>> 1

Staying with SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One morning, SEVENTEEN was asked to go to their practice room for a sudden meeting with their managers and CEO. Before they entered, S.Coups made sure everyone was there before they entered and did a head count.

“Where’s Dino?” He asked and everyone looked at each other as they were looking for their youngest member. “He already went out earlier with manager-nim.” Vernon answered and S.Coups nodded before opening the door to the practice room.

They bowed as they entered and greeted their managers and CEO. They sat down in a circle and paid attention to the elder as they spoke.

“The reason we asked for you guys to this sudden meeting because we received a call from Dino’s parents about something importance and you guys must not let this matter out to the public, especially on your SNS account.” Han Sung Soo, the CEO said to them and they nodded. “The reason Lee Chan or Dino is not here because there’s some family’s matter to settle to and he’ll be joining us shortly.” The boys nodded again as they understand.

Just then, someone opened the door and stepped in. Everyone turned to the door and saw Dino smiling at them as he bowed.

“Chan, is everything settle?” Han Sung Soo asked and Dino nodded. “She’ll be here in a few minutes.” Answered Dino. “Well then… Since you arrived just in time, why don’t you explain to your teammates about the matter?” Dino nodded and took a deep breath.

“My parents are going away for a while to compete in a dance competition in few months and my older sister is coming home from Beijing for her semester break.” Dino started to explain. “The problem is… Since my parents are away and my younger brother is at my grandparents’, no one is at home and my parents really don’t want my sister to stay at home alone, so… They were wondering if she can stay with us until her break is over. That’s why they called Han Sung Soo-nim for permission.”

“Now that you guys heard the story, I want every one of you not to mention anything about it to the public or SNS, understand?” The boys nodded for the third time. “If you do, rumors will happen and I’m tired of answering question.” After that, someone knocked on the door and slowly opened the door. A girl slowly stepped in and bowed as she opened the door wider.

“Noona!” Dino called and she hugged him. “It’s so nice to see you again, Channie.” She pulled away and bowed at the other as they immediately got up from the floor and bowed back. “Han Sung Soo-nim, I’m really sorry for the sudden news. I tried to convince my parents to let me stay at our house.”

“It’s ok, Xi Chan Ji-ish.” Han Sung Soo replied and smiled at her. “I’ll be on my way now. I’ll let Dino and the other to introduce themselves to you.” She nodded and he leaved the room.

*S.Coups’s POV*

It was 6 in the morning when manager-nim woke me up to wake the other. After everyone was ready, we finally made our way to the company and headed to the practice room where Han Sung Soo-nim was waiting for us. I did a head count and noticed someone was missing.

“Where’s Dino?” I asked and they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. “He already went out earlier with manager-nim.” Vernon answered and I nodded before opening the door. 

We bowed as we entered and greeted our managers and CEO. We sat down in a circle and paid attention to the elder as they spoke. We listened carefully to every word he said. “Before anything happened, I just want to remind you… ‘Do not fall or have a serious relationship with your guest.’”

*Guest? Are we having a guest at the dorm?* I thought and we looked at each other before shrugging our shoulder. “Hyung, are we having someone at the dorm?” MingHao asked as he was whispering and I just shrugged my shoulder as an answer.

Just then, someone opened the door and stepped in. Everyone turned to the door and saw Dino smiling as he bowed.

“Chan, is everything settle?” Han Sung Soo-nim asked and Dino nodded. “She’ll be here in a few minutes.” Answered Dino.*She? Our guest is a girl?*  “Well then… Since you arrived just in time, why don’t you explain to your teammates about the matter?” Dino nodded and took a deep breath.

“My parents are going away for a while to compete in a dance competition in few months and my older sister is coming home from Beijing for her semester break.” Dino started to explain. “The problem is… Since my parents are away and my younger brother is at my grandparents’, no one is at home and my parents really don’t want my sister to stay at home alone, so… They were wondering if she can stay with us until her break is over. That’s why they called Han Sung Soo-nim for permission.”

*Older sister?! We never knew Chan has a sister before?* 

“Now that you guys heard the story, I want every one of you not to mention anything about it to the public or your SNS account, understand?” We nodded for the third time. “If you do, rumors will happen and I’m tired of answering question.” After that, someone knocked on the door and slowly opened the door. A girl slowly stepped in and bowed as she opened the door wider.  She was wearing a ripped jean with a navy colored shirt and a denim jean vest. Her hair was untie and wavy. She was beautiful like an angel from above.

*Who is she?*

“Noona!” Dino called before going to hug her.

*She’s his sister?!* I shouted in my head.

 “It’s so nice to see you again, Channie.” She pulled away and bowed at us as we immediately got up from the floor and bowed back. “Han Sung Soo-nim, I’m really sorry for the sudden news. I tried to convince my parents to let me stay at our house.” She said to him and smiled.

“It’s ok, Xi Chan Ji-ish.” Han Sung Soo replied and smiled at her.

*Xi Chan Ji? They don’t have the same surname? Weird*

 “I’ll be on my way now. I’ll let Dino and the other to introduce themselves to you.” She nodded and he leaved the room.

“Anyeonghasaeyo, Xi Chan Ji-imida. It’s nice to meet you all.” She introduced herself to us and bowed before giving us an adorable smile. “Guys, I want you to meet my sister, Chan Ji. Noona, meet my friends, the ‘SEVENTEEN’.” Chan said to her and she nodded.

“Say the name! We’re SEVENTEEN!” We greeted and bowed. “So…We’ll introduce ourselves according to our group unit and since Dino is with the performance unit, they will be the first to introduce themselves.” I added and she looked at me as she was confused.

“Noona, as you can see, we have 13 members and we were divided into 3 subunits which are Vocal Team, Hip Hop Team and Performance Team, but we’re in one group. So that’s 13 + 3 + 1, equal 17.” Dino explained to her and she nodded as she finally understands.

“Anyeonghasaeyo.” The Performance Team bowed as they greeted. “I’m Hoshi and the leader of the Performance Team. I’m Jun… I’m The8 and I’m Dino.” The four of them introduces themselves and made an aeygo to her and she giggled.

“You guys are so cute.” She replied as her face turned slightly red.

“Hello… Hello.. Hellooo~ We’re the Vocal Team.” They bowed and she waved at them. “I’m the Vocal Team’s leader, Woozi… I’m SEVENTEEN’s angel, JeongHan… I’m SEVENTEEN’s gentlemen, Joshua… I’m SEVENTEEN’s main vocalist, DK and I’m Vocal Team’s maknae, Seung Kwan.” She smiled and nodded.

“Ah yeah… Ah Yeah~ we’re the Hip Hop Team!” Finally, my group introduces ourselves to her. “I’m SEVENTEEN’s Appa and Hip Hop Team’s Leader, S. Coups… I’m SEVENTEEN’s Mr. Beanie, WonWoo… I’m SEVENTEEN’s personal stylish, Mingyu and I’m SEVENTEEN’s rapper maknae, Vernon.” She blushed a little when Mingyu winked at her.

“I really have a lot of names to remember…” She said and giggled before we joined. “I really want to thank you for taking care of my little brother and I hope he wasn’t a burden to you guys.” Chan Ji said and we shook our head.

“Dino has been a good boy since we were still a trainee until now.” I answered. “HYUNG!!” Dino whined an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter