>> 3

Staying with SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One morning, S. Coups woke up feeling awful and dizzy. Usually he was the one who woke up early to wake up the other members, but he’s not. He tried to get up from his bed and he ended up falling on it again.

“JeongHan… Joshua…” He called and groaned as his headache came. The two slowly woke up and walked to him. “Can you guys wake the other for me? I’m not feeling well.” He said to them and they nodded before going out the room.

“Where’s Seung Cheol oppa and JeongHan oppa?” Chan Ji answered as she only saw 11 members at the dining table, eating the breakfast she made for them. “JeongHan is taking care of Seung Cheol hyung. Seung Cheol hyung is not feeling well this morning.” WonWoo answered as he was finishing his pancakes.

“Really?” Chan Ji asked again and ran to their room. She knocked on the door before opening it. “Seung Cheol oppa? JeongHan oppa?” She called and peeked inside. “Come in, Jiji.” JeongHan called and she slowly opened the door wider before walking in. “WonWoo said Seung Cheol oppa is not feeling well.”

“He’s just having a fever. I already called to inform his manager and manager hyung is taking him to the hospital after this.” JeongHan answered and she nodded before walking up to Seung Cheol’s bedside and knelt next to JeongHan. “JeongHan oppa, why don’t you go wash up and eat breakfast while I’ll take care of stubborn oppa here?” She said and JeongHan chuckled before getting up as he patted her head. “Thanks, Jiji. Seung Cheol can be baby when he’s sick.” He added before going out the room, leaving her and S. Coups.

“You still want to tease me while I’m sick?” S. Coups suddenly asked and groaned. Chan Ji put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature and pouted. “I told you not to lie down on the floor after dancing for 2 hours straight or you’ll catch a cold, but you chose not to listen to me and now you’re lying on your bed sick.” She nagged as she slowly pulled her hand back before sighing. “Can you please stop nagging?” S. Coups whined and pulled the cover up to his head.

“I won’t be nagging if you just listen to me.” She sighed and uncovered his head. “I’m going to pick out some warm clothes for you and you better change into it while I go cook some porridge for you.” She got up from the floor and walked to his closet to pick out some clothes for him and lay it on the edge of his bed before going out the room.

“How’s Seung Cheol hyung? Is he going to be ok?” MingHao asked as if Chan Ji was a doctor. She chuckled and ruffled his hair. “He’s just having a fever; he’ll be ok by tomorrow.” She answered and he smiled before nodding. “Are you guys ready to go for your schedule?” Asked Chan Ji to the boys and they nodded. “It feels weird without Seung Cheol hyung coming with us.” Mingyu said and they nodded again.

“It’s just for today. He’ll be with you guys tomorrow.” She replied and smiled. “He’s in good hands. I’ll make sure his fever is going to go down by tonight.” Mingyu nodded at her statement and smiled before winking at her.

“Come on, guys. It’s time to go.” JeongHan said and they all went to hug Chan Ji before going out the door. “I’ll see you later, baby sister. Take good care of Seung Cheol, ok?” Joshua said to her as he was the last one to hug her. “Ok, oppa. I will.” She replied and he pulled away before patting her head and went out the door with JeongHan.

After the other leave, Chan Ji went straight to the kitchen and was surprised that the boys did their dishes and cleared up the table before she should. She shook her head and started to make some porridge for Seung Cheol.

*S. Coups’s POV*

I lied back on my bed after changing to the clothes Chan Ji picked and tried to get some rest before manager hyung come to take me to the hospital.

“How’s Seung Cheol hyung? Is he going to be ok?” I heard MingHao asked and smiled. “Are you guys ready to go for your schedule?” Chan Ji asked and I felt bad that I can’t be with the guys today. “It feels weird without Seung Cheol hyung coming with us.” Mingyu said loud enough for me to hear.

“It’s just for today. He’ll be with you guys tomorrow.” She replied and I smiled. “He’s in good hands. I’ll make sure his fever is going to go down by tonight.” My smile got wider and I can feel my face getting hot and I think my face was turning red.

. “I’ll see you later, baby sister. Take good care of Seung Cheol, ok?” I heard Joshua said to her and which made me a little bit confused. *Ever since the two went out together, Joshua had been calling her, baby sister whenever he sees her before hugging her. Are they dating each other secretly?* I quickly got rid of that though when I heard the door opened. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

“SeungCheol oppa… It’s time to eat and have your medicine.” She called and I groaned and slowly got up to a sitting position. “Come on, eat up.” I was surprised when I saw a spoonful of porridge in front of me.

“You know I can feed myself, right?” I asked and she blushed. “Just eat it. This is the way I treated Channie or our little brother is they’re sick. Everyone needs an extra attention once in a while.” She replied and her face turned red as she looked away from me. The spoon was still in front of me and I smiled before putting inside my mouth. Chan Ji immediately turned to me and slowly took out the spoon.

So she continued to feed me until I couldn’t have another bite. Then, she gave me my medicine before asking me to rest until manager hyung come over to pick me up. I agreed and lied back on my bed, trying to sleep. Chan Ji smiled and tucked me in bed before getting out of the room.

A few hours later, I woke up hearing manager hyung’s voice from the living room.

“His fever seems to go down faster than I expected.” He said and I smiled. “I think he don’t have to go to the hospital since he’s ok now. Thank you for taking care of him, Chan Ji-ish.” He continued and I heard Chan Ji giggled.

“You don’t need to thank me for it. I’m just happy that his fever went down quickly.” She answered and chuckled. “Well, I have to check on the other boys now. Have a good day.” Manager hyung said and I heard the front door opened and closed.

I sighed and got out of my bed before walking out of the room. I walked to the living room and Chan Ji was at the kitchen, making something. I slowly walked up to her and surprised her. She screamed and I laughed.

“Yah!! I’m cooking here!” She shouted and sniffled. My laughter died down and stared at her. “Yah~ why are you crying? It was still a joke. Don’t take it seriously.” I said to her and she continued to sniffle. “I’m not crying because of that. I’m cutting some onion here.” She showed me her half minced onion and giggled as she wiped her tears. I giggled and wiped away her tears. “I’m sorry though.” I apologized to her and patted her head. “It’s ok, SeungCheol oppa. At least my heart didn’t stop.” She joked and I shook my head.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter