>>7

Staying with SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Dino woke up and soon found out Chan Ji was not on her bed. He asked both SeungKwan and Vernon and they just shrugged.

“Maybe she woke up early?” Said SeungKwan and Vernon nodded as he agreed. “Let’s go to the kitchen to find out.” Vernon suggested and the three of them made their way out and to the kitchen, just find out no one was there.

“I thought she would be here.” Dino pouted and the other finally came out from their room. “Hyung, have you guys seen my sister? She’s not in our room.” Dino asked and just like the same respond from SeungKwan and Vernon, they just shrugged.

“I’ll try to call her number.” Joshua said to them as he went to get his phone. A few moments later, he came back to the living room and sighed. “It’s ringing but she’s not answering.”

“Maybe she went out for a jog.” Replied S.Coups and went to Dino. “Don’t worry, Dino. I promise you that Chan Ji will be home when we get back from our schedule.” He patted his back and Dino nodded. “Ok, hyung.”

So, the thirteen of them went to get ready for their schedule. A few hours later, the boys finally came back from their schedule but only to greet by a dark and empty house. Dino quickly went to check their shared room and found nothing.

“Is she sleeping in the room?” WonWoo asked and Dino shook his head. “Where is she?” He tched and pulled out his phone to dial her number. “She’s not answering again.”

“She didn’t even texted me.” Pouted Dino and sniffled. “Did she go back last night? She leaves without saying goodbye again.” He ran to the room and Hoshi followed suite. “Dino, wait up!”

The other stayed at the living room, staring at each other.

“Did she send you guys a text or anything?” JeongHan asked the other and they shook their heads as they checked their phones. “She couldn’t have gone back overnight? Her things are still here.” Woozi said.

Meanwhile, Chan Ji was rushing from the bathroom to a room with a bowl of water and a cloth.

*Flashback*

Chan Ji got a text from Luhan’s manager in the middle of the night, saying that he has a fever and refused to go to the hospital. He was having a photo-shoot in Incheon a few hours before his fever acted up. So, she rushed out the dorm, where a van was waiting for her. The van took her to a hotel where Luhan was staying after they made a stop to a 24 hours pharmacy and she rushed to his room.

“Lu ge!” She called as she entered the room and Luhan lying on the bed with the cover up to his neck. She walked up to him and put her hand on his forehead. “You’re supposed to go to the hospital, not lying here.” She said to him and pulled back her hand.

“I hate going to the hospital. They’re going to let me stay for days and the foods there stink.” Luhan mumbled and hided himself under the cover. Chan Ji sighed and got up from the floor. “Daniel ge…” She called Luhan’s manager and turned to him. “Here’s some medicine for him and make sure to give him that every 4 hours. I’m sure his fever will go down a couple of days.” She handed him the plastic bag full of medicine and he nodded.

“Mei…” Luhan called Chan Ji and she turned to him. “Please stay… I want you to stay with me.” Luhan asked and uncovered his face. “Ge, as much as I want to stay but Channie is waiting for me back at his dorm. He’s going to freak out if I’m not with him in the morning.” Replied Chan Ji and he covered his face back.

“You’re with him all the time.” Luhan murmured. “Ge, I’m always with you when I’m back at Beijing and I didn’t bring any clothes with me.” Chan Ji said to him. “But right now, I’m sick and I need someone to take care of me. I’ll ask Daniel and XiYin jie to buy some clothes for you.”  Chan Ji sighed and stared at her childish cousin. “Fine.” She finally gave up and he uncovered his face as he smiled. “Wipe that smiley face out or I’m going to kill you if you’re pretending to be sick again.” The smile immediately being replaced by a pout.

*End of flashback*

“Ge… It’s time for your medicine.” Chan Ji said as she shook Luhan gently and woke him up. Luhan then groaned and slowly got up to a sitting position before taking his medicine. “Lu ge… I’m going home later, since I’ll be leaving in three days and… I promised Channie that I’ll spend time with him.” With that, Luhan immediately choked on the water he’s drinking. Chan Ji softly patted his back as he coughed.

“But I’m still sick.” Replied Luhan and she glared at him. “Ge, your fever already went down yesterday…And you only need to finish your antibiotic now.” Said Chan Ji to him and he looked away from her. “I have been here for 2 days taking care of you. My phone got smashed when I fell down the stairs rushing here and I can’t call any of them. I’m sure Channie is worry about me. Please, ge?” Luhan turned back to her and slowly nodded as he sighed.

“Thank you!” She immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek. “You’re the greatest cousin ever!” She pulled away and smiled at him. “Just remember to finish your antibiotic, ok?” Luhan nodded and gave a small smile at her.

“I will, lil sis.” Luhan softly said to her and kissed her forehead. “Take care of yourself, ok? I’ll wait for you at the airport in a couple of days.” She nodded and smiled. “I will.”

“But before you go, I have something for you.” Luhan went to get something under the bed and gave it to her. “Don’t open it until midnight.” Chan Ji stared at the bag and slowly nodded.

~~~

A few hours later, Chan Ji went to check on Luhan before saying goodbye to him and the other and took the bus back. When she was back at the dorm, the door was locked, meaning that the boys were out for their schedule. The moment she opened the door, the house was a mess. Clothes everywhere, trashes on the table and dirty dishes in the sink. *Look like I have a lot of work to do.* She thought and started cleaning up the dorm.

By the time she was done, she quickly went to shower as she was sticky and sweaty. As she was drying her hair after, the door suddenly opened and 13 pairs of eyes widen as they just seen a ghost. Chan Ji stared back at them and let out a smile.

“Hi, guys. How it’s going?” She asked and Dino quickly went to hug her as he sobbed. “Where did you go? I was worried sick about you. You were gone for almost 3 days and you didn’t ever called or send me a text.” She calmed him down as she hugged him back. “I’m so sorry, baby brother. There was an emergency and I can’t avoid it. I’m sorry.” She pulled away a little to see his face and wiped his tears away before hugging him again. Then, the other joined in the group hug except for someone, who just stared at them before going to his room.  

“And my phone got smashed when I fell down the stairs.” She said and the boys quickly pulled away and stared at her. “But I’m fine. Just a few bruises that’s all. It healed a few days ago.” She continued and they nodded.

“Where did you go anyway?” Mingyu asked her as they went to sit at the living room. “Joshua hyung almost made a police report about a missing person.” Woozi added and she stared at Joshua. “Come on, guys. She’s my stepsister, I promised my parents to take good care of her.” He suddenly announced and everyone stared at him as their eyes widen.

“We’ll get to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter