>> 2

Staying with SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dino’s POV*

Everyone was busy asking noona about herself, except for SeungCheol hyung. He just stayed quiet and listened to what the other has to ask. From the way he looked at noona and I think he likes her. But I don’t think I’ll let noona to date any of the guys. *How evil can I be?* Evil smile.

The problem is… They can’t fall for each other or have a serious relationship according to Han Sung Soo-nim and noona is just going to stay with us until her semester break is over before going back to Beijing again. I sighed, just thinking about being apart with her again, even after being apart for 3 years. I’m going to miss her again.

“Channie? Are you crying?” Noona called and quickly went to hug me as she patted my back. I hugged her back and continued to sob harder. “What’s wrong, Channie? Why are you crying?” I guess I was thinking about her leaving made me sad and I didn’t even realized that tears were rolling down my cheeks. “Channie?” She called and pulled away before wiping away my tears. “What’s wrong?”

“I was thinking about you leaving me again after your break is over.” I answered as I sniffled and hugged her back. “I don’t want you to leave me again. Noona, please stay.” I said to her and she giggled before gently pulled me away and cupped my face. “Channie, I’m just going away for other 2 years before I could get my degree. But just remember that I will always stay with you no matter where I am. Beside, you have the pillow that I gave you. So, whenever you miss me, you can hug the pillow and you will remember me.” Said noona and I shook my head.

“You gave pillows to all of us. That’s mean the guys are going to hug their pillows too if they miss you. I want noona for myself.” I whined and she giggled before giving me a kiss on the forehead. “But you’re my baby brother. They won’t replace you in my heart, except for my future boyfriend.” I giggled and she hugged me again.

“Our Dino is very sensitive today.” Jun hyung said and the other giggled. “Don’t worry, Dino. We won’t miss her as much as you do.” DK hyung said to me and they all nodded. “Oh… I still remembered when he used to cry like this.” Said noona and I whined. “He was crying during my first year of kindergarten. Appa was sending me to school and he tagged along. Appa was sending me to class, he cried when it was time of them to leave and to stop him from crying, Appa decided to leave him with me. So from that day, Appa in rolled him early for kindergarten. But he cried again when it’s time for me to enter elementary school.” The guys laughed with her and I covered my face as I was blushing.

“I just didn’t want to be apart from noona.” I explained and she pinched my cheeks. “That’s why you’re my favorite boy.” I hugged her again. “Just me, right?” I asked and she pulled away. “I totally forgot that I have another baby brother to love. I’ll go and call him.” She said and ran to the room to get her phone. “YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN CHAN JO, RIGHT?!” I shouted and the other laughed at me as I was left dumb some.

~~~

We all gathered at the living room to watch a movie together with noona. Feeling a little bit bored, we ended movie hour and talked to each other until MinGyu hyung decided to play truth or dare. Everyone agreed and he went to find an empty bottle to spin. The fourteen of us sat in a big circle and MinGyu started to spin the bottle and when its stop and pointed at Vernon hyung.

“Truth or Dare?” MinGyu asked and Vernon hyung thought for a while and answered dare. “I dare you not to speak in Korean, only in English until the game end. If you do speak in Korean, you have to run down the stairs case from our floor to the ground floor.”

“Fine, I will.” Vernon hyung answered in English as he accepted the dare. “It’s my turn to spin.” So, hyung spin the bottle and it pointed at DK hyung. “Truth or Dare?” DK hyung answered truth. “Is it true that you have a crush on Lizzy noona?”

“I can’t even understand what you’re saying.” DK hyung answered and we laughed. JiSoo hyung whispered to him as he translated for him and his eyes widen. “I do not have a crush on Lizzy noona and I’m telling the truth.” Continued DK hyung and we nodded. “It’s my turn to spin the bottle.” The bottle landed at Seung Cheol hyung. “Ok, hyung. Truth or dare?”

“Since I’m the leader, I chose dare.” He confidently answered and we clapped. “So, what’s the dare?” He asked DK hyung. “I dare you to kiss Jiji noona’s cheek.” Replied DK hyung and received a pillow from me as I threw the pillow to his face.

“Yah!! It’s my noona, you’re talking about.” I said and received a pat on the shoulder from noona. “Channie, it’s just a game.” She said to me and I glared at SeokMin hyung. “Fine… But someone please cover my eyes, so that I can’t see it.” I suggested and they laughed. “I’ll cover them for you.” Said SeungKwan hyung said as he was sitting next to me.

“Ready hyung? SeungKwan, you can cover Chan’s eyes now.” WonWoo hyung said and SeungKwan hyung covered my eyes. So, everything went blank and I can’t see anything but I can hear them. “Chan-ah, Seung Cheol hyung is eyeing Jiji noona’s lips.” I heard Hoshi said and the other cheered. “Yah!! It’s not fair! I can’t see anything and you guys decided to change the dare!” I whined and they laughed before my eyes were uncovered.

“They are just teasing you, Chan-ah.” JiHoon hyung said as the other were still laughing. “Seung Cheol hyung just kissed Jiji noona on the cheek, not on the lips.” Jun hyung continued and I sighed. “Noona~” I pouted and turned to her. Her face was still red as she was blushing and patted my head.  

So, the game went on and we laughed when Vernon hyung gave up since no one understand him except for noona and JiSoo hyung and have to run down the stairs back forth from our floor to the ground floor. After the game ended, everyone turned to noona, who fell asleep on Jun  hyung’s shoulder, who were sitting next to her while we were playing since the bottle rarely landed on her.

“I think it’s time to turn in.” Seung Cheol hyung said and I looked the wall clock. “It’s midnight and I think we have a schedule tomorrow afternoon. So, everyone go to sleep and I’ll carrying Jiji to their room.” He continued and as I was about to disagree to him carrying noona to the room, but I can’t carry her myself.

Seung Cheol hyung carried noona in a bridal style and walked to my room before softly lie her down on my bed. I thanked him and he nodded. The three of us silently connected SeungKwan hyung and Vernon hyung’s bed together without waking her up. We said good night to each other and fell asleep. 

*End of POV*

The next morning, Chan Ji woke up surprised on a bed and turned to see the boys, who were sleeping next to each other with the beds connected. She smiled and quietly got up from the bed and tiptoed to the kitchen after freshen up.

*Maybe I’ll cook some breakfast for the boys since Channie said they always ordered fast food in the morning* She thought and checked the fridge. She found nothing in the fridge and sighed. “What am I going to cook for the boys?” She mumbled to herself and scratched her scalps. But then, she found rice and eggs. “I could cook some porridge for them?” She grabbed the ingredients and a big pot before starting to cook.

Then, one by one from the boys woke up smelling from the kitchen. They quickly got up of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen before crawling on the floor.

“Hyung, do we have a thief in the kitchen?” Jun asked S. Coups before receiving a smack on the head from Hoshi. “What’s a thief doing in the kitchen early in the morning?” Hoshi asked as he whispered and all of them spotted a long pair of legs standing in front of them from the door frame. They slowly looked up and were surprised when Chan Ji stared down at them. “What are you guys doing?” She asked and the guys just smiled and quickly got up.

“Jun thought you were a thief.” Hoshi said to her and she giggled. *Cute…* Someone thought as he smiled. “If I was a thief, why am I doing in the kitchen? Do steal some pots and pans?” She answered and giggled again before the boys joined. “Now, go freshen up. I cooked some porridge for you guys.” Chan Ji continued and the boys took turned using the2 bathrooms.

After breakfast, Dino helped with the dishes while Chan Ji cleaned the table. The younger boys were getting ready for school, while the older boys just stayed in their room.

“Noona~…” Dino whined as he walked out of the room to Chan Ji who was reading a book at the living room. “Can you help me with this necktie?” He asked and Chan Ji smiled before fixing it for him. “You’re 16; I thought you already knew about doing your tie?” She asked him and he just gave her a cheeky smile. “I do know, but since you’re here, I want you to do it for me.” She glared at him and ruffled his hair. “NOONA!! It took me half an hour to do it.” He whined and ran away from her. Chan Ji giggled ran after him.

After that, Mingyu, The8, DK, SeungKwan, Vernon and Dino finally went to their High School, while the other was preparing to go to the practice room.

“Are you guys going to the practice room?” Chan Ji asked and she got out from the bathroom while drying her hair. JeongHan nodded as a respond. “Can I come?” She asked again with a smile and they nodded. “Sure. You won’t be lonely if you’re with us.” Joshua said and she blushed. “I’ll go get ready.” She quickly ran to her room to change. “She was blushing when Joshua hyung talk to her.” Hoshi said and playfully glaring at Joshua, who were blushing as well.

The boys waited for a few minutes and Chan Ji finally came out of her room wearing a simple white tank top with a black baseball jacket and a ripped jean and a light blue converse. “I’m ready.” She announced and smiled.

The boys still had their mouth widen opened and quickly snapped out of it when she snapped her finger. “Guys, are you guys going or what?” She asked and they nodded.

So, the 8 of them finally walked to the practice room and joked around on the way there.

“Welcome to our practice room a.k.a our second home since we spend most our time here.” S. Coups said to her and she nodded. “What do you guys normally do while the other boys are at their school?” Chan Ji asked. “We clean up the place a little bit and tried to perfect some moves.” WonWoo answered and she nodded again.

So, Chan Ji watched as the boys practiced and her phone rang. She quickly got up from the floor and walked out the room. The members stopped with their practice and waited for her to come back. When she did, her eyes were red and tears stained her cheeks.

“Jiji, what’s wrong?” Woozi asked and she shook her head. “It just Appa. He called asking how I am. I just miss them so much.” She answered and wiped away her tears before giving out a smile at them. “It’s ok, Jiji. They’re doing fine.” JeongHan said and went to hug her. “Thanks, I really needed a hug.” Chan Ji hugged him back and giggled before pulling away. “Which is weird since I always hug Channie.” She blushed and JeongHan ruffled her hair. “You’ll get used to it.”

“So… Would you show us some of your moves?” Hoshi asked and she thought for a while before nodding. “Sure thing.” Chan Ji smiled and went to the middle of the room and Hoshi played the music. Bang – After School Remake Her body moves to the rhythm and the boys joined in. 

“That was awesome…” Woozi said after they stopped and the other nodded. “The moves were a bit similar to ours, but it’s a little hard.” Joshua said and she smiled as her face turned pink. “Thanks.” Replied Chan Ji and bowed. “Would you like something to drink? There’s a vending machine outside.” S. Coups asked and she nodded. “What do you want?” He asked again. “I’ll come with you.” She answered and he nodded.

The two of them went out the practice room to buy some drinks from the vending machine. S. Coups joked a little with her and chatted all the way to the machine.

“So, how old were you when you went to Beijing by yourself?” S. Coups asked her. “About 16, I guess. I don’t even remember how old I was.” She answered and giggled. “Seriously?” He asked as he smiled and she nodded. “That’s a young age.” He added and she nodded. “But it’s worth it. I learned how to take care of myself and… I also found out that my mother married a businessman and moved to New York a few years after she sent me to the orphanage.” She said and sighed before sniffled. “And I felt guilty that I lied about not going to find her to you guys. I’m sorry.” S. Coups stayed quiet as he looked at her. “You don’t really need to say you’re sorry. Dino already told us about the real reason about you going back to Beijing besides studying.” He confessed and she looked at him.

“When? When did Channie told you guys?” She asked. “When you were showering.” Answered him and he stared at her. “I know its hard for us to understand, but at least you have a family that treats you as their own, even if you’re not blood related and if Dino’s parents didn’t adopt you, you won’t be here with us.” He continued and she smiled before going to hug him. S. Coups was surprised but he slowly went to hug her back. “Thank you for the talk, Seung Cheol oppa.” She said to him and he chuckled before pulling away. “You’re welcome, Jiji.” He wiped away her tears and pulled away completely.

They went back to the practice room with their hands full of soft drinks and handed them to the other. They talked and laughed at the room. Just then, Chan Ji remembered about the fridge at the dorm was almost empty.

“I just remembered something.” She announced and the boys turned their attention to her. “You guys are running out of groceries and the fridge is almost empty.” Chan Ji continued and the boys gave out a shy smile. “We were so busy that we didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter