowly nodded and continued to pout.

“All right guys! From the top!” The producer shouted and Chan Ji ran back to the backstage as the boys started again. A few hours later, the boys went back to their dorm to freshen up and make-up on.

Night comes and everyone was excited and nervous at the same time. Screaming girls outside the bus and light flashing all around them as they reached the stadium. The boys and Chan Ji ran quickly from the backstage as the fans filled the stadium. In their dressing room, the boys quickly changed to their performance outfits and had their microphone tuned up.

“Ok, guys. Let’s make the most of tonight for Chan Ji!” S.Coups said as they gathered up into a circle and held each other thumbs. “On 3… 1,2…3… SEVENTEEN!!” They shouted and ran up the stage. Chan Ji cheered from backstage as she watched them from the side.

The boys started to do their debut’s song, Diamond and Adore U. After that, they lined up and introduced themselves to the crowd.

‘Thank you for coming tonight. It really means a lot to us that you made your time to come and support us.’ S.Coups said and the girls shouted even louder before slowly it dead down, so they can hear the members talking. ‘For tonight’s concert is actually dedicated to our fans, our family and… a very important someone in my life.’ Dino continued and the boys smiled at each other.

‘Who is it?’ The8 asked as he was curious and playfully shakes Dino. ‘Yeah… Tell us, Dino.’ Vernon asked.

‘She takes good of me, taught me how to be good, cooks for me and even though I don’t get to see her often, but she will always be in my heart.’ Replied Dino and the other screamed as Dino made a cute face. ‘But she’s not my mother. She’s my second mother.’ He continued.

‘So, she’s not your mother?’ JeongHan asked and Dino shook his head.

‘Please welcome my big sister, Chan Ji!!’ Dino suddenly announced and one of the staffs gave her a microphone before WonWoo and Joshua went to get her. ‘Everyone, meet my sister, Chan Ji! Let’s give her a round of applause.’ The crowd clapped as they cheered.

‘I’m Dino’s older sister, Chan Ji. Nice to meet you all.’ She bowed and Dino went to hug her. ‘You’re such full of surprises.’ She pinched his cheeks and giggled. ‘Noona!’ Dino pulled away from her.

‘As you may want to know, Chan Ji came all the way from Beijing, just to meet Dino and spend time with him. She even came with us during rehearsal, just to see Dino performs for the first time in front of her before heading back to Beijing tomorrow.’ Joshua explained and the crowd ‘awww’ed. ‘So… Tonight concert is dedicated to her since she’s Dino’s special guest!’ SeungKwan continued and the crowd shouted again. Chan Ji bowed again. ‘Thank you so much. I really appreciate this surprise and I hope you guys will continue to show your support for SEVENTEEN.’

Then, Chan Ji went back to the backstage accompanied by Jun and DK. After that the concert went on as schedule.  Chan Ji was glad that they didn’t tell the fans about her stay with them or it will be a mess.

Later, the boys performed a few of their songs before taking a break. Chan Ji was wandering around the backstage and someone surprised her as they suddenly pulled her to a dark cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter